diazthechamp

Politics thread

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

For starters these two faced lying snakes have asked for a wall in the past...

Factually correct.

I'm eager to see your direction in 2019. You're off to a good start.

What happened, cash? Did trump declare a national emergency and order the army to build the wall or did he disappoint you again?

I love how you think you won. LOL

Who's the president again? How salty does he make your vagina every single day? Yeah, have a seat. The wall is coming, no matter how long he chooses to allow things to drag on.

Saw a lady commentator on after the President, she said "If we build the wall they go around it, into more dangerous areas of the desert...then are found unnecessarily injured or dead, that's why this wall is inhumane"

What a intelligent strategy lol

• Like 1

Speaking of intelligent strategies, the TSA union leaders liked Kaitlan Collins' suggestion, and there are now real mass call-offs happening. 

That chit would slide with just about every other swampy mother****er in DC. However, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Trump says we're wasting our money on them anyways, and shuts the whole agency down. That would successfully teach those idiots that they're not more important than the people they're employed to protect. Then they can all go get jobs driving around a hospital parking lot, looking for people who need help getting to the door. And the fifteen of them in the entire country that are qualified can just become real cops and actually help society in some way, shape, or form.

• Like 1

The TSA is the same money machine as our prison system, and merely another way to intimidate the masses. The BS that the TSA puts you through on domestic flights alone, is a farce in practice. With that said: Homeland Security states 96% of all stopped terrorists arrive on planes, so for true national security TSA is needed...but another gov agency gone rogue in my opinion. A bunch of Mall cops finally landed a job where they can legally grope people, and play hardazz at their discretion. 

I've had serious problems with TSA in the past, especially when traveling legally with weapons/firearms.

51 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Speaking of intelligent strategies, the TSA union leaders liked Kaitlan Collins' suggestion, and there are now real mass call-offs happening. 

That chit would slide with just about every other swampy mother****er in DC. However, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Trump says we're wasting our money on them anyways, and shuts the whole agency down. That would successfully teach those idiots that they're not more important than the people they're employed to protect. Then they can all go get jobs driving around a hospital parking lot, looking for people who need help getting to the door. And the fifteen of them in the entire country that are qualified can just become real cops and actually help society in some way, shape, or form.

Sorry Cash, but the other day it was a CNN conspiracy,  but days later its happening?

Why was it so hard to think people not getting paid wouldnt be calling in sick?

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I love how you think you won. LOL

Who's the president again? How salty does he make your vagina every single day? Yeah, have a seat. The wall is coming, no matter how long he chooses to allow things to drag on.

Im also hoping the wall gets built....hopefully it works to keep all those worthless central americans on the US side for good lol We dont want them in mexico.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Sorry Cash, but the other day it was a CNN conspiracy,  but days later its happening?

Why was it so hard to think people not getting paid wouldnt be calling in sick?

Do you want me to find you the TSA officials disputing Kaitlan Collins' original story, and pointing you in the direction of publicly available statistics that prove the story was incorrect, or are you capable or using Google?

The timeline is not disputable, son. The tail wagged the dog on that one. But again, I reiterate, TSA is the most useless government agency in the bunch, so their entire existence is real fragile under a president functioning on common sense first. 

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Im also hoping the wall gets built....hopefully it works to keep all those worthless central americans on the US side for good lol We dont want them in mexico.

You're stuck with them. You guys will end up deporting them, despite offering them asylum. lol

But nobody will give a ****, so it won't get reported.

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You're stuck with them. You guys will end up deporting them, despite offering them asylum. lol

But nobody will give a ****, so it won't get reported.

lol........you do realize that the majority(from first caravans) are already in the US?

Edited by VertFTW

8 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The TSA is the same money machine as our prison system, and merely another way to intimidate the masses. The BS that the TSA puts you through on domestic flights alone, is a farce in practice. With that said: Homeland Security states 96% of all stopped terrorists arrive on planes, so for true national security TSA is needed...but another gov agency gone rogue in my opinion. A bunch of Mall cops finally landed a job where they can legally grope people, and play hardazz at their discretion. 

I've had serious problems with TSA in the past, especially when traveling legally with weapons/firearms.

They're worthless. I constantly get the explosives wand run through my bag. Am I waiting for the 145th time I fly to try to blow something up, or what's the deal there? Do I ever earn the TSA's vaunted trust?

It's 110% intimidation. If I was half my size or looked like I appreciated their existence, I would get waved by. But I don't, and won't ever. So I get harassed.

As far as terrorists arriving on planes, they're intercepted by Customs officers, no? The TSA just takes their shampoo because it's more than four ounces, and then gropes their grandmother before they board the plane. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol........you do realize that the majority(from first caravans) are already in the US?

Do you have a real source or are we gonna pull a 12er and quote Snopes?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Do you have a real source or are we gonna pull a 12er and quote Snopes?

uhh didnt you read the news of a couple of central american kids that had died from dehyration under US care in the US? lol..... what more proof do you want that they are getting in easily?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/7-year-old-migrant-girl-taken-into-border-patrol-custody-dies-of-dehydration-exhaustion/2018/12/13/8909e356-ff03-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a181ca384992

Wait, wait, wait... so your proof that a "majority" of the 20,000+ migrants in the caravans got into our country is ONE kid dying?

Are you a dipchit?

EDIT: @VertFTW before Kev gets uptight.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Wait, wait, wait... so your proof that a "majority" of the 20,000+ migrants in the caravans got into our country is ONE kid dying?

Are you a dipchit?

EDIT: @VertFTW before Kev gets uptight.

lol actually the burden of proof is on you now to show proof that the first couple of caravans didnt get in. Even Trump admits they are getting in easily...

I think I seen a plan for the wall. Wouldn't this in theory just push all those people crossing illegally to cross at the Rio Grande river? I know it would probably make that section a lot easier to patrol but all the illegal immigration would start coming through Texas right? Surely they wouldn't be happy about that.

2 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I think I seen a plan for the wall. Wouldn't this in theory just push all those people crossing illegally to cross at the Rio Grande river? I know it would probably make that section a lot easier to patrol but all the illegal immigration would start coming through Texas right? Surely they wouldn't be happy about that.

image.png.b38ac8f21d8051912badf161a7052c1a.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

As far as terrorists arriving on planes, they're intercepted by Customs officers, no? The TSA just takes their shampoo because it's more than four ounces, and then gropes their grandmother before they board the plane. 

Yes, that's probably correct...although I'm sure TSA confiscates dangerous Bic lighters & nail clippers by the 1000's, and that underwear bomber got through.

I was traveling to Iowa in the fall last year, lady at TSA is rifling my backpack and comes across a 2 oz. glass bottle(in a plastic bag)...It says "Tinks 69" on it(doe in estrous urine, sticks to high heaven).

Say's to me "what's in this bottle ?",

I said "exactly what the bottle says, doe in heat urine"

She takes the cap off to smell it, and accidentally touches the underside of her nose with the bottle...and goes bat**** yelling at me, because it's on her nose and smells like her old Tampon lol. Then makes a guy smell it, and demands to know why I'm traveling with a bottle of Deer pizz....haha stupid fuggs

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

All Trump has to do is decertify the union and tell the screeners get back to work or be fired.  Just like Reagan did with PATCO.

• Like 3

Mr.T has options, he'll have to figure out how to negotiate the muddy water...the GOP is slowly turning on him, another week or so and it will be getting dirty.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/second-man-found-dead-california-home-democratic-donor-ed-buck-n955931

Opps he did it again...

democrats-ed-buck--777x437.jpg

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/04/dershowitz_secret_emails_about_underage_sex_allegations_will_put_prominent_people_in_handcuffs.html

...I wonder why these stories are not really being covered  (*cough* covered up ) in the news...

I wonder why the main media focus is on the Mexican border & Russian collusion which is a massive distraction? Political chess. Moves & counter moves

#FrontFoundations#FacistsMovements#RiggedElections#BuryingTruth#MediaBlackout

#OperationHoneypot#BlackHatBlackmailOPs#Drugs/HumanTrafficking/FundingTerrorism#CIA+Mosaud

#Media/Hollywood/Politicians/BusinessLeaders#ManyCompromisedBothHome&Abroad

#PleaDealsBehindScenes#Redacted#FakeHearings#PublicMustNotKnow#FalseFlags#MassHypnosis#PsyOps

Counter..

WhiteHatIntelLeaks#Snowden#Assange#CitizenJournalistMovement#Trump#Q#FK'em-MattSerra

Edited by StompGrind

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) twitteó a las 2:34 p. m. on mié., ene. 09, 2019: Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works! (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083099784012091396?s=09)

• Like 1

On the TSA thing..

I've travelled across a tonne of countries and state borders over the years. I can confirm, that  NOBODY in airport security across the world, is as useless and incompetent as TSA. Domestic or international. An absolute disgusting waste of time and resources. Always huge lines. Always rude geeks

US customs isn't much better. 

When we arrived into San Fran it took 4 HOURS to get through immigration/customs. They had about 50 booths there to process travellers, with I kid you not THREE of them open, to get about 2 thousand people through. Completely screwed anyone with a connecting flight. then once we finally got through, there were 5 TSA staff PER MACHINE. So maybe 10-15 per gate!! ALL of them looking at you like you shat in their bed that morning.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OzStraya said:

On the TSA thing..

I've travelled across a tonne of countries and state borders over the years. I can confirm, that  NOBODY in airport security across the world, is as useless and incompetent as TSA. Domestic or international. An absolute disgusting waste of time and resources. Always huge lines. Always rude geeks

US customs isn't much better. 

When we arrived into San Fran it took 4 HOURS to get through immigration/customs. They had about 50 booths there to process travellers, with I kid you not THREE of them open, to get about 2 thousand people through. Completely screwed anyone with a connecting flight. then once we finally got through, there were 5 TSA staff PER MACHINE. So maybe 10-15 per gate!! ALL of them looking at you like you shat in their bed that morning.

Truth. I'm a big fan of the states but whenever I actually land at an airport it feels like I've travelled 40 years back in time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Truth. I'm a big fan of the states but whenever I actually land at an airport it feels like I've travelled 40 years back in time. 

Hot tip - when they offer to put your carry on underneath just before boarding, don't volunteer. I have two smashed laptops and one smashed iPad to prove that. All of them were packed safely. Might have used my bags to chock the plane tyres lol

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Hot tip - when they offer to put your carry on underneath just before boarding, don't volunteer. I have two smashed laptops and one smashed iPad to prove that. All of them were packed safely. Might have used my bags to chock the plane tyres lol

I do that virtually every business trip tbh. Makes me feel morally superior 😀. Plus it means you get on the plane first and they all treat you extra nicely. I keep my laptop with me in a briefcase though. 

14 hours ago, Bwana said:

Mr.T has options, he'll have to figure out how to negotiate the muddy water...the GOP is slowly turning on him, another week or so and it will be getting dirty. 

Yeah im guessing political allegiance goes out the window very quickly whatever side you're on when it starts messing with your pay check.

The great thing is that they're all totally skill-less idiots that can take their asses to another job of the same caliber any time they choose. It's not like it takes years of training to grope your grandma.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

LOL @VertFTW being ****ing retatded.

Acosta made an **** of himself in that video. And you just made an **** of yourself for the millionth time, because you clearly didn't even get it either.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, sobercuban said:

LMAO!

LOL Jim owned himself and made a case FOR the wall. 

Not a perp in sight. Walls work <see

hahaha

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

I just read that with alcohol tobacco and whatever else the agency is called, with them being out, beer producers cannot apply for new label approvals, meaning they cant even transfer beer to kegs.

Prior approved labels are fine for the batches they were meant for, but new stuff is tucked.

All those millennials and their micro brewing horse piss they drink are going to be ****ed. Hah.

On 1/10/2019 at 7:59 AM, cashfl0w said:

The great thing is that they're all totally skill-less idiots that can take their asses to another job of the same caliber any time they choose. It's not like it takes years of training to grope your grandma.

Tell that to the wet behind the ears rookie congressperson pulling down $174,00/year.  Fook em.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Any word on them ending the shutdown yet?

At the moment the shutdown ending, Sweden appointing a prime minister and the UK agreeing a brexit deal are neck and neck in the race of political ineptitude. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

At the moment the shutdown ending, Sweden appointing a prime minister and the UK agreeing a brexit deal are neck and neck in the race of political ineptitude. 

I would add ANYTHING Justin Trudeau does it tries to do.

59 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I didn't know Sweden were in the chit heap to, why the delay?

Trump spent his weekend bodying the Dems on Twatter because they would rather be on beaches in Hawaii and Puerto Rico than in DC, trying to hash out a deal with him.

The tweet about Elizabeth Warren was ****ing priceless. He's such a troll. lol

12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Trump spent his weekend bodying the Dems on Twatter because they would rather be on beaches in Hawaii and Puerto Rico than in DC, trying to hash out a deal with him.

The tweet about Elizabeth Warren was ****ing priceless. He's such a troll. lol

While they should be at work, it is pointless to do anything when McConnell was the first out of town and said screw everyone.

All those idiots should be fired for incompetence for not being able to do their jobs. Start fresh with people who dont stomp their feet and demand it's their way or no way. Start with the New York bimbo kid 

41 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I didn't know Sweden were in the chit heap to, why the delay?

Basically the two main parties lost a load of votes to the Swedish democrat party (Sweden's answer to UKIP sort of), so neither had enough representation to form a coalition. The general election was on September 9th so it's kind of dragged. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Basically the two main parties lost a load of votes to the Swedish democrat party (Sweden's answer to UKIP sort of), so neither had enough representation to form a coalition. The general election was on September 9th so it's kind of dragged. 

chit that is a long time to get going.

I may require your advice in a few months on destinations debating a trip to Scandinavia after reading so much about Vikings and Norse mythology.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

chit that is a long time to get going.

I may require your advice in a few months on destinations debating a trip to Scandinavia after reading so much about Vikings and Norse mythology.

Yeah... although Belgium managed it for 400 days a few years ago. 

Sure, give me a shout. Scandinavia is an awesome place to visit. 

It was exposed again during the Barr confirmation hearing that Hillary Clinton is under investigation. Sounds like Trump made it so that only the chairmen of the congressional committees have access to information regarding the investigations too, which completely explains why we haven't heard of any leaks.

I'm excited. We're getting to the good stuff now.