Photo

Can I find out where in the arena my favourite fighters will be walking out?

Walkout

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lingonbak

Lingonbak
  • Ultimate
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 03:00 AM

I am planning to spend a pretty huge amount on the UFC 204 event in Manchester. I have watched Dan fight in person earlier before, but with this being his last fight, it is really important to me to watch this scrap cage side. But I was wondering, how do I know which side Dan will be walking out from? I think that this is pretty important information in preparation for my ticket purchase, so I appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks! :)

#2 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 27,822 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:34 AM

The challenger generally walks out the same entrance as all of the other fighters (bottom left on most seating charts). It's the champion who usually walks out on the other side.
  • FightClubber likes this

#3 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,098 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 07:10 AM

Red flag.

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#4 geeby

geeby
  • Ultimate
  • 431 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 05:09 AM

As shown on the Ticketmaster page.

All fighters will walk in beside Block C along Fighter Walk and after the fight walk out through Champ Walk alongside Block A.

The exception will be Bisping who walks out through the Champ Walk side.

So block C for Henderson walking in, block A to be close to Henderson getting stretchered out!   :D

16229s.gif

#5 Greasyrasta

Greasyrasta
  • Free
  • 1,439 posts
  • LocationYour Closet

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:19 PM

Your better off being where they leave. If they win their alot more responsive to the fans at the rails. If they lose you get closeups of the hamburger faces

#6 NangaParbatWinter16

NangaParbatWinter16

Diaz 2 Mcgregor 0

• Free
  • 4,379 posts
  • LocationBonnie Scotland

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:43 PM

If I were you I would be concentrating on buying tickets that had the best view of the actual fights, I always sit in the first few rows so my boy has the chance to meet a few fighters that are usually dotted around the first few rows. You could also find out were Dan is having his after party or which hotel he is staying at etc, Plenty ways to get a few minutes with Dan the Man without sacrificing better seating

Forum stupidity went to another level when Cole Gump stated ....

"Chad Mendes is the best wrestler at 145lbs. He's WAY faster than Khabib. Way way way faster. Khabib has one chance, strength... And sadly for you he's going to be weaker than Conor. Conor might take khabib down just to show you how mediocre his defensive wrestling is."

Cu5osyDXgAAlxbV.jpg