diazthechamp

Politics thread

they think the shooter might be hiding in bar, .. nope now I' m hearing what you heard,

your news is quicker, here in the Philippines we don't have satellites, .. just balloons -

* in one fell swoop, midterms and Acosta blown off the front page

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

at least theonion does fake news right

Inconsolable Jeff Sessions Tries To Commit Suicide By Smoking Joint

WASHINGTON—Following months of bruising criticism from Democrats and President Trump alike, an inconsolable Jeff Sessions was reportedly trying to commit suicide Thursday by smoking a joint.

“I swore I’d never take the coward’s way out, but what choice do I have?” said a teary-eyed Sessions, carefully laying a sealed envelope containing his farewell note on a tool bench in his garage as he raised a lighter to the marijuana cigarette with trembling hands. “This is it. I’ve taken four puffs to make sure there’s no chance of survival. It should only be a matter of minutes now. Oh, what a wretched, ignominious ending. Goodbye, cruel world, I’m sorry I’ve failed you so.” At press time, Sessions reportedly realized he had died after being overcome by a euphoric, floating feeling. 

garage ? .. who the fook smokes a joint in a garage ?

... plus his father might catch him -

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

i can finally tune into CNN for more than 10 seconds and not hear them bashing on trump.

america needs more mass shootings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

garage ? .. who the fook smokes a joint in garage ?

an inconsolable jeff sessions.

• Like 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

an inconsolable jeff sessions.

personally, I think even if he was consolable ...  he'd still be in the garage,

I know his type -

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You post on here every day and act like an idiot. What's the difference?

Also, cite me some of these lies. I'm generally curious because I don't use social media as  news source. 

He is exactly who CNN programmed him to be. Proud of being uninformed, programmed to use the same lines they do.

See, CNN got this way because the liberal media has programmed people like him to not want to know more. They've convinced people like him that knowing less is okay, because they can provide you with the opinions you need.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You post on here every day and act like an idiot. What's the difference?

Also, cite me some of these lies. I'm generally curious because I don't use social media as  news source. 

i don't have enough time to list all of Trump's lies on twitter. You know better, but you've basically run out of material. You've gotten so bad you're resorting to copying Cashflow's material!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Hope nobody anyone knew was in the bar scary stuff.

southern California near Catholic and Lutheran colleges (Pepperdine)

23 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

How long before the shooting becomes political and they blame guns even though Commiefornia is literally a communist country

CNN attributes the shooting to the hostile environment Trump has created

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

They have been pulling that chiit from the beginning, sounds like a terrorist attack from the witnesses at scene.

Early reports: shooter yelled some Arabic stuff, threw a couple smoke bombs,,then started shooting...facts should start coming in soon.

• Like 2

This is why we needed to take the Senate, this will shorten the

life of the 1000 Oaks shooter story -

Edited by Bezerker101

38 minutes ago, Bwana said:

They have been pulling that chiit from the beginning, sounds like a terrorist attack from the witnesses at scene.

Early reports: shooter yelled some Arabic stuff, threw a couple smoke bombs,,then started shooting...facts should start coming in soon. 

Not sure about the rest but there seems to be multiple accounts of smoke grenades being used.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

ex- marine, mental health problems

....never would have guessed -

War is an ugly beast, yet another reason to step up mental health treatment in this country...especially for Vets.

Sheriff said 6 off duty cops inside during shooting, NONE of them armed !!!...fuk

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

I'd bet huge that she's done, ..here we go again ... gonna be Trump's call

and he won't need any dem help this time -

Forget everything else because this is the reason Trump had to get elected. His influence over the direction the country takes will be felt for decades because he gets to choose who sits on the bench.

Can you imagine if Hilary hadda won, lol. Bet those snowflakes must all be suicidal by now, can't wait to see his next pick.

• Like 1

I hate to make light of RBG'S injuries and the shooting, but this is huge if she doesn't return to the bench ...

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I hate to make light of RBG'S injuries and the shooting, but this is huge if she doesn't return to the bench ...

There's a reason CNN is running the documentary of her life nonstop. There's a reason all the libtards have been kissing her **** of late.

If you think they're going to let her just bow out gracefully, you've lost your marbles. They're going to fight tooth and nail to make sure she stays on the bench.

she's 85, she should feel lucky she's able to move around enough to break a few ribs. retire already.  

If you were alive during WWII, you should not be working as it is. I don't care what your job is. If you minus your age by 100 and there are not enough years there for someone to be a legal driver, you should not be working. If you are older than 4x the legal drinking age, you should not be working.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

There's a reason CNN is running the documentary of her life nonstop. There's a reason all the libtards have been kissing her **** of late.

If you think they're going to let her just bow out gracefully, you've lost your marbles. They're going to fight tooth and nail to make sure she stays on the bench.

they'll stuff her carcus and prop her up, nobody will know the difference

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

the Republicans should choose a black woman, and take the race & rape cards away

I wouldn't seriously support picking Judge Jeanine Pirro, but could you imagine all the heads exploding.  He should do it just for fun.  Then he could pick just about anyone else and they will be happy.

While it wont happen, I'd like Ben Shapiro. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

The irony is thick today.

Feinstein is blaming Trump for a shooting in the state she represents which already has the strictest gun laws in the country.

CNN, NBC, etc. are accusing the White House of spreading.....FAKENEWS

The Dims and co. have become a parody. Like any great Steven Segal movie, so bad its funny good

On the bright side, I'm glad Ocasio Cortez won. Now we can get even more of her hot takes and pearls of wisdom once she starts "signing bills after her inauguration" <her words

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

The irony is thick today.

Feinstein is blaming Trump for a shooting in the state she represents which already has the strictest gun laws in the country.

CNN, NBC, etc. are accusing the White House of spreading.....FAKENEWS

The Dims and co. have become a parody. Like any great Steven Segal movie, so bad its funny good

On the bright side, I'm glad Ocasio Cortez won. Now we can get even more of her hot takes and pearls of wisdom once she starts "signing bills after her inauguration" <her words

Geesh, what a ****.  Unfortunately, I had to vote for her.  Her opposition was worse (dem vs dem).  Pick the lesser of 2 evils.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, T.B.E said:

That woman is legitimately slow.

• Like 1

The Clinton Lawyer team anf Fusion GPS is supervising the Broward County recount for Nelson/ Scott ...

they've closed ths gap from 56K to 17K, nobody knows where these ballots are appearring from

I saw all this on the news earlier zerk. What baffled me was that there was no mention of the repubs having their lawyers high tailing it down there to make sure everything's above board.

There's no way everyone just shrugs their shoulders and looks the other way when there is so much at stake................ is there? 

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

I saw all this on the news earlier zerk. What baffled me was that there was no mention of the repubs having their lawyers high tailing it down there to make sure everything's above board.

There's no way everyone just shrugs their shoulders and looks the other way when there is so much at stake................ is there? 

Scott filed suit, he's got some big gun attorneys -

• Like 1

Looks like they're doing everything possible to stop the new Temp. AG, straight into court yesterday...they want him out, we'll see.

Weird,,,, Kellyanne Conway's husband leading the wagon, that must be an interesting night at home with the wife ?

22 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

the Republicans should choose a black woman, and take the race & rape cards away

Condi Rice, that would rustle the libtards jimmies to no end.

On a similar front, dumb blond bish Florida AG Pam Bondi on short list for US AG.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/nov/09/melbourne-bourke-street-attack-dead-injured-man-arrested-stabbings

Police are treating an attack at Bourke Street mall in Melbourne in which one person was stabbed to death and two others injured as a terrorist incident.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Australia

Gun laws in Australia are mainly the jurisdiction of Australian states and territories, with the importation of guns regulated by the federal government. In the last two decades of the 20th century, following several high-profile killing sprees, the federal government coordinated more restrictive firearms legislation with all state governments. Gun laws were largely aligned in 1996 by the National Firearms Agreement.

A person must have a firearm licence to possess or use a firearm. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" (which does not include self-defence) for holding a firearm licence

image.png.b580a96239017bd9ffeca8b42447cf1a.png