diazthechamp

Politics thread

19 hours ago, MoZZez said:

I dont understand how its racist and hurts minorities.

A ****ing I'd is what 10$?

Lawmakers trying to pass these Bill's should make it so it starts a few years away, make it so they can get some welfare ID, and shut everyone up. You'll have time and circumstance,  if you dont have an id in 2022, then go **** yourself.

But that still wont shut the dems up I suppose.

EXACTLY.  $10 is the cost for a state ID.  

You can't tell me, that over a 4 year time span, these people can't save $10 (less than 1 cent a day) and figure out a way to go to a DMV? 

NAACP suing now. 

They could start a non-profit charity designed to get these incapable people to a DMV and pay for the IDs easily.  There would be plenty of financial support from people in the state to make that happen.  They don't want that though, for some mind-boggling reason.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I ran across this headline the other day. The UK is ****ed up.

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-46558932

Did my children die because I married my cousin?

Frankly that place has gone downhill since I left it 3 months ago. 

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

Which British idiot was it that was saying all Americans were inbred?

All of us who read about Bart trying it on with his cousin. 

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Frankly that place has gone downhill since I left it 3 months ago. 

All of us who read about Bart trying it on with his cousin. 

Man I just saw y'all have an airport shut down because someone is flying drones over it? SMH

Fair point about our buddy Bart

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

get yer **** together UK

Heard this on JRE the other night with Gad Saad & Joe mocking it as they should. SMH i'm just gonna consider stuff like that^^ fake news from here on out. 

Most of this leftists BS & even Alt right counter BS i never come across anyone that thinks that way about identity politics. Basically far leftists want equality to the point of kumbaya communism 2.0. As if you can't be supportive of LGBTQ, minorities and adhere to factual science. The snowflake guilt is indeed a strong fantasy that is almost a religion at this point. What pretend universe are they living in that completely & conveniently ignores reality for the sake of some morale principles of equality? In spirit i'm on board with the values of equality but not to the point of retardation,  ignoring reality or putting ANY group on a pedestal. There is no team nor an enemy expect for the illusion which some buy. < That's real equality. 

We have our tards here too don't get me wrong but i never and i mean never personally seen or even heard of anyone as fkn dumb as all these click bait social media articles say is going on which leads me to believe "most" people have a little more sense than that. 

It's very evident this whole identity politics agenda is being pushed as a divide conquer strategy to eventually implement the mirror opposite of it's stated intentions. < Which is pushing the boundaries on conditioned brain washing early to usurp more control, censorship and take away freedom. It's anti human & anti freedom under the guise of the noble idea of equality for all. That i'm certain of but many far leftists and even the counter Alt right get swept up in this web of deceit totally blind to what's really going on. It's socially engineered programming at it's finest. It couldn't be more clear to anyone that's awake and not a fkn zombie. 

• Like 2

I will laugh my **** off if Trump brings us home from Afghanistan AND Syria in the same week. 

I believe the swamp things are claiming there's not five billion left for his wall..... Well, about that....

• Like 2

23 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Yep.  It's 100% not a "poor people can't get IDs" situation.  I mean, some charity could open up and take these supposed poor people who can't get to a DMV to get a damn ID, someone will fill that gap.  But they still rail against it because they're hiding something.  

It was on the ballot in November, 55% voted for a NC constitutional amendment for a voter ID law.  The dem governor, who I voted for, tried to obstruct, but the will of the people overcame it.  

A voter ID law is just a no brainer.  We had something a couple of years back but it got struck down in the courts somewhere.  I really see no compelling arguments as to why a voter ID law is some horrible overreach

Dems don't want ID laws to interfere with their tampering. Their useful idiots don't want them because they think blacks still live in mud huts 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

How do we feel about Mattis resigning? 

Just watching the Chuck and Nancy show and they appear to be devastated by the news,,,,,,,,, devastated I tell you. And the Syrian withdrawal. Looks like they're ok with putting American troops in harms way. 

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Dems don't want ID laws to interfere with their tampering. Their useful idiots don't want them because they think blacks still live in mud huts 

College educated racists quoting racism. You couldn't make this chit up.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Whaddya all think about the looming shut down? Seems to me that Trump has decided to make a stand.

let it all burn

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

How do we feel about Mattis resigning? 

It's a damn shame, a man of integrity and vast experience in military/world affairs....he's not the last, more will be resigning.

• Like 1

House passed spending bill tonight that includes money for the wall. Eat crow Chucky & Nancy. Majority of Americans want a wall. Many Dem's just wanna stone wall. 

This Syria/Afghan pullout move i wonder if it's to stop spending so many millions on war & bring our troops home to build a wall and take care of our OWN country when the Dems try to stonewall again. Army core of engineers is probably gonna build that wall regardless if it comes to that. 

It sure is curious the Obuma admin gave Iran 150+ billion. Open border policies, fast & furiously running guns, drone strikes galore including arming ISIS/Arab spring insurgents in uprisings orchestrated by the CIA to further destabilize the region & topple dictators we didn't like and yet we can't even get 5 billion for a wall and wanna take people's guns away here? ^^ But hey he was the "cool" president and never got that much criticism by the media for any of that.

Maybe the middle east does need brutal authoritarian dictators like Assad to function. Let them sort their own chit holes out instead of getting involved and taking the blame. 

Destabilization creates a power vacuum of chaos>more terrorism=military industrial world police complex needs more funding for wars they instigate or interfere with and then need to get involved and play all sides to destroy each other leaving counties in ruins. Besides support of Israel's heavy hand this is why many common folk in the middle east h8 America.

I'd wager Mattis disagreed so off the record...

tenor.gif?itemid=8557097

Maybe we need to mind our own and take care of our own. Maybe that will make our country great again not only for Americans but countries around the world. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

It will NEVER pass the Senate....NEVER, even Mitch says so.

I know but there's a debate on whether it can and will be built under executive order through the army core of engineers. < It's possible but we'll have to wait and see. 

There is also a huge effort to get crowd funding for it going on. 

Whether or not it's built is anyone's guess but there are plans and efforts to go around the dems if need be. 

31 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I know but there's a debate on whether it can and will be built under executive order through the army core of engineers. < It's possible but we'll have to wait and see. 

There is also a huge effort to get crowd funding for it going on. 

Whether or not it's built is anyone's guess but there are plans and efforts to go around the dems if need be. 

Even the Dems were willing to throw 1.5 billion at the wall now, and revisit it in February, but instead we'll shut the Government down if Trump doesn't get 5 billion ?...bad plan in my opinion, real bad.

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Even the Dems were willing to throw 1.5 billion at the wall now, and revisit it in February, but instead we'll shut the Government down if Trump doesn't get 5 billion ?...bad plan in my opinion, real bad.

What many people don't seem to know is border security is very much linked to national security, narco/terroism alliance and even treason across our system of law, intel agencies, military & government. Not all are bad actors but there are many bad apples across all walks. 

Former presidents such as JFK & Eisenhower warned against it. It's been going on in one form another since the founding of this country through elite families. You know who's eventually gonna have to pay for all that in various ways which if not checked will turn us into a third world country because it's so out of control? We the people. 

^^ If that ever reaches the light of day in a major main stream way with evidence the whole house of cards is coming down.

Here's just a few interesting examples. Forget politics just read between the lines

https://artvoice.com/2018/08/18/judicial-watch-five-more-classified-emails-on-clintons-unsecure-system/#.XBxdVlxKjU9

Meanwhile we have in-fighting, fake investigations. fake news, cover-ups, spying & back door deals with various enemies to perpetuate endless problems that turns base metal into gold for the elite status quo. It's one hand telling the public to look high while the other goes low...all misdirection & distractions...A death>re-birth comedy/tragedy killing joke philosophy by the elite who are rooted in chaos as a ladder and the controlled media is there to be the hand that tells the public to fight each other and look the other way...solve et coagula < Everything is linked to that philosophy. Arms, drugs, human trafficking, war, manipulation of entertainment, media, resources and financial markets etc. it's all just business to them. A circus and bread show and the powers that be are not only above the law they are the law plain & simple. 

Granted a GREAT wall lol ain't gonna fix that but we need to start somewhere because border security has become a very immediate threat. The real issue of the border has little to do with immigration. It's just spun that way to divide people. 

Trump is the best president we've ever had, by far. If the MSM and all of the Dems claim shutting down the government to get the wall is a huge mistake, then it is very obviously the best thing to do. lol

It's either shut it down now, or watch them kick the can down the road til 2020, when the Dems hope to take the Senate back. It's now or never, children.

They've been building it. It is actively being constructed as we speak.

Trump has had the Ace of Spades in the hole this entire time. And he's actually played it, but none of the MSM will outright say it.

Anybody want to guess why he withdrew all those soldiers from Syria, and now Afghanistan? I'll give you a hint: They have a new job coming, if the House of Represntatives doesn't get their chit together. 

19 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Brighton is officially not part of the UK. It's our California. 

Why am I not surprised this **** came out of Brighton lol.

• Like 1

I find it funny that theres a veteran with the GoFundMe account raising money for the wall. This actually cannot work, its unconstitutional.  This subverts the process of the elected Congress.  So even if he raises the money, it cannot go to the Wall. It's not from my mouth but from constitution lawyers who basically said it won't work. 

Also:

FB_IMG_1545365018731.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

They've been building it. It is actively being constructed as we speak.

Trump has had the Ace of Spades in the hole this entire time. And he's actually played it, but none of the MSM will outright say it.

Anybody want to guess why he withdrew all those soldiers from Syria, and now Afghanistan? I'll give you a hint: They have a new job coming, if the House of Represntatives doesn't get their chit together. 

The Democrats will become pro-war overnight. Well, they were always pro war, it's just that they say they were anti war. 

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8

Mattis's letter of RESIGNATION gives us a much clearer view of the Oval office, than any it's citizens could ascertain from the outside. The choices being made are questionable, and will have long term effects in the stability of the ME region. I'd much prefer to be long clear of those sandboxes and the trouble that brews there, but allowing Russia and Iran a foothold in the region is a mistake...abandoning the Curds for annihilation is a mistake.

Disagreeing with the administrations decisions doesn't make someone a Democrat or liberal, there were many Republicans running for the office....and Trump isn't a Republican. He's burning down our institutions and way of life, without a plan to replace them. He's destroying our justice department, and balance of power. Obviously the betterment of the country isn't the goal, but protecting his and his families hides from prosecution is the agenda.

When you make decisions based on Ann Coulter's opinion over General Mattis's, then objectivity and forethought have been dismissed. Our valuable relationships with allies have been damaged, he's pizzed on NATO, conferring with Turkey over Syria, the debacle with Saudi Arabia,,,,the world stage is a mess. Our place in the world as the most powerful country and military strength, isn't to abuse and desert those in times of need.

Theses are days of history, one's that won't be remembered well in the annals of time.

16 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Whaddya all think about the looming shut down? Seems to me that Trump has decided to make a stand.

A year ago I would have been hollering, because I was still employed by Uncle Sam.  But I'm retired, did my time, and most of my old work m8s are long term high seniority, they should be fine.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Mattis's letter of RESIGNATION gives us a much clearer view of the Oval office, than any it's citizens could ascertain from the outside. The choices being made are questionable, and will have long term effects in the stability of the ME region. I'd much prefer to be long clear of those sandboxes and the trouble that brews there, but allowing Russia and Iran a foothold in the region is a mistake...abandoning the Curds for annihilation is a mistake.

Disagreeing with the administrations decisions doesn't make someone a Democrat or liberal, there were many Republicans running for the office....and Trump isn't a Republican. He's burning down our institutions and way of life, without a plan to replace them. He's destroying our justice department, and balance of power. Obviously the betterment of the country isn't the goal, but protecting his and his families hides from prosecution is the agenda.

When you make decisions based on Ann Coulter's opinion over General Mattis's, then objectivity and forethought have been dismissed. Our valuable relationships with allies have been damaged, he's pizzed on NATO, conferring with Turkey over Syria, the debacle with Saudi Arabia,,,,the world stage is a mess. Our place in the world as the most powerful country and military strength, isn't to abuse and desert those in times of need.

Theses are days of history, one's that won't be remembered well in the annals of time.

LOL @ big bad Russia taking a foothold on anything. You mean propping up a country that asked for their help? Google Assad. Look at him. Does he have anything on his head? Does he look like the bomb chuckers on the videos you see of ISIS members sawing people's heads off? No, he doesn't. 

The fact of the matter is that we were funding a proxy war in Syria. A civil war. Funding terrorists, people literally listed on our own terror watch lists. But they're supposed to be our buddies, and I'm supposed to give a **** about their existence just because they're fighting with big bad Russia? Not a chance.

As far as Russia somehow gaining anything by us withdrawing from Afghanistan, I cannot fathom how that would be true. The Russians were at war with the Muhajideen prior to our arrival. The Russians abandoned the war, the same as we are. The same as the British did. Hell, unless I'm ****ing mistaken, I think Alexander the Great abandoned war with those cavemen. LOL.. What is to gain? Minerals? Heroin? Am I supposed to give a chit about the stability of Afghanistan? Because I don't. The Taliban has been gaining power WHILE WE WERE INHABITING THE COUNTRY. Do you think that's a coincidence.... or a result?? My assumption would be the latter.

So essentially, once again, America is really only sticking around to try to dictate the actions of their government and for our own benefit. In case you hadn't added it up, that is precisely the reason all of the Middle East and much of the world is sick of us. And Osama Bin Laden was a goddamn Saudi, so were all of the terrorists in 9/11, IIRC. We've long eclipsed the initial goals of the invasion in a country that was supposed to be housing terrorists. Osama Bin Laden is dead, sure. But now they're electing them. Now the Taliban hold places in their government. That worked well, eh?

**** NATO. **** the interests of Pakistan. **** the Democrat scumbags invested in that country. **** war mongering executives who call the shots on the world stage, and fan the flames of war from both sides so that their pockets can get fatter. And **** anybody who thinks the Justice Department is somehow in dismay. They need to get a goddamn grip. Turn off CNN.

Erect the wall. Get better port and border security. Limit access to the country. We'll be fine.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

LOL @ big bad Russia taking a foothold on anything. You mean propping up a country that asked for their help? Google Assad. Look at him. Does he have anything on his head? Does he look like the bomb chuckers on the videos you see of ISIS members sawing people's heads off? No, he doesn't. 

The fact of the matter is that we were funding a proxy war in Syria. A civil war. Funding terrorists, people literally listed on our own terror watch lists. But they're supposed to be our buddies, and I'm supposed to give a **** about their existence just because they're fighting with big bad Russia? Not a chance.

As far as Russia somehow gaining anything by us withdrawing from Afghanistan, I cannot fathom how that would be true. The Russians were at war with the Muhajideen prior to our arrival. The Russians abandoned the war, the same as we are. The same as the British did. Hell, unless I'm ****ing mistaken, I think Alexander the Great abandoned war with those cavemen. LOL.. What is to gain? Minerals? Heroin? Am I supposed to give a chit about the stability of Afghanistan? Because I don't. The Taliban has been gaining power WHILE WE WERE INHABITING THE COUNTRY. Do you think that's a coincidence.... or a result?? My assumption would be the latter.

So essentially, once again, America is really only sticking around to try to dictate the actions of their government and for our own benefit. In case you hadn't added it up, that is precisely the reason all of the Middle East and much of the world is sick of us. And Osama Bin Laden was a goddamn Saudi, so were all of the terrorists in 9/11, IIRC. We've long eclipsed the initial goals of the invasion in a country that was supposed to be housing terrorists. Osama Bin Laden is dead, sure. But now they're electing them. Now the Taliban hold places in their government. That worked well, eh?

**** NATO. **** the interests of Pakistan. **** the Democrat scumbags invested in that country. **** war mongering executives who call the shots on the world stage, and fan the flames of war from both sides so that their pockets can get fatter. And **** anybody who thinks the Justice Department is somehow in dismay. They need to get a goddamn grip. Turn off CNN.

Erect the wall. Get better port and border security. Limit access to the country. We'll be fine.

All Presidents have advisors that help them make informed decisions & choose critical strategic paths that strengthen our presence on the world stage,,,while reinforcing our democratic beliefs. Choosing to ignore said chosen cabinet members and advisors, defies not only logic but confidence in the stability of the administration. These are our traditions of governing and diplomacy, these are the "tried and true" manners of communicating with allies.

The Commander and Chief always has an astronomical task in front of him for 4 years, most come out of office much grayer and have aged 20 years older. The juggling act of economics, world affairs, war, and politics alone,,,would be a job few of us could tolerate for a very short time. But it's an office of integrity and strength, a constant task of scrutiny and discipline,,,those are the values and traits of a President.

Luckily in this country we can voice our honest opinions, we can state our beliefs without retribution, and we can agree to disagree. From politics to religion emotions run deep, and finding common ground isn't easy. But as American's our core values have to remain true, to draw deep lines in the sand separating from those of the same traditional beliefs only weaken us.

I've NEVER watched CNN, and I try not to insult people because a difference of opinion...at the end of the day, we are all along for the ride whether we like it or not.

10 minutes ago, Bwana said:

All Presidents have advisors that help them make informed decisions & choose critical strategic paths that strengthen our presence on the world stage,,,while reinforcing our democratic beliefs. Choosing to ignore said chosen cabinet members and advisors, defies not only logic but confidence in the stability of the administration. These are our traditions of governing and diplomacy, these are the "tried and true" manners of communicating with allies.

Taking advice from advisors and acting upon said advice, along with sticking to the tried and traditional way of politics, the business as usual approach, hasn't worked too well for the world in general m8.

Chaos reigns around the globe, courtesy of said approach. Time for something new.

21 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Taking advice from advisors and acting upon said advice, along with sticking to the tried and traditional way of politics, the business as usual approach, hasn't worked too well for the world in general m8.

Chaos reigns around the globe, courtesy of said approach. Time for something new.

When you choose said advisors, you get what you paid for....and I wasn't referring to traditional politics, only the fair treatment of allies and verifying foes. Change is an undeniable truth of time in society, as long as it's in a positive direction I'm all for it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

stock market crashing lol

That's funny ?, interest rates are going up too, a mini crash is coming no doubt...not a good thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

That's funny ?, interest rates are going up too, a mini crash is coming no doubt...not a good thing.

hilarious actually.....could see this coming from a mile away...has nothing to do with how good the economy is btw.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

hilarious actually.....could see this coming from a mile away...has nothing to do with how good the economy is btw.

OMG you're like a market prodigy, you SAW this downturn coming???

So did everyone else with a functioning brain.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

OMG you're like a market prodigy, you SAW this downturn coming???

So did everyone else with a functioning brain.   

You could of fooled me with your crypto technical analysis lol

Did you notice the double top on DJI index?

Just now, VertFTW said:

You could of fooled me with your crypto technical analysis lol

Go fetch a post where I'm giving "technical analysis" on Crypto.  We'll wait.  

The double top is kinda hard to miss:

IMG_5109.PNG

• Like 1

I've been bearish as **** during this whole market run up since the election.  I have taken no new positions and made it a point to profit-take when appropriate.  

11 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

The only thing that comes to mind right now is double-tap.....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I've been bearish as **** during this whole market run up since the election.  I have taken no new positions and made it a point to profit-take when appropriate.  

why did you HODL your crypto down a 95% bear market? lol

Just now, VertFTW said:

why did you HODL your crypto down a 95% bear market? lol

You mean my $45 total investment? Because I don't care what happens to the money, pretty sure I've made it clear that I have no significant holdings in any coin.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

anyone else's 401k taking a beating?

Mine is rolled over into an IRA, hasn't taken a bad hit, maybe down 8-10%, but a lot of what's in mine is "stability of principle" type stuff, bonds, other risk-adverse ****.  

• Like 1