Ufc belfast pre sale

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 justin995

justin995
  • Ultimate
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:23 AM

Is the ticket limit for the fight club pre sale for belfast 6 tickets or 4 or any other number?

#2 JSW

JSW
  • Free
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:28 AM

Sounds like its 4 so can only guess general sale limit is 6. 

#3 JSW

JSW
  • Free
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:31 AM

http://www.ssearenabelfast.com/ufc

Infact this states 4 ticket limit, tickets go on sale 23rd sept(general sale) so not sure about fc presale. Has there ever been an event where we couldn't buy 4?

Edited by JamesWard94, 16 September 2016 - 04:31 AM.

#4 justin995

justin995
  • Ultimate
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:51 AM

What im thinking is its 4 limit for general sale and hopefully 6 for fight club pre sale based purely off that they havent stated anything different on fight club

#5 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,046 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:54 AM

What im thinking is its 4 limit for general sale and hopefully 6 for fight club pre sale based purely off that they havent stated anything different on fight club

Usually the Fight Club has a lower limit than the general on-sale.

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 and JSW like this

#6 JSW

JSW
  • Free
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:57 AM

Ive only ever bought 204 tickets through pre sale but wasn't it 6 for pre sale and 8 for public so it would be more on the public sale, not sure if this is the usual structure for ticket sales though, so it could be 4 for general and less for pre sale. I can't imagine them going back and saying we can only buy 1/2/3 tickets because thats pointless so maybe its 4 and 4 or maybe like you say it will be more for fight club than the general sale.

Others might know is there an event where fc can only buy less than 4, it would seem stupid to me that would be the case so if i had to guess id say it would be 4 tickets for both. Hopefully they'll post something soon maybe when the code goes up for presale, a few days-a week before actual presale. 

Edited by JamesWard94, 16 September 2016 - 04:59 AM.

#7 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,046 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:05 AM

Ive only ever bought 204 tickets through pre sale but wasn't it 6 for pre sale and 8 for public so it would be more on the public sale, not sure if this is the usual structure for ticket sales though, so it could be 4 for general and less for pre sale. I can't imagine them going back and saying we can only buy 1/2/3 tickets because thats pointless so maybe its 4 and 4 or maybe like you say it will be more for fight club than the general sale.

Others might know is there an event where fc can only buy less than 4, it would seem stupid to me that would be the case so if i had to guess id say it would be 4 tickets for both. Hopefully they'll post something soon maybe when the code goes up for presale, a few days-a week before actual presale. 

The ticket limit is noted on the Pre-Sales page here on the site as four, so it's unlikely that the pre-sale limit will be lower than four.

If the page shows a limit of four for the general public, I'd guess it'll be four in all situations.

• JSW likes this

#8 justin995

justin995
  • Ultimate
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:13 AM

Thanks for the help

#9 NJohnston1

NJohnston1
  • Ultimate
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 02:27 AM

Is the presale code that can be seen now (today) also the one that will be needed for UFC Belfast tickets?  Or will there be another presale code before the tickets go on "presale" Wednesday 21st??

#10 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,046 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:41 AM

Is the presale code that can be seen now (today) also the one that will be needed for UFC Belfast tickets?  Or will there be another presale code before the tickets go on "presale" Wednesday 21st??

Should be the same code. It's a unique code per person, not per event.

#11 Jnra89

Jnra89
  • Ultimate
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:22 AM

I cant see a pre sale code for belfast, is there going to be one and has it been released yet? cant see any details about it, from the tickets section on the ufc site its saying its not going to be available...

#12 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,046 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:48 AM

I cant see a pre sale code for belfast, is there going to be one and has it been released yet? cant see any details about it, from the tickets section on the ufc site its saying its not going to be available...

Should be the same code. It's a unique code per person, not per event.

The same code you see for the Australia event will work for Belfast.