Sign in to follow this  
siabdo

No Fight Club Live events Perks

Hello,

I wanted to know if the perks of a premium Fight Club member is cancelled , like poster and first seating in live events? 

i was in UFC Hamburg and i had to buy the poster, and i had seating because of Fight Pass 

Regards,

Abdul

I wanted to know if the perks of a premium Fight Club member is cancelled , like poster and first seating in live events?

As far as we are aware, yes.

Hello,

i was in UFC Hamburg and i had to buy the poster, and i had seating because of Fight Pass 

Regards,

Abdul

all up-to-date information for membership benefits can be found here at any time: http://www.ufcfightclub.com/benefits

• Like 1

Thanks UFC. No more perks for Fight Club members, also an added $25 for a membership to boot for a hoodie and first crack at awful seats for Live events.

Gone are the good old days when you received a free poster, early entrance to a weigh-in for the Q & A and points for UFC rewards.

It was the perks I enjoyed being a Fight Club member.

• Like 2

Thanks UFC. No more perks for Fight Club members, also an added $25 for a membership to boot for a hoodie and first crack at awful seats for Live events.

Gone are the good old days when you received a free poster, early entrance to a weigh-in for the Q & A and points for UFC rewards.

It was the perks I enjoyed being a Fight Club member.

The admin hasn't even been active for nearly two months. There isn't a point to buying a Fight Club membership at this point. It's a waste of money.

• Like 2

The admin hasn't even been active for nearly two months.

The admin:

1) hasn't been the admin here since the spring

2) took a job with another company, and hasn't worked for the UFC since the beginning of November

• Like 2

The admin:

1) hasn't been the admin here since the spring

2) took a job with another company, and hasn't worked for the UFC since the beginning of November

We're just waiting to get the ax on this site, aren't we?

• Like 1

We're just waiting to get the ax on this site, aren't we?

There was a point where I expected it to happen before the end of the year, but they just updated the merchandise package for members, so I think we're good until at least next fall.

There was a point where I expected it to happen before the end of the year, but they just updated the merchandise package for members, so I think we're good until at least next fall.

They are shameless. That membership is so useless it's not even funny.

That membership is so useless it's not even funny.

I don't know that I'd go as far as useless (I could see there still being value for people that go to a bunch of events each year), but I do know that I sure won't be paying for it again based on what is currently being offered if they stop giving it to me for free.

• Like 3

I don't know that I'd go as far as useless (I could see there still being value for people that go to a bunch of events each year), but I do know that I sure won't be paying for it again based on what is currently being offered if they stop giving it to me for free.

Hespect for honesty.

• Like 1