Politics thread

• Please log in to reply
2562 replies to this topic

#1551 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:02 PM

TLDR: The debate is often where you draw the line.

Heart starts beating at 5-6 weeks (under 2 months). Parents can generally hear it with an ultrasound at 8 weeks (2 months).  I dunno if that has any impact, but I figured I should point that out.  I will say that seeing it with our own babies' ultrasounds completely changed my wife's perspective on the matter.

• Week 3: Fetal heart begins to form at day 22 after fertilization, but it is too soft to be heard.
  • Week 5: Fetal heart chambers start to develop.
  • Week 6: Heart rate increases to 100–160 beats per minute. This is when you can see the baby’s heart beating during prenatal ultrasound monitoring.
  • Week 8: Baby’s heartbeat has a steady rhythm of about 170 beats per minute.

Not sure if I missed this part or if you added it after.

I can say I went and looked around and id does appear your in the ball park of the information, lower end of the ball park of course, but **** happens.

So now my opinion will be, get the **** abortion in before 6 weeks, or suck it up and birth your mistake.
Look at that, someones mind was changed on the internet.

• SVTContour98, TwennyFo and PokesJones like this

#1552 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 745 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:34 PM

Look at that, someones mind was changed on the internet.

Amazing!

This may be a first for me. (changing anyone's mind about anything)

Having kids made me switch from pro-abortion choice to "unsure" and "confused".

Edited by PokesJones, 10 July 2018 - 07:36 PM.

#1553 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:40 PM

Amazing!

This may be a first for me. (changing anyone's mind about anything)

Having kids made me switch from pro-abortion choice to "unsure" and "confused".

Ill say my safety zone definatly shrunk.
Before I was thinking the 4th to 5th month was where the real developments where formed, so I would say 2 - 3 months was a safe zone. 

But if around 6 weeks on the lower end there are heart beats, my safety zone pretty much is the lower end. Because 6 weeks depending when they find out is not much time.

But I am open to changing my views as newer, better information is brought to my attention.
Juice did it with firearms as well in the past.

• SVTContour98 likes this

#1554 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:07 AM

https://www.bbc.co.u...canada-44785867

The Trump administration has said 27 young migrant children are "not eligible for reunification" with their parents, according to a court filing.

Twelve other children's mothers or fathers have already been deported from the US, said the government.

"Legitimate logistical impediments" are delaying reunions for many of the 102 children under five years old who were taken from parents, US officials say.

Nearly 3,000 children were split from undocumented adults entering the US.

The government was bound by a court order to reunite children aged five and under by 10 July.

The Department of Justice (DoJ) and American Civil Liberties Union's (ACLU) joint status report on Tuesday detailed why the 27 children cannot yet be reunited with their families.

The parents of 10 children were being still held in criminal custody after crossing the US border without papers, and have yet to be fully assessed, said the report.

Eight other children's parents have a "serious criminal history" including narcotics, human smuggling, murder and robbery.

Two other children cannot be reunited with parents because of a possible threat of child abuse.

Five children had been separated from adults who were not their parents.

Another child's parent is being treated for a communicable illness.

The location of another child's parent has been unknown for more than a year. Records show both parent and child might even be US citizens.

Some 75 of the 102 separated children have been determined eligible to be reunited with their families, according to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

But as of Tuesday afternoon, the government said it had only reunited four of those children with their parents.

But 12 children cannot be immediately reunited with their families because their parents have already been deported.

For those children, the court filing says they "may be reunified if their parents can be located and if those parents request reunification".

The ACLU said it accepted that those parents in criminal custody cannot be reunited with their children yet.

But it said in many cases "the government is not in compliance with the clear deadline ordered by the Court".

The ACLU said: "For the [parents] who were deported without their children, [US government officials] have not even tried to contact them or facilitate their reunification by today."

This clip from this article really highlights how difficult some of this stuff is. A horrible thing to say but my the sounds of things a lot of those kids should be taken away from there parents, you should never but a child back with someone who's been convicted of human smuggling and murder. Same as threat of child abuse. The weird one is those who are not parents because that's a broad term and of course if this is just some random dude who thinks a kid gives him a better shot a citizenship **** him but couldn't it also be another family member. Then at the same time feel really bad if that's true that they've deported people without there kids and now can't reconnect them. Total **** show bet everyone who's pretty much anyway involved in this has aged about 5 years during this.

Edited by Jolldan, 11 July 2018 - 01:08 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1555 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,783 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:28 AM

This is why it really is a scumbag move to smuggle your children into another country. Those POS know full well they're not going to be hanging out with their kids in jail, and they drag them along anyways.

We need to get that wall up pronto.
  • TwennyFo and Bezerker101 like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#1556 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,673 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:48 AM

Saw crap all yesterday about a white woman beating an 92-year old Hispanic man, yelling at him to "go back to your country".  

Police make an arrest today and it turns out it's a big fat black woman who smashed his face in with a piece of concrete.  

Black people can't be racist though, right? 

• cashfl0w likes this

post-406774-0-75557900-1533750560.gif

post-406774-0-58737000-1534995991.jpg

#1557 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,673 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:09 PM

Goddamn, I didn't realize it was 5 people, four bros and this beast:

brick-768x432.jpg

bitϲh's name is Laquisha .... she looks like a Laquisha, I can smell her from here.  

Has her weight listed as 200, the scale must be in kilos.  

#1558 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,673 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:42 PM

And before anyone complains that saying I "can smell her from here" is racist, go ahead and fuϲk off.  I spent 8 years working in call centers, I've been around stinky, low-class, fat bitϲhes, in the summer months, black, white and brown.  There are just differences in the smells.  

Fat, trashy white women = Marlboro Reds and yeast infection

Fat, trashy black women = B.O. and a vomit inducing combo of cocoa butter and hair products

Fat, trashy brown women = You think you're smelling tacos, then you realize it's whatever is growing in their folds.  

Big fat dudes, especially our technicians, would smell like they shlt up their backs and rubbed it in.  I go to great lengths with my personal hygiene to avoid being one of those fat AND stinky motherfuϲkers.  

• cashfl0w likes this

#1559 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 27,616 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:44 PM

What does TSU smell like?
  • sobercuban and TheSinisterUrge like this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#1560 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,673 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:45 PM

What does TSU smell like?

Cigarettes and awesomeness.  

• juice64011 and TheSinisterUrge like this

#1561 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,673 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:45 PM

I'm sure I smell like weed and Doritos currently

• juice64011 and TheSinisterUrge like this

#1562 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:01 PM

And before anyone complains that saying I "can smell her from here" is racist, go ahead and fuϲk off. I spent 8 years working in call centers, I've been around stinky, low-class, fat bitϲhes, in the summer months, black, white and brown. There are just differences in the smells.

Fat, trashy white women = Marlboro Reds and yeast infection
Fat, trashy black women = B.O. and a vomit inducing combo of cocoa butter and hair products
Fat, trashy brown women = You think you're smelling tacos, then you realize it's whatever is growing in their folds.

Big fat dudes, especially our technicians, would smell like they shlt up their backs and rubbed it in. I go to great lengths with my personal hygiene to avoid being one of those fat AND stinky motherfuϲkers.

I had to make a complaint at home depot a few weeks ago. They have a whole bunch of foreigners around the tills.
Maybe canadians, maybe on work Visa, I dont know. They work hard and are nice people, but a majority of then for whatever reason dont use deodorant.

This one girl, mid 20s, stunk so bad I almost puked. It was one of the most disgusting things I have ever smelt. Normally ill just curse silently because I know there's the rate case where people are allergic and this may be the case. But I had to say something because what are the chances 10 odd people are all allergic to deodorant.

I dont know what it is. Religious thing, cultural thing, something specific to the middle east?
  • sobercuban likes this

#1563 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,673 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:18 PM

I had to make a complaint at home depot a few weeks ago. They have a whole bunch of foreigners around the tills.
Maybe canadians, maybe on work Visa, I dont know. They work hard and are nice people, but a majority of then for whatever reason dont use deodorant.

This one girl, mid 20s, stunk so bad I almost puked. It was one of the most disgusting things I have ever smelt. Normally ill just curse silently because I know there's the rate case where people are allergic and this may be the case. But I had to say something because what are the chances 10 odd people are all allergic to deodorant.

I dont know what it is. Religious thing, cultural thing, something specific to the middle east?

Cultural thing for sure.  I hear the French aren't big on not smelling like sweaty vag as well.  

I just don't get it.  I go to OCD-level lengths to make sure I smell decent.  

#1564 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 27,616 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:24 PM

Cultural thing for sure. I hear the French aren't big on not smelling like sweaty vag as well.

I just don't get it. I go to OCD-level lengths to make sure I smell decent.

My office is scent free so you aren't supposed to use cologne or perfume or anything. It's so dumb. If someone is bathing in it then talk to them but a little bit should be preferred.
  • sobercuban likes this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#1565 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:34 PM

I'm sure I smell like weed and Doritos currently

Better watch out or IDYB will start flirting with you.

• sobercuban likes this

#1566 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,813 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:37 PM

Page will be charged w/ contempt of congress Friday/ 10:30am if she does not appear tomorrow,

last chance .... -

Edited by Bezerker101, 11 July 2018 - 04:39 PM.

#1567 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:15 AM

From what im reading Trump came in to the Nato meeting like a bull in china shop lol

Apparently only 5 of 29 Nato nations meet the 2% spend and he says he's away to try and get the rest of the nations to double it haha

• cashfl0w likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1568 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,783 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:19 AM

Page will be charged w/ contempt of congress Friday/ 10:30am if she does not appear tomorrow,
last chance .... -

She isn't showing up there. Strzok is an idiot for ever showing up. Those two should be hiding under a rock in Macedonia or something.
  • Bezerker101 likes this

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#1569 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,783 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:18 AM

Strzok got creampied. Good times.

Page thinks she's going to watch Strzok's testimony and then line up her answers with his. Will not work.

amazin

#1570 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 5,742 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:25 AM

Some interesting stages of fetal development:

Most women do not know they are pregnant until about 1-2 weeks after they miss their period (when there is enough hormone for the home pregnancy test to show a positive result). That is about 5-6 weeks gestation (3-4 weeks after conception). So, here's some information about fetal development:

By 6 weeks gestation, the embryo already has a beating heart and forming brain with measurable brain waves! By 7 weeks gestation, the embryo already has its own blood type. By 8 weeks gestation, all organs are already in place and just need more time to develop and grow. Also by 8 weeks gestation, the embryo is already starting to form pain receptors in various parts of the body. Most doctors and biologists claim that they cannot feel pain at this point because it is believed that the cerebral cortex needs to be developed, but there are others who contend that it is not the case that the cerebral cortex is needed to feel pain. Either way, there is consensus that the embryo does at least react to outside stimuli by this point. That is a sign of sentience. All this takes place before the embryo has even officially reached the "fetus" stage (9-12 weeks gestation depending on which professional you speak to).

Most abortions are performed between 6 and 13 weeks gestation (first trimester). Ultrasounds have shown the fetus reacting negatively to the abortion instruments, trying to get away as early as 11 weeks gestation.

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#1571 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,588 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:44 AM

At this point the Dems on the committee are running interference for Strzok and are'nt even trying to hide it.

Not a single question from them pertinent to the investigation and amidst all the cheerleading, one senile old f****r even opined that Strzok deserved the purple heart.

Unreal.

• cashfl0w likes this

#1572 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 5,742 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:08 AM

the struggle is real

36929129_625129444526357_481696524306009

• sobercuban likes this

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#1573 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:15 AM

At this point the Dems on the committee are running interference for Strzok and are'nt even trying to hide it.

Not a single question from them pertinent to the investigation and amidst all the cheerleading, one senile old f****r even opined that Strzok deserved the purple heart.

Unreal.

Please tell me you can see both sides playing politics here.

Dems are downplaying this guy, yet the Republicans are threatening these agents with all kinds of **** and thinking that a text of 100 million people voting for killary actually meant bias.

Yet flip the script into the Russia investigation, Republicans wouldn't supena a **** load of people, tossed softball questions to the ones who they did interview, then allowed the people to ignore Dem questions.

They are all political hacks spending hundreds of millions of dollars to **** on the other side, all to keep political power.

• SVTContour98 likes this

#1574 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,588 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:49 AM

^^^

It's all a political game all the time, i agree, but that shouldn't stop anyone, myself included, from addressing a specific issue nor from commenting on points of order..

tbf fair my mind is boggling at the waste, in man hours and dollars, that occurs in these proceedings. It's truly staggering.

Time and time again these hearings take place and irrespective of whether the target be the Dems or the Republicans the outcome always is the same.

Lots of recommendations, lots of indignation, zero action.

• cashfl0w likes this

#1575 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:11 PM

^^^

It's all a political game all the time, i agree, but that shouldn't stop anyone, myself included, from addressing a specific issue nor from commenting on points of order..

tbf fair my mind is boggling at the waste, in man hours and dollars, that occurs in these proceedings. It's truly staggering.

Time and time again these hearings take place and irrespective of whether the target be the Dems or the Republicans the outcome always is the same.

Lots of recommendations, lots of indignation, zero action.

Oh I apologize if it comes across as me telling you not to address it, not my intent by any means.

I just never understand the one sided nature.

Bengazi investigations wasted who knows how many millions, Killaries emails, even more. I would not be suprised if Hillary investigations alone have topped 100 million alone. And yet they have zero to arrest or charge on. You can find the Killary haters who will think they can lock her up on every conspiracy theory, but in the end, you would need thousands upon thousands of professional law enforcement people, plus politicians on BOTH sides of the isle covering up for everything she has supposedly done. That includes Gowdy as he spear headed how many investigations into her.

And they still go forward because some FBI agents didnt want Trump as president and that means they obviously covered for Hillary.
If not wanting someone to be elected means Bias, that means every investigation done by any politician is hot garbage because we know they are on one side or the other and then it must be assumed they are biased and would cover up for their own side.

I just read an article that Trumps **** star had three under cover agents arrest her in a strip club, just by coincidence they did a sting on the night she was there. Now the charges are dropped. While I doubt Trump had a hand in this, the political interference is beyond obvious.

Waste. Government is just a **** waste and its sad to see how much theft and criminal **** they do, all while claiming its for the betterment of society. Need to get real people in there who are not professional theives.

#1576 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,783 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:17 PM

Please tell me you can see both sides playing politics here.

Dems are downplaying this guy, yet the Republicans are threatening these agents with all kinds of **** and thinking that a text of 100 million people voting for killary actually meant bias.

Yet flip the script into the Russia investigation, Republicans wouldn't supena a **** load of people, tossed softball questions to the ones who they did interview, then allowed the people to ignore Dem questions.

They are all political hacks spending hundreds of millions of dollars to **** on the other side, all to keep political power.

Uhm... I'm not sure what you're referring to when you say the Republicans lobbed softballs to somebody, wouldn't subpoena people regarding the Russian investigation. Can you be more specific? What hearing are you referring to? Because I am at a loss.

I know for sure what was said about the Dems wasting time during these Comey/Horowitz/Strzok/Page hearings was accurate. I absolutely heard the old senile retard say Strzok deserved a purple heart. For what exactly? For hiding that he was in contact with Glenn Simpson, founder of Fusion GPS (also formerly of the Washington Post), and used a phony dossier paid for by the campaign he wanted to win as evidence for an investigation into Trump??

Fact of the matter is that the Republicans are NOT wasting money in investigations. Your comment is way off base.

amazin

#1577 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,783 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:35 PM

Oh I apologize if it comes across as me telling you not to address it, not my intent by any means.

I just never understand the one sided nature.

Bengazi investigations wasted who knows how many millions, Killaries emails, even more. I would not be suprised if Hillary investigations alone have topped 100 million alone. And yet they have zero to arrest or charge on. You can find the Killary haters who will think they can lock her up on every conspiracy theory, but in the end, you would need thousands upon thousands of professional law enforcement people, plus politicians on BOTH sides of the isle covering up for everything she has supposedly done. That includes Gowdy as he spear headed how many investigations into her.

And they still go forward because some FBI agents didnt want Trump as president and that means they obviously covered for Hillary.
If not wanting someone to be elected means Bias, that means every investigation done by any politician is hot garbage because we know they are on one side or the other and then it must be assumed they are biased and would cover up for their own side.

Oooooh, I get it. You don't see how integral these people are in these investigations.

Peter Strzok is the guy who ultimately decided to open the investigation into the Trump. He just so happens to be the same guy who did all of the investigation into Hillary's email server. He's the same guy that went into James Comey's announcement about the result of the investigation (which did NOT end until weeks after James Comey read said announcement) to change the actual wording to make it more palatable for the American public, and make it sound like Hillary didn't commit a crime. Peter Strzok is said to be the WORLD's leading counter intelligence agent. He's not just some Joe Shmoe at the FBI. He puts himself on cases. He answered to two people, and BOTH of them have been fired for political bias. lol

If you can't see how it would be highly inappropriate for a guy like him to be sending messages to his co-worker (who also was involved in the same investigations) about how he can smell Trump support in a Virginia Wal-Mart, or how they have to "stop Trump", or how they need to employ their "insurance policy" to impeach Trump, I can't help you. You're either being disingenuous, or you still don't get it.

Btw, if you or I decided that we'd go against a search warrant, bleach bit our hard drives, and smash them with hammers, you or I would go to prison. Being that there hasn't been much money spent on investigating Hillary's obvious crimes, I'm not sure what you're referring to there again. You mean when Strzok sat down with her and her four attorneys to have an interview that they suspiciously failed to document? Because I'm fairly certain the biased team at the FBI didn't spend very much money at all investigating Hillary.

I just read an article that Trumps **** star had three under cover agents arrest her in a strip club, just by coincidence they did a sting on the night she was there. Now the charges are dropped. While I doubt Trump had a hand in this, the political interference is beyond obvious.

Waste. Government is just a **** waste and its sad to see how much theft and criminal **** they do, all while claiming its for the betterment of society. Need to get real people in there who are not professional theives.

Those undercover agents worked for the Columbus Police Department. That city voted heavily for Hillary. LMAO

I assure you, the president of the USA does NOT have his hands in the undercover vice operations for the local police departments. Come on, man.

amazin

#1578 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:14 PM

Oooooh, I get it. You don't see how integral these people are in these investigations.

Peter Strzok is the guy who ultimately decided to open the investigation into the Trump. He just so happens to be the same guy who did all of the investigation into Hillary's email server. He's the same guy that went into James Comey's announcement about the result of the investigation (which did NOT end until weeks after James Comey read said announcement) to change the actual wording to make it more palatable for the American public, and make it sound like Hillary didn't commit a crime. Peter Strzok is said to be the WORLD's leading counter intelligence agent. He's not just some Joe Shmoe at the FBI. He puts himself on cases. He answered to two people, and BOTH of them have been fired for political bias. lol

If you can't see how it would be highly inappropriate for a guy like him to be sending messages to his co-worker (who also was involved in the same investigations) about how he can smell Trump support in a Virginia Wal-Mart, or how they have to "stop Trump", or how they need to employ their "insurance policy" to impeach Trump, I can't help you. You're either being disingenuous, or you still don't get it.

Btw, if you or I decided that we'd go against a search warrant, bleach bit our hard drives, and smash them with hammers, you or I would go to prison. Being that there hasn't been much money spent on investigating Hillary's obvious crimes, I'm not sure what you're referring to there again. You mean when Strzok sat down with her and her four attorneys to have an interview that they suspiciously failed to document? Because I'm fairly certain the biased team at the FBI didn't spend very much money at all investigating Hillary.

Those undercover agents worked for the Columbus Police Department. That city voted heavily for Hillary. LMAO

I assure you, the president of the USA does NOT have his hands in the undercover vice operations for the local police departments. Come on, man.

Exactly my point. You are team trump.

Every conspiracy against Killary your on board with, but Trumps **** start having 3 under cover agents follow her and arrest her, that cant have any political bias.

Nowhere did I say Killary is innocent, I'm saying through the hundreds of millions spent, they still have jack ****. But will continue to go after her because it helps their side.

I think she's guilty as ****. Same as Trump is. But the political class help their own then and are doing it again now.

Same **** happens here, same **** happens across the pond.

#1579 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,783 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:19 PM

Did you miss the part about Columbus, Ohio voting heavily for Hillary? It was a local police department who arrested her, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that they very, very often have undercovers inside strip clubs. POTUS would NOT have the ability to order such a thing.

Btw, what conspiracy are you talking about? lol.. Everything I stated is factually evident. I didn't talk about the Clintons being involved in drug trafficking out of Little Rock, or Bill and his pedo buddies.

amazin

#1580 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,783 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:16 PM

Strzok getting railed. Sending texts about neighboring counties, calling the residents "ignorant hillbillies" because they didn't vote in a landslide for Hillary, like DC did at a solid 96% of the vote. Groupthink in the swamp is very real.

Scumbag from California uses his time to let Strzok go back through his notes and say whatever he wants to say. Sure, don't bother to ask anything useful to a person that is undeniably corrupt. Why are they even there? The Dems should go do something useful instead of wasting everybody's time.
  • Bezerker101 likes this

amazin

#1581 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:31 PM

Did you miss the part about Columbus, Ohio voting heavily for Hillary? It was a local police department who arrested her, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that they very, very often have undercovers inside strip clubs. POTUS would NOT have the ability to order such a thing.

Btw, what conspiracy are you talking about? lol.. Everything I stated is factually evident. I didn't talk about the Clintons being involved in drug trafficking out of Little Rock, or Bill and his pedo buddies.

Yes I know it was the local police, I also stated I dont think it was Trump, but politically motivated. Some Trump supporter in the Department maybe? Who knows. But the people being interviewed who work in the business say that the law is rarely used and most have never seen anyone arrested on it. Then all of the sudden, Stormy is there for 2 nights and there are three undercover who just happen to be dealing with her.

As far as the softball questions, I dont take notes or have a memory like 12er when it comes to remembering every detail, but articles Ive read in the past few months made me roll my eyes at some of them. Add in there was one hearing where the person being interviewed told the democrats that he was refusing to answer their questions, yet Nunes let it go on. Its a political my side has power and we will only push it on your side. Democrats were no better.

Here are a couple questions of a supreme court nominee. Tell me how hard hitting these are to question someone who will be dictating law for the next 30+ years, and yes I googled it.

“What’s the largest trout you ever caught?”
-Republican Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona

“Would you tell me where your favorite fishing stream is?”
-Republican Sen. Mike Crapo of Idaho

“My son Dalen, teenager, said ask him if he would rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?”
-Flake, referencing a common question asked on Reddit forums

“What is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything?”
-Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, referencing a famous line from one of Gorsuch’s favorite books, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. (The answer, which Gorsuch correctly gave, is “42.”)

“So, my wife also sent me a text a little bit ago and said — and I’m sure she didn’t expect me to read it, but —how in the world is Gorsuch able to go so many hours at a time without peeing?”
-Republican Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska

As far as conspiracies, you do push them on these forums, typically the whole, theres a mass shooting, its to cover up.... that was released today.

Its a game, politicians are crooks and thieves, and its both sides playing the same game.

#1582 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,783 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:54 PM

That is NOT a Hillary Clinton conspiracy.

Also, those questions were asked to someone that's spent their entire life abiding by, and enforcing laws. LOL.. You don't see how that's substantially different than literally crying about immigrant children during a hearing with the Inspector General?? You can't fathom how that's very different than saying it's a meaningless hearing when they're interviewing Strzok??

As far as the Daniels thing, you have no solid evidence to prove it's politically motivated. She's a stripper/pr0n star, and her bullchit is just about over. They're not going to get an impeachment based on it, so nobody cares about her any more. To even tell the story on CNN, they had to remind the viewers of her supposed connection to Trump. And again, I know with absolute 100% certainty that undercovers in a strip club is not abnormal anywhere. That happens all the time at every single strip club in the country. They apprehend people for warrants, watch out for drug deals, etc. I dated a stripper that toured around, and I saw it all over the place. She was only released because of some random loophole about non-local dancers.

amazin

#1583 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:14 PM

That is NOT a Hillary Clinton conspiracy.

Also, those questions were asked to someone that's spent their entire life abiding by, and enforcing laws. LOL.. You don't see how that's substantially different than literally crying about immigrant children during a hearing with the Inspector General?? You can't fathom how that's very different than saying it's a meaningless hearing when they're interviewing Strzok??

As far as the Daniels thing, you have no solid evidence to prove it's politically motivated. She's a stripper/pr0n star, and her bullchit is just about over. They're not going to get an impeachment based on it, so nobody cares about her any more. To even tell the story on CNN, they had to remind the viewers of her supposed connection to Trump. And again, I know with absolute 100% certainty that undercovers in a strip club is not abnormal anywhere. That happens all the time at every single strip club in the country. They apprehend people for warrants, watch out for drug deals, etc. I dated a stripper that toured around, and I saw it all over the place. She was only released because of some random loophole about non-local dancers.

There is no evidence to prove it is politically motivated, that is correct.

But there is no evidence to say these agents swayed their findings and investigation based on political leanings either.
There are text messages that show they dont like Trump, but there is nothing showing that they used their political bias to interfere with the investigations, at least at this point.

As for questions, like I said, both sides do it depending on who is in the chairs.

There was some texas senator crying over the fact that there are some FBI agents who are embarassed because of this guy and that he cheated on his wife. Yet politicians are notorious for **** around on theirs, but you dont see him crying when that happens. Its political ****. If the Dems take back the house or the Senate, you will see less Comey and Strzok hearings, and More Kushner and Baby Trump ones, and I assure you that the Dems will be going for blood and the Republicans will be outraged and crying over the treatment of the people being questioned.

#1584 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,783 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:24 PM

There is no evidence to prove it is politically motivated, that is correct.

But there is no evidence to say these agents swayed their findings and investigation based on political leanings either.
There are text messages that show they dont like Trump, but there is nothing showing that they used their political bias to interfere with the investigations, at least at this point.

As for questions, like I said, both sides do it depending on who is in the chairs.

There was some texas senator crying over the fact that there are some FBI agents who are embarassed because of this guy and that he cheated on his wife. Yet politicians are notorious for **** around on theirs, but you dont see him crying when that happens. Its political ****. If the Dems take back the house or the Senate, you will see less Comey and Strzok hearings, and More Kushner and Baby Trump ones, and I assure you that the Dems will be going for blood and the Republicans will be outraged and crying over the treatment of the people being questioned.

You say there's no evidence their investigations were politically motivated, which apparently ignores that they determined Hillary was innocent prior to even interviewing 30 witnesses. Or maybe how Strzok was texting his mistress about the pending impeachment into an investigation that had just begun into the Trump campaign.

Gohmert was "crying" over Strzok cheating on his wife for a couple reasons. One, he's a federal agent and it's in his oath. Two, that's a potential blackmail risk, and the agent had access to all types of confidential information. I'd say his "crying" was justified. It's ironic that the FBI is such a joke that they put him in HR.

I'm just going to conclude that you're deliberately being obtuse. I've shot holes in most of what you posted, and you pushed on with more nonsense. I didn't even vote for the guy, but I refuse to join in the herd. Trump is improving my life, and I'm not dishonest enough to deny it.

amazin

#1585 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,813 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:49 PM

democrat said Strzock should get the purple heart, ..... they really are mentally ill  ..... #goingnowhereforaverylongtimepolitically,

a smart political-strategist would be trying to stockpile chit on Pence, but they're obsessed w/ impeaching Trump,

... you know where the presidency goes if they're eventually successful -

... I guess we should be grateful to Mueller & Stormy for the prolonged bs investigation, and mentioning the 3000 children seperated from their parents during Strzock's congressional testimony, ...  they're seperated bcoz the parents crossed the border illegally -

for those not aware, .... Pence is so conservative, .. he makes Trump look like a socialist progressive

Edited by Bezerker101, 12 July 2018 - 08:54 PM.

• TwennyFo likes this

#1586 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:43 PM

Never thought I would be saying this but could see Trump's word's being one of the last nail's in May's coffin lol.

• Bubba_Sparks and Bezerker101 like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1587 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,813 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:27 AM

Cllinton, Biden, Sanders, & Warren, ... that's your choice if you're a lefty

.... Warren leading as of today -

#1588 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,813 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:38 AM

Never thought I would be saying this but could see Trump's word's being one of the last nail's in May's coffin lol.

yeah, she's done, .... hello Boris

• Jolldan likes this

#1589 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:41 AM

yeah, she's done, .... hello Boris

Can just see them posing for a photo together now looking all wind swept lol

truly-unruly.jpg

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1590 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,813 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:45 AM

Can just see them posing for a photo together now looking all wind swept lol

truly-unruly.jpg

lol

#1591 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,694 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:56 AM

Nah, nobody wants to take charge of the party before Brexit is sorted. They can blame her for this mess even though she's kinda been stitched up.

Next PM is Jacob Rees-Mogg.

• Jolldan likes this

#1592 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:00 AM

Nah, nobody wants to take charge of the party before Brexit is sorted. They can blame her for this mess even though she's kinda been stitched up.

Next PM is Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Boris is a Vulture waiting to pick the bones would you really be surprised lol.

I like that he doesn't sugar coat his views or PC them up when he's supposed to but no way could I see him winning. I just can't see the bulk of the working class getting behind him.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1593 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,694 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:05 AM

Boris is a Vulture waiting to pick the bones would you really be surprised lol.

I like that he doesn't sugar coat his views or PC them up when he's supposed to but no way could I see him winning. I just can't see the bulk of the working class getting behind him.

After the `greatest country in the world' elected a former reality tv star as their leader, nothing would surprise me!

I think the public have turned on Boris a bit lately.  Thought he was a shoe in to be the next PM at one point, but i honestly think there is too much division in the tories for anyone to topple May.  She's a very handy scapegoat for the mess that is Brexit. I suspect that once we reach March, the knives will be out and someone will try to pick up the pieces.

• Jolldan likes this

#1594 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:12 AM

After the `greatest country in the world' elected a former reality tv star as their leader, nothing would surprise me!

I think the public have turned on Boris a bit lately.  Thought he was a shoe in to be the next PM at one point, but i honestly think there is too much division in the tories for anyone to topple May.  She's a very handy scapegoat for the mess that is Brexit. I suspect that once we reach March, the knives will be out and someone will try to pick up the pieces.

Oh yes even if she does make it through Brexit you know she's getting the red wedding treatment straight after lol.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1595 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 5,742 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:14 AM

37026876_625513447821290_350936898673311

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#1596 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 5,742 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:31 AM

3-D gun printing!!!

https://bearingarms....uly-impossible/

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#1597 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,673 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:38 AM

Explain.  I know ****-all about UK politics

#1598 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,694 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:58 AM

I know you asked Jolldan, but I'm kinda bored right now so allow me.

We had a referendum a couple of years ago and voted to leave the EU ("Brexit").  The PM at the time, David Cameron promptly resigned.  He was replaced by Teresa May, our current PM.  Many thought it would be Boris Johnson (UK's version of Trump in appearance), but he kind of got stabbed in the back.  She got a bit ****y and called a general election and had a fairly sizeable majority wiped out, which weakened her massively.  

Anyway, we're now deep in negotiations with the EU about borders, trade, `divorce payment' etc.  May's cabinet (the politicians with all the top jobs) are pretty divided, but last week they had a get together and came up with a stance on the EU negotiations they were supposedly all happy with, even though two of them promptly resigned (one of whom was Boris).

May's mantra thoughout all this has been that once we leave the EU, we can have better trading deals with the rest of the world. Obviously the US would be a top priority, and Trump has been saying all the right things in the past.  

Unfortunately, when asked about the UK's planned stance on Brexit, he basically said that May had kind of messed it up and it would be hard to do a deal with the UK if we exit on the terms we're proposing.  Given that a UK-US trade deal has been the carrot dangled in front of everyone, this weakens her position a lot.  The general view is that it's only a matter of time before there is a leadership challenge, which could see her get booted out.  Personally i think it will be later, rather than sooner, but we shall see.

If that's a bit TL;DR....basically we've got a bit of a can as PM who's messed a lot of things up but has said it's all okay because we'll be best mates with America when it's all over.  Trump basically said nah thanks.  You're still European shills.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks, 13 July 2018 - 07:59 AM.

• sobercuban and TwennyFo like this

#1599 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:00 AM

Get ready for a serious bro science breakdown because im not the best at explaining these kinds of things lol

Basically Brexit is an issue diving May's entire party right down the middle. With two of her high ranking cabinet members quitting that put a lot of pressure on her. From what I have read her proposal fro Brexit is too similar to what we had before when we were still part of the European Union so a lot of her cabinet think its not democratic to have a vote then change very little.

For the president to then come over and say something about the UK not getting a trade deal because of Brexit just kind of highlighted that. Since he's really the first leader outside of Europe to have much say on the matter.

All that said I think the entire spectacle of Trump's visit will quiet any talks of ousting her for the next couple weeks as now everyone seems to be moaning about him lol.

• Bubba_Sparks, sobercuban, TwennyFo and 1 other like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1600 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:01 AM

I know you asked Jolldan, but I'm kinda bored right now so allow me.

We had a referendum a couple of years ago and voted to leave the EU ("Brexit").  The PM at the time, David Cameron promptly resigned.  He was replaced by Teresa May, our current PM.  Many thought it would be Boris Johnson (UK's version of Trump in appearance), but he kind of got stabbed in the back.  She got a bit ****y and called a general election and had a fairly sizeable majority wiped out, which weakened her massively.  

Anyway, we're now deep in negotiations with the EU about borders, trade, `divorce payment' etc.  May's cabinet (the politicians with all the top jobs) are pretty divided, but last week they had a get together and came up with a stance on the EU negotiations they were supposedly all happy with, even though two of them promptly resigned (one of whom was Boris).

May's mantra thoughout all this has been that once we leave the EU, we can have better trading deals with the rest of the world. Obviously the US would be a top priority, and Trump has been saying all the right things in the past.  

Unfortunately, when asked about the UK's planned stance on Brexit, he basically said that May had kind of messed it up and it would be hard to do a deal with the UK if we exit on the terms we're proposing.  Given that a UK-US trade deal has been the carrot dangled in front of everyone, this weakens her position a lot.  The general view is that it's only a matter of time before there is a leadership challenge, which could see her get booted out.  Personally i think it will be later, rather than sooner, but we shall see.

If that's a bit TL;DR....basically we've got a bit of a can as PM who's messed a lot of things up but has said it's all okay because we'll be best mates with America when it's all over.  Trump basically said nah thanks.  You're still European shills.

God damn you Bubba I must have been writing this around the same time lol.

Sober read Bubba's not mine in will likely make a hell of a lot more sense.

• Bubba_Sparks and sobercuban like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif