Biden .. 33%

Sanders .. 13%

Harris .. 9%

Warren .. 8%

Booker .. 5%

Ellison .. 4%

Hillary .. 3%

takes > Warren couldn't beat Biden if she didn't have the lineage debocle

Ellison (the woman whoopa) is beating Hillary ( excuse the pun  .... not)

Kamala Harris (Feinstein''s Cali counter-part) is beating Warren

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Dem presidential frontrunners :

Biden .. 33%

Sanders .. 13%

Harris .. 9%

Warren .. 8%

Booker .. 5%

Ellison .. 4%

Hillary .. 3%

takes > Warren couldn't beat Biden if she didn't have the lineage debocle

Ellison (the woman whoopa) is beating Hillary ( excuse the pun  .... not)

Kamala Harris (Feinstein''s Cali counter-part) is beating Warren

cmgdf.jpg

They got nobody

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Biden has a great chance to be president. He's a likable guy but definitely crazy. I think the rest lose, they are too far left, ****y, or dumb.

Biden isn't too ****y or dumb? Biden is so far out there, and in the #MeToo era, Biden isn't going to cut the mustard. They've got tapes of Trump saying "grab em by the ****", sure, but they've got VIDEO tapes of Biden being a gropey old ****er.

My favorite is the one where he goes to grab a butt on somebody's wife or daughter, can't remember which, and the dad slaps his hand away mid-reach. lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

Joe's a perv from waaaaay back, and doesn't appeal to the young Lib demographic.

Barring a change in 2020 the young lib demographic doesn't show up to vote. They would rather hold signs at meaningless rallies and whine about chit online.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Barring a change in 2020 the young lib demographic doesn't show up to vote. They would rather hold signs at meaningless rallies and whine about chit online.

True, young voters on both sides don't bother with the archaic ritual of casting....just complain instead.

• Like 1

Dems have raised over a billion dollars for this midterm election.  Crazy.  That does tell me that they are going to vote.  

Instead of spending that money on politicians, they could probably spend it to directly make the world a better place.  But I guess being bigoted hypocrites and slinging **** is more fun to spend your money on.

11 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Just reading the story about this Saudi journalist who was murdered the whole thing sounds very sketchy

Turkey is butt buddies with Iran.  They have all the motivation in the world to undermine Saudi Arabia's influence in the region and and weaken it's relationship with the US.  Is it possible that the dude was actually killed by a Saudi hit squad, yeah, it's probably likely.  But the Turkey-Iran ties make me question. 

• Like 1

Which is the correct response with everything, if you ask me. I need evidence of things. You can't just tell me you have all this evidence and then when it comes down to it, not produce it.

I thought it was funny Trump openly doubted if the tape exists today. I like how he consistently challenges the media.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Which is the correct response with everything, if you ask me. I need evidence of things. You can't just tell me you have all this evidence and then when it comes down to it, not produce it.

I thought it was funny Trump openly doubted if the tape exists today. I like how he consistently challenges the media.

Pretty soon the media will start claiming Trump wants to see journalists killed, if they haven't already started.

• Like 1

Oh, they all took swipes at him when he mentioned Kashoggi being a journalist in the interview with Leslie Stahl on 60 Minutes. That already happened. 

I think it's interesting to note that this particular reporter is the favorite interviewer of Saudi terrorists. I don't find that to be a coincidence. 

• Like 1

I had heard the tape is from Kashoggi 's Apple watch, he synced it with his cell phone outside that his wife had...and it was recording the whole deal, till they took that arm off I guess.

• Like 1

Turkey is playing games because they don't want the rest of the world to know they're monitoring these consulates. The fact that they went and floated the idea that there could be a video tape tells me that there probably is one. 

I thought it was fairly telling also that the Saudis made sure the first payment for this arms deal was in the account when Pompeo landed. That's a guilty move if I've ever seen one.

• Like 1

The Saudis are busted. Plain and simple. But if you've been paying attention, we're willing to overlook minor incidents like.... ooooh, say 9/11? As long as they're willing to carry on our proxy war with Iran for us, the Saudis can basically run amok in the world.

I feel like this move is more of a test. Trump does very well when tested. So we'll see what happens.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, bringerofrain said:

Don’t know about that... Iran, Oil, and trade deals

None of those have to do with trust, and we don't need them for oil.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bringerofrain said:

no but they have to do with leverage

They have no leverage over the US, our position is far more stable in the region...whether we agree with the tactics or not.

I'd like to walk far away from the Middle East.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Bwana said:

They have no leverage over the US, our position is far more stable in the region...whether we agree with the tactics or not.

I'd like to walk far away from the Middle East.

But, but, we can't just walk away from the Middle East.  It would diminish the US's status as war mongering azzholes!

Seriously, yeah we should.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

I still don't know what we're doing in Afghanistan. We've been there for 17 years now, and I can't tell you what it bought us.

Russia tapped to the Mujahideen

• Like 2

Who gives a chit what they do? They are not a threat. Blockade their country, sanction the Taliban when they take power. That's all you really can do. They don't export anything but opium/heroin anyways.

But then again, do we really want to stop that? That's the real question. I don't find it to be a coincidence that the production stayed strong and American heroin use skyrocketed since we invaded. 

• Like 1

BREAKING : FBI official caught red handed leaking Manifort financial files to Buzzfeed,

calls herself a whistleblower, arrested & faces 5yrs in prison

Trump withdraws from Saudi summit in Switzerland, Mnuchin not going

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

it's all about strategic location of Afghanistan

Trump to militarize southern US border, .. that's my boy   😀  

We want to maintain position, Russia and China are reasonably close and nothing they can do about it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

BREAKING : FBI official caught red handed leaking Manifort financial files to Buzzfeed,

calls herself a whistleblower, arrested & faces 5yrs in prison

Trump withdraws from Saudi summit in Switzerland, Mnuchin not going

FBI=political agenda

Glad to hear we pulled out of the summit, wait for this to clear up before we stick our necks out...I'm thinking MSB drops out of power.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

You could probably say this about most countries but man  the more I read about these Saudi's they really seem like A-holes.

Oh I think they fukkd up big time, especially in another country,,,send 15 hitman in like nobody will notice, and 1 brought a bone saw ?....lol amateurs

Khashoggi Murder Suspect Dies

A 31-year-old lieutenant in the Saudi Royal Air Force said to have participated in the killing of Saudi writer Jamal Khashoggi died in a "suspicious car accident" in Riyadh, according to Turkish media. Marshal Saad al-Bostani was reportedly on a 15-man hit squad dispatched to Saudi Arabia's Istanbul Consulate in Turkey on October 2 during Khashoggi's visit, before the team quickly left the country, according to daily Yeni Şafak.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-18/khashoggi-murder-suspect-dies-suspicious-car-accident

suspect-ded.jpg

Amateurs lol