Sign in to follow this  
12er©

Gameplan McCondit said he's going to break every record in the UFC

And he was right! He just absolutely SMASHED Condit's running record. I've never seen someone turn his back and SPRINT from strikes that many times.

kwYKxnT.png

a4cgG67.png

v2wvyBR.png

oLQzyzn.png

YT8psqc.png

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 16

12er you're better then this.

Diaz took his manhood. He's literally a point fighting scrandy now. 

• Like 14

He was clearly trying to set-up spinning chit there. 

or recover his tank before he got mugged. 

• Like 6

Conor McGregor - "Usually people tip and run against the Diaz brothers, but I march forward"

You should change the thread title to this lmao

• Like 7

Just so you know 12er, I'm ready to proof-read the next get-it-off-your-chest essay.  Just say the word.

Words can't even describe what happened, which is why I made a photo essay. 

I'm serious when I say that's a record, with the exception of maybe Starnes. 

• Like 10

Bruh, do I need to go and get frame by frame shots of Conor dropping Nate three times, all hands?

don't make me post pictures of Magny holding onto LarKINGs ankle for dear life and then getting KO'd for it

• Like 11

Bruh, do I need to go and get frame by frame shots of Conor dropping Nate three times, all hands?

Never hurt him. He caught Nate on one leg because Nate was expecting the leg kick to spring backwards, which is completely understandable. 

Making your opponent turn around and run is worth 3 knockdowns and Diaz made him run EVERY ROUND!

• Like 12

Words can't even describe what happened, which is why I made a photo essay. 

I'm serious when I say that's a record, with the exception of maybe Starnes. 

I respect how you always come out swinging.  

This thread reminds me of Leonard Garcia v Roger Huerta.

• Like 4

Never hurt him. He caught Nate on one leg because Nate was expecting the leg kick to spring backwards, which is completely understandable.

Making your opponent turn around and run is worth 3 knockdowns and Diaz made him run EVERY ROUND!

Nate stanky legged every single time

• Like 5

I'm surprised you didn't make a Power Point presentation to more thoroughly document your butthurt.

I say this with complete honesty, I've never been less rustled with one of my favorite fighters losing. For one, Diaz won that. For two, he made Gameplan McCondit fight like a ****. He literally destroyed who he was as a man and fighter and now he's a coward who throws leg kicks and runs.

Diaz won that in every way imaginable. Post the AV. 

• Like 13

I say this with complete honesty, I've never been less rustled with one of my favorite fighters losing. For one, Diaz won that. For two, he made Gameplan McCondit fight like a ****. He literally destroyed who he was as a man and fighter and now he's a coward who throws leg kicks and runs.

What about Diaz the panic wrestler.  Even Nate is pissed at himself for that.

• Like 4

Nate stanky legged every single time

lol no. Magny did stanky leg though. That boy got diggled by every strike that landed. 

So did Lim. And Randa.

All of your favorite fighters got hanged and banged tonight. I honestly feel bad for you.

• Like 7

lol no. Magny did stanky leg though. That boy got diggled by every strike that landed.

So did Lim. And Randa.

All of your favorite fighters got hanged and banged tonight. I honestly feel bad for you.

I'm not really a Lim fan, but I love you tew, bud

• Like 4

Condit is very offended that you would compare him to this marathon.

• Like 2

What about Diaz the panic wrestler.  Even Nate is pissed at himself for that.

It was literally the only thing he could do to stop this dude from running. Diaz was blind after the second round and McCondit still sprinted from him all fight.

I can't even believe you're enforcing the AV bet. If Nate ran away and got outstruck by 100 strikes, I'd have said **** it because he lost.

• Like 5

good man, it was two weeks we decided on right?

Nah, I let you decide and you said a month.

• Like 5

It was literally the only thing he could do to stop this dude from running. Diaz was blind after the second round and McCondit still sprinted from him all fight.

I can't even believe you're enforcing the AV bet. If Nate ran away and got outstruck by 100 strikes, I'd have said **** it because he lost.

sorry chief

• Like 4

I mean, it was turn his back and run or get starched and finished again.

I think Conor was too proud in the first fight and never imagined himself being that guy who runs away or throws leg kicks. He went out on his shield. This time, he had to go there to survive. He had to put his pride aside and do the smart thing, which is run from a cholo zombie -- even as its pointing and laughing at you. 

• Like 1

Conor outstruck Diaz 3 rounds.  The total sig strikes for each guy was 164 Conor 166 Diaz.  

Diaz went for 7, count em 7 takedowns and landed 1

It was a fantastic fight, both guys looked awesome and both had embarrassing moments.  

• Like 5

This tells us all we need to know about the guy.

Nate got dropped like 4 times and is going to need plastic surgery on his face.  Maybe he should learn to run sometimes

• Like 5