Photo

New to forum, wondering if free membership gets me ability to buy 204 tickets a day early?

204 tickets manchester

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bam-Bam

Bam-Bam
  • Free
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 04:47 AM

Just curious about the ticket as I'm a new, free member of the fight club.

If I can buy 4 tickets for 204 a day early it'd be incredibly useful so any help is appreciated. 

Outside of that I'd like to say hello to all on the forum of course. :)

#2 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,414 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 03 September 2016 - 04:58 AM

No, you'd need an Ultimate, or Elite membership to get into the Fight Club pre-sale.

There's a separate social media/newsletter pre-sale that happens before the general on-sale.

#3 Bam-Bam

Bam-Bam
  • Free
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:14 AM

There's a separate social media/newsletter pre-sale that happens before the general on-sale.

Okay thanks for the help man, Can you tell me how I can get access to the other pre-sale please?

I've got accommodation and flights from Ireland to Manchester sorted just need to get 4 tickets now. :)

#4 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,414 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:20 AM

Okay thanks for the help man, Can you tell me how I can get access to the other pre-sale please?

I've got accommodation and flights from Ireland to Manchester sorted just need to get 4 tickets now. :)

Either subscribe to the newsletter, or they'll post the code on social media.
  • Bam-Bam likes this

#5 Bam-Bam

Bam-Bam
  • Free
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:04 PM

Either subscribe to the newsletter, or they'll post the code on social media.

I think I suscribed to the newsletter when I set up the account. Thanks again Mcmax. :)

#6 geeby

geeby
  • Ultimate
  • 431 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:59 AM

the codes already available if you look carefully and ignore the general sale and event date mistakes

34htcti.png

#7 NangaParbatWinter16

NangaParbatWinter16

Diaz 2 Mcgregor 0

• Free
  • 4,379 posts
  • LocationBonnie Scotland

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:37 PM

Welcome to the forum dude , make sure you get involved with the MMA chat its usually interesting with a wide range of opinion. Are you a McGregorite or Anti Canor?

Forum stupidity went to another level when Cole Gump stated ....

"Chad Mendes is the best wrestler at 145lbs. He's WAY faster than Khabib. Way way way faster. Khabib has one chance, strength... And sadly for you he's going to be weaker than Conor. Conor might take khabib down just to show you how mediocre his defensive wrestling is."

Cu5osyDXgAAlxbV.jpg