diazthechamp

Politics thread

" or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them".

Extortion will be the charge at some point.

13 hours ago, MoZZez said:

If they do, they are ****ing morons.

Thousands of people do every year, other moron. So I know you'll disagree, because that's what you do, but it logically makes sense to say someone would pay off a hooker with one selfie simply to avoid the problem. It does happen, like it or not. 

6 hours ago, TheGreatCatpiss said:

In the US, though, the crime of blackmail is a threat to reveal a crime (violation of any law) unless money or a valuable thing is paid.  Valuable thing usually refers to something tangible, and that's likely something that would be disputed in court.  Since the **** pick wasn't a crime, this doesn't fall under the illegal blackmail.  Extortion is on the table, however.  Typically it is also for property or something tangible.  What AMI asked for might not fall under that.  We will see in court.

"Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both."

It ain't coming. CNN can convince the rest of these guys, but I'm not convinced whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Thousands of people do every year, other moron. So I know you'll disagree, because that's what you do, but it logically makes sense to say someone would pay off a hooker with one selfie simply to avoid the problem. It does happen, like it or not. 

It ain't coming. CNN can convince the rest of these guys, but I'm not convinced whatsoever. 

And that's why I point out that your a Trump Zombie. You will defend him to the end no matter what evidence says.

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

And that's why I point out that your a Trump Zombie. You will defend him to the end no matter what evidence says.

No, you get that impression because you spend your life bashing the guy in this thread, and I won't watch retards spew opinion as fact. I will absolutely defend him against you, because you're an idiot and it's easy.

My facts above stand. You got nothing, as usual.

Edited by cashfl0w

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

No, you get that impression because you spend your life bashing the guy in this thread, and I won't watch retards spew opinion as fact. I will absolutely defend him against you, because you're an idiot and it's easy.

My facts above stand. You got nothing, as usual.

Lol. So that's it. You cant handle someone not liking your emperor. 

Facts, yes your facts are about as opinion as my opinion. But do go on, this is entertaining. 

26 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

That's the plan at the moment

Always have a plan, if it's any consolation you'll be remembered.

• Like 1

All i know is over populating America is not making America GR* again...From cost of living to 3 hours to drive 2 miles in all major over populated cities.... Just wait till people with an average i . q of 70 start gaining power......

A bartender deciding what your tax money goes to what could go wrong? I always dreamed i'd be ruled by a mental midget bartender.

Not sure what he's talking about. He forgets we all haven't read the deal. lol

The video he retweeted with Hallie Jackson reporting there is no collusion was funny. You know it pained her greatly to do that story. She probably sat and sobbed afterwards.

• Haha 2

Yo what is NARC Kamala Harris talking about smoking weed in college while listening to Tupac and Snoop (the first two California rappers she could think of)? Bish you graduated in '86!  NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRCCC

I think I went full PakAL but whatevs 

• Like 3

Cringe cringe cringe

So far the two idiots pushing marijuana legalization are unelectable. Booker verges on retardation with his Green Deal, which he handed off to AOC for obvious reasons. And Kamala Harris may be determined to say the right things, but as you pointed out, she comes across as a puppet. Being that she's from Oaksterdam for Christ's sake, you would think she had one or two real experiences with marijuana, but it's clear from her recent shenanigans she hasn't. She's just saying what she thinks her constituents want to hear. 

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-has-uncovered-no-direct-evidence-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-n970536

Oh whoops, that's right. Nothing.

What will come next for the radical left's desperate search of a silver bullet?

Is it time to go back to the pee pee tape again? Or maybe Trump colluded with Burger King when he gave a football team fast food?

Or will bartender AOC inform us that climate change ending the world in 12 years be another symptom of the Cheeto?

Just curious what will come next now in the run up to 2020.

Thanks and please discuss. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's been very apparent if you use your own brain that there was no Russian collusion for quite some time. The media convinced the sheeple that Manafort's business dealings from twelve years ago in Ukraine or Roger Stone boasting about links to Wikileaks he doesn't have was somehow going to get back to Russia, but you had to have really abducated the use of your own brain to believe that.

If you even used the word Russia in a sentence with Donald Trump after about January 2018, and you weren't completely joking, you're probably an idiot.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

Its almost as if there's an entire thread already dedicated to political discussion. Shall I make a thread about how we just broke the record for national debt and longest government shut down in the same month? Luckily for Trump, as bad as his administration is, the current liberals are worse.

Just now, TUF said:

Shall I make a thread about how we just broke the record for national debt and longest government shut down in the same month?

I suppose that's all Trump's fault, right?

• Like 1

Why is it that when a Democrat does an Oopsie, why are the headlines always "________ did _________ and Republicans POUNCE!" ?

AOC:

"Ocasio-Cortez Team Flubs a Green New Deal Summary, and Republicans Pounce".  Why is the headline not "Ocasio-Cortez typed up and submitted a summary where she says the Green New Deal would provide income for people who refuse to work"? or even "Crazy person says crazy ****"? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Why is it that when a Democrat does an Oopsie, why are the headlines always "________ did _________ and Republicans POUNCE!" ?

AOC:

"Ocasio-Cortez Team Flubs a Green New Deal Summary, and Republicans Pounce".  Why is the headline not "Ocasio-Cortez typed up and submitted a summary where she says the Green New Deal would provide income for people who refuse to work"? or even "Crazy person says crazy ****"? 

The same reason that Fox news isn't running the headline "GOP deficit hawks silent as national debt tops 22 Trillion."

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, 12er© said:

The same reason that Fox news isn't running the headline "GOP deficit hawks silent as national debt tops 22 Trillion."

LOL, yeah the GOP doesn't give a **** about spending and deficits, same as the left.  Both sides make excuses for their own kind because they lack the capacity for intellectual honesty and can't handle cognitive dissonance.  Buncha hypocrites.  

• Like 4

Yep, they're all corrupt...including the White House, it's all a chiit show till the grand finale chiit show of 2020.

I'd move to Canada, but it's got more puzzies than the US....Sweden, maybe Sweden yeah

• Thanks 1