Jump to content
diazthechamp

Politics thread

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Listening to Chris Cuomo pushing for Congress to impeach Donald Trump for collusion, and he's actually declaring Trump didnt commit a crime, but that we should impeach him because he breached the public's trust. Ironic coming from the King of Fake News. lol

It's been factually proven that Roger Stone had no interaction with Julian Assange. Roger Stone is a liar, simply put. And I can't believe people with sense are going to say that Donald Trump "colluded with Russia" by standing on stage at a campaign rally and jokingly asking Russia to put Hillary's emails out there, after she had eluded prosecution unlike 99.9% of Americans in her position. 

Ahh damn... then Lemon comes on and says he won't be impeached. Why you gotta rain on my parade, Donnie?!  😕

I haven't followed what stone apparently did wrong. But I did read today somewhere that he apparently tried to get damaging info on Clinton.

 

If that is true, I have to say who gives a ****?

 

Looking for bad information is illegal, but using whatever bad information is already out in the public is fine?

If that's what happened, I'll have to laugh even harder.

Finding dirt on your opponent and letting the people know that they are a bad choice because of X,y,z should he a public service, not a crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Oh I dont sit here and praise the dummy. Why would I?

 

NAFTA I think he did well enough on, initially it wasnt great, but when he split Mexico and Canada it pulled together well for the US.

The travel ban, I am not opposed to profiling. It probably could be implemented better and not so bull in a China shop, but i didnt mind the over all idea of it if they followed through and actually vetted people more and found better ways.

 

Tax bill. I like the idea of lowering taxes under the idea of it not just ends up being more debt. Letting companies bring back money without the hug hits got some.back into the economy,  even if it wasnt exactly as planned. Though I think the tax bill should have waited until the economy slowed, and it will, the boost then would have been much better.

 

America first push I think is awesome for your country. Not a full obstructionist to everything, but pushing for and getting people on board to buy local and keep business here is a great thing for any leader to do.

 

Lowering Sobers outrageous insurance payment. I dont stree with Americans stupid obsession for private healthcare where they pay more for the same services as other countries, but if your going to do it, watching those premiums rise was stupid. There is so much more that should be done in that area, but the stop of rising prices and a decline in others was great for the people.

 

 

So yes, I think Trump has done some good. That doesnt mean he isnt a filthy crook and a failed businessman who lies more than Vince McMahon in a WWE promo.

 

 

So, why dont you tell me some good things Obama did that you agreed with.

I never once claimed I had any love for Obama, nor that he did anything good for my life. You're the one aiming to play both sides of the fence. I like the one I'm on.

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

I haven't followed what stone apparently did wrong. But I did read today somewhere that he apparently tried to get damaging info on Clinton.

 

If that is true, I have to say who gives a ****?

 

Looking for bad information is illegal, but using whatever bad information is already out in the public is fine?

If that's what happened, I'll have to laugh even harder.

Finding dirt on your opponent and letting the people know that they are a bad choice because of X,y,z should he a public service, not a crime.

The special counsel has all of his emails. They know full well that he didn't have any contact with Wikileaks, and his only comment regarding it is simply him asking Corsi what Wikileaks has, and saying he wants to find out.

This is a smokescreen, and a good one. More Americans are concerned with Donald Trump asking aloud if Russia would put out the 30,000 emails Hillary had destroyed than they are concerned with Hillary paying for a dossier of lies inevitably from Russia itself. It's perfect. She once again skates for the crimes she committed, and America is totally fine with it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Listening to Chris Cuomo pushing for Congress to impeach Donald Trump for collusion, and he's actually declaring Trump didnt commit a crime, but that we should impeach him because he breached the public's trust. Ironic coming from the King of Fake News. lol

It's been factually proven that Roger Stone had no interaction with Julian Assange. Roger Stone is a liar, simply put. And I can't believe people with sense are going to say that Donald Trump "colluded with Russia" by standing on stage at a campaign rally and jokingly asking Russia to put Hillary's emails out there, after she had eluded prosecution unlike 99.9% of Americans in her position. 

Ahh damn... then Lemon comes on and says he won't be impeached. Why you gotta rain on my parade, Donnie?!  😕

Watching CNN will kill you, especially Lemon ranting about gays rights.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Watching CNN will kill you, especially Lemon ranting about gays rights.

I like to know their angle. I like to know what they think happened. I find Don Lemon to have a lot of the same traits as Barry. A likable human, but a lot of hidden agendas.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I never once claimed I had any love for Obama, nor that he did anything good for my life. You're the one aiming to play both sides of the fence. I like the one I'm on.

 

I dont play anysides.

I am a right of center conservative.

I dont give a **** about Joe blow home wanting a cake, or nutjob religious nut thinking a sky fairy tells her to hate the ****.

I believe in the rule of law, backing (most) police for taking down the ****heads of society.

I believe in lower taxes and it not being my job to pay some other countries bills.

 

I think the ultra right extremists are just as bad as the ultra left. 

 

But overall, I dont trust any politicians who have been in office over a year, and especially those who vote down party lines like idiot sheep instead of voting for the interest of all their constituents,  even the ones who voted against them.

 

In the states I would have a hard time voting Republican because they need to tie their fantasy sky monster into law. But the idiot left win wouldn't get my vote when they want to tax me to death. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I like to know their angle. I like to know what they think happened. I find Don Lemon to have a lot of the same traits as Barry. A likable human, but a lot of hidden agendas.

I definitely agree with that, you have to view both sides of an issue to be firm in your own beliefs. CNN is so slanted and biased it's insane, if Trump saved a drowning baby they'd say he did it for publicity...Cuomo doesn't even hide it, Cooper plays the sly gay dog just asking very leading questions...always heading for the rabbit hole conclusion.

I hope Congress and the Administration works something sensible out to both parties satisfaction, but I don't see a chance in hell of that happening. Mr.T has boxed himself into a corner with some of his "owning" statements, and the Dems won't let that bone go. We have a lot of irons in the fire, a lot of issues that need dealt with, Congress needs to get to work and solve something/earn their pay for once...instead of spending time on a pizzing battle that will be decided by our Justice Dept. at some point, or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanders tweeted earlier > wall construct. begins in 21 days w/ or w/o the dems,

 

 

.... seen that coming - aka- n/e

the Stone chit is a nothin' muffin -

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Sanders tweeted earlier > wall construct. begins in 21 days w/ or w/o the dems,

She summed up what I've been saying well. It's not that Trump lost anything, it's the Dems who lost the opportunity to say they gained something in return and came out ahead. If they had sense, they would have demanded ten billion for something in return, and claimed victory on the numbers. That would have definitely been in a victory for them in my eyes.

To now say they won because Trump decided to get people their paychecks (which he previously did for the military, Coast Guard, and all the other media manufactured "victims of the shutdown", btw) is simply nonsense. If it's not an opinion given by a media propagandist, then it's coming from a victim of their brainwashing. It is not reality.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MoZZez said:

I haven't followed what stone apparently did wrong. But I did read today somewhere that he apparently tried to get damaging info on Clinton.

 

If that is true, I have to say who gives a ****?

 

Looking for bad information is illegal, but using whatever bad information is already out in the public is fine?

If that's what happened, I'll have to laugh even harder.

Finding dirt on your opponent and letting the people know that they are a bad choice because of X,y,z should he a public service, not a crime.

They've got him on witness tampering, lying to Congress, and obstructing an investigation.

This is Nixon all over again, where the coverup is where they get nailed, which is ironic because this guy has a Nixon tattoo on his back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 12er© said:

They've got him on witness tampering, lying to Congress, and obstructing an investigation.

This is Nixon all over again, where the coverup is where they get nailed, which is ironic because this guy has a Nixon tattoo on his back.

Please tell me it's a tramp stamp of Nixon lol.

 

If those are the charges, meh, whatever. He can rot if found guilty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

Please tell me it's a tramp stamp of Nixon lol.

roger-stone-1.jpg

Stone worked for Nixon, after he left office.

Edited by Bwana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Bwana said:

roger-stone-1.jpg

Stone worked for Nixon, after he left office.

Still a bit ****ed up. Who the hell does that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

Still a bit ****ed up. Who the hell does that?

Roger Stone lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's more like Manafort all over again. lol

This isn't getting anywhere near Trump. Some more grasping at straws and hoping to play one defendant against the other. Corsi vs. Stone. That's all. Neither will buckle. Neither have anything to up to Mueller anyways. Smokescreen to feed the media and the sheep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/26/politics/trump-golf-course-undocumented-workers-government-shutdown/index.html

about a dozen undocumented workers got fired from Trump National Golf Club last weekend.  this kind of chit wouldnt happen if they would have already built that wall.  instead you'd just have an empty golf course with dead grass and weeds and bushes everywhere, because they obviously pay so little that no americans want to do the job so they have to hire illegals.

this is gonna piss the donald off. he needs that cheap mexican labor. especially when he spends like 300 days of the year playing on his golf course at the taxpayers expense. he's not gonna be thrilled about carting around his own golf clubs and walking around through the weed and brush. he might even have to wipe his own butt crack when he heads to the club room to drop a deuce. 

perhaps he should re-think this whole wall idea. how the fook is he gonna hire on cheap illegal mexican labor if they cant even sneak into the country?

 

 

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody read all that. Oh, and spamming two threads with the same idiocy doesn't work too well for fishing. Comes across as desperate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

 

 

So what you're saying, Chuck, is that it would have been cheaper to fund the fuϲking wall/fence/whatever

And also that the Schumer Shutdown cost us billions too. What an @ss.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2019 at 12:39 PM, sobercuban said:

I'm not talking about embryos.  I'm talking about how in places like New York, you can kill a baby in the 24th week.  That is disgusting.  

A Virginia lawmaker has proposed a bill to allow an abortion straight on up to the 40th week too. The woman proposing it actually said the woman could be dilated and ready to give birth at the point of abortion.

I laughed when the libtards spread that Kavanaugh would be the tipping point for repealing a woman's right to an abortion. We have completely gone the opposite direction on that one. And surprisingly, I'm actually kind of hoping they do find a way to repeal it now. I don't think it's right to be essentially killing a baby because you don't want it. A fetus, fine. A baby, no.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN crapped their pants over Howard Schultz announcing he's going to run as an independent, and the liberal politicians went crazy. The sad part as a citizen is that Schultz is dead on with his reasoning for running. He says it's because the Democratic Party has gone so far left that it no longer represents reasonable people, and I believe he's right about that.

Stacy Abrams is giving the rebuttal to the SOTU address. Yes, the woman who just lost in Georgia is for some reason given a massive platform regardless. That's kinda scary, but it speaks volumes to the direction of the party. She's the black woman that had Oprah going door-to-door for her. A reasonable person could surmise that it's an obvious move to prepare voters for electing Kamala Harris for president.

Kamala recently said that we need to do away with health insurance all together. A novel thought with very little logical reasoning behind it. Nonetheless, I'm fairly certain that will become a theme for their party going forward. Lots of promises, and almost nothing delivered.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN and MSNBC refusing to cover the White House press briefings now. They don't get a stage for their grandstanding anymore, so they don't want any part of it.

Good strategy by them. Same reason they stopped showing The Donald's tweets all together. There's no way to insert their bias into it, so they don't want you to see it at all. He's even taken to posting videos of himself talking on the lawn of the White House. Not a mention of those either.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... so we know Trump's plan for building  the wall ( declare a national emergency ) ... which would allow him to redirect funds allocated to 2 other sources in the national budget,

remember when Mad Dog requested 716 billion and Trump gave them 750 billion ?  lol ... dems playing political chess and losing ... #trump2stepsahead

 

*attention Nancy & Kamala

220px-Howard_Schultz_crop.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, ... building a wall to protect national security and reduce the illegal drug influx is immoral ... but terminating an 9 month old breathing baby is not, ... that's a winner -

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this new abortion law is about a woman not being told by law, .. what she can do w/ her body ....

.... but now they can "murder" a breathing baby outside the womb w/ the umbilical cord cut

 ... how does that relate to the mother's body ?

#liberalcultofdeath

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

A Virginia lawmaker has proposed a bill to allow an abortion straight on up to the 40th week too. The woman proposing it actually said the woman could be dilated and ready to give birth at the point of abortion.

I laughed when the libtards spread that Kavanaugh would be the tipping point for repealing a woman's right to an abortion. We have completely gone the opposite direction on that one. And surprisingly, I'm actually kind of hoping they do find a way to repeal it now. I don't think it's right to be essentially killing a baby because you don't want it. A fetus, fine. A baby, no.

Saw something on Twitter where a dem rep was coming out saying she would have never supported the bill if she had "read it closely". FFS

here it is lol - she's a political noob who just came in 2017 after barely winning election.  Given the blowback for the bill I'm assuming someone will primary her next time. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

 

Kamala recently said that we need to do away with health insurance all together. A novel thought with very little logical reasoning behind it. Nonetheless, I'm fairly certain that will become a theme for their party going forward. Lots of promises, and almost nothing delivered.

I normally don't agree with Camelface Hairyass but I do think we need to move to a single payer system.  Things are unsustainable now.  This year my family health care expenses will go over $20,000 and that's for pretty basic care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Saw something on Twitter where a dem rep was coming out saying she would have never supported the bill if she had "read it closely". FFS

here it is lol - she's a political noob who just came in 2017 after barely winning election.  Given the blowback for the bill I'm assuming someone will primary her next time. 

 

Just watched their governor on a radio show talking about what takes place in a third trimester abortion. Holy ****, people voted for this guy?!

Virginia is exposing themselves as a real toilet right now.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some idiot chef in California says that he's not serving anybody wearing a MAGA hat because it's the "modern day white hood". That was actually the hundredth time I heard that, so I decided it was finally time to order one for myself. Gotta go with the vintage red one.

Will be wearing it into that restaurant if I ever get out that way. Will be playing Mike Tyson Punchout on any idiot that tells me to leave too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Some idiot chef in California says that he's not serving anybody wearing a MAGA hat because it's the "modern day white hood". That was actually the hundredth time I heard that, so I decided it was finally time to order one for myself. Gotta go with the vintage red one.

Will be wearing it into that restaurant if I ever get out that way. Will be playing Mike Tyson Punchout on any idiot that tells me to leave too.

These are the consequences of fighting for the rights of a cake maker to refuse to serve gay customers. Now there is a precedent that you can refuse people that you disagree with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12er© said:

These are the consequences of fighting for the rights of a cake maker to refuse to serve gay customers. Now there is a precedent that you can refuse people that you disagree with.

Any private business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.  You have no right to my products or services.  If a business wants to be very discriminatory, then some other company will come along and put them out of business who are willing to offer service to everyone.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Just watched their governor on a radio show talking about what takes place in a third trimester abortion. Holy ****, people voted for this guy?!

Virginia is exposing themselves as a real toilet right now.

They played that clip on Ben Shapiro, I just heard it 30 mins ago, was incredibly disturbing.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Any private business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.  You have no right to my products or services.  If a business wants to be very discriminatory, then some other company will come along and put them out of business who are willing to offer service to everyone.  

I don’t really feel to passionately about it either way, but it’s annoying to watch hypocrites get upset about it one instance and cheer in another.

Any business owner refusing anyone service for their political beliefs, sexual orientation or anything of the sort is an ****.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The European Union has agreed that UK citizens will still be allowed to travel through Europe without a visa, even if the UK crashes out of the EU without a deal on 29 March.

For a short stay visit - up to 90 days out of any 180 days - Britons will still be allowed to travel throughout the EU's borderless Schengen area without a visa, European Union ambassadors agreed.

This agreement will now be passed on to the European Parliament for a vote. It is likely to pass through, as well. The European Parliament said last month that they would be in support of letting UK citizens travel without visas throughout the EU even if there was no deal in place by the time that the UK leaves.

A document that outlines the proposal reads: "Considering the geographical proximity, the link between economies, the level of trade and the extent of short-term movements of persons between the UK and the Union for business, leisure or other purposes, visa-free travel should facilitate tourism and economic activity, thereby bringing benefits to the Union."

In addition to this, the UK has already agreed that EU citizens will also be able to make short term visits to the UK without a visa post-Brexit.

The European Council issued a statement that said: "EU ambassadors today agreed that, following Brexit, UK citizens coming to the Schengen area for a short stay (90 days in any 180 days) should be granted visa free travel."

"Ambassadors mandated the Council Presidency to start negotiations with the European Parliament on this legislative proposal.

 

So I can still fook off to Italy at the end of the year without any hassle.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm shocked that the EU wants to maintain the status quo. Who could have possibly seen that coming?

So is Brexit finally going to come about, or....?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm shocked that the EU wants to maintain the status quo. Who could have possibly seen that coming?

So is Brexit finally going to come about, or....?

Don't think so, just seen this got shared today that both sides had actually managed to agree on this (probably as both EU & UK want to keep that as is to try not and damage tourism)

In terms of everything else I think its all still very much up in the air last I seen they were wanting an extension. Feels never-ending.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump wants to put Herman Cain on the Federal Reserve board. Lmfao & smh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 12er© said:

Any business owner refusing anyone service for their political beliefs, sexual orientation or anything of the sort is an ****.

I don't disagree with this statement, I'll still support their right to do it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I don't disagree with this statement, I'll still support their right to do it.  

There were certain groups/individuals I refused service to when I had my business. Some for financial reasons, ie: Pikeys, Chinese, Pakistanis are a fookin pain in the a$$, some decisions were because I strongly disagreed with a particular belief system, or lifestyle. Sometimes it would be a combination of the two. I've got strong beliefs on certain things and i'm not one to shy away from voicing them when challenged. The easiest thing was to never present a quote or even to arrange an initial meeting, thus preventing any hassle for both sides. 

So i'm on the side of business. I understand that it's impossible to please everyone but if people find a particular business's practice abhorrent they are free to take their custom elsewhere and that's fine by me.

**** Government intervention. Let the market decide. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just think if every Indian convenience store and gas station owner, and every Chinese dry cleaner refused service to White people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bwana said:

Just think if every Indian convenience store and gas station owner, and every Chinese dry cleaner refused service to White people.

Never going to happen, just as all white people refusing service to all non white people will never happen so there will always be some place else to shop.

 

But i cook both Indian and Chinese dishes anyway AND I do my own laundry so what do I care, lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bwana said:

Just think if every Indian convenience store and gas station owner, and every Chinese dry cleaner refused service to White people.

LOL

Those are the people that they opened the store to serve! If they wanted to serve their kind, they wouldn't be here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

LOL

Those are the people that they opened the store to serve! If they wanted to serve their kind, they wouldn't be here.

True, but if they did.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cashfl0w said:

If your aunt had a ****, she'd be your uncle. 

Or a gender blender, but I get your point lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I thought the new snowflake mantra demands that anyone can self identify as whatever the **** they choose to be. And yet now everyone is up in arms over this???

I guess it doesn't pass the progressive smell test, lol. They should be lauding their fellow Democrat for exercising his freedom of choice and expression. This guy was obviously a trail blazer, way ahead of the political curve.

#freetobeme.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He just had a live news conference,,,and remembered last night...wait for it....."it wasn't him in the picture"

 

lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×