030195_205_OnsaleSocial_1024x512_All_zps

4 ticket maximum for ALL pre-sales and on-sale. 

Ticket Prices (Do not include fees):  

P1 = $1500

P2 = $1000

P3 = $800

P4 = $600

P5 = $450

P6 = $250

P7 = $100

Where can i see where P1, P2, P3 etc are located?

Not in one order, no. You have to split the orders.

Only way you can do it in one order is if the map shows up and you can select the tickets directly from the map.

im new to this whole thing my 21st birthday is the day of this fight and this is the ideal thing i want to do for my birthday... I am going to do the prefight sale. Does anyone have any advice for me on how to buy tickets?

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Last event I went to was 189, and being from NY, this event had my attention before a single fight was announced. Got my fingers crossed that things work out & I'm able to get tickets tomorrow morning, this card is too good to miss.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to buy tickets?

Have the pre-sale code copied to your clipboard and then cross your fingers once the pre-sale goes live.

Edited by Crono139

Where can i see where P1, P2, P3 etc are located?

If you look at seating details of all the different UFC 205 VIP packages, you can get some examples of P1/P2/P3/P4:

P1 - Floor
P2 Riser - Sections 115-118, Rows 2-8
P2 Riser - Sections 101-103, Rows 6-7
P3 Riser - Sections 101-103, Rows 15-16
P4 Riser - Sections 223-225, Row 19

what a joke no tickets under 600 during the presale

They release tickets in every price range, but the lower price ranges go quickest, especially for an event this expensive. Just look at how many people on here are making the same complaint, and think of the hundreds, or thousands of people searching that aren't on this site.

Yeah Nothing under $600. I also tried calling Ticketmaster and they can't help us either. Online only. Fightclub presale is practically useless. 

As a 5+ year Fight Club member I really have to emphasize that it always works and I almost always get the tickets I want. This event was just that high in demand. 

• Like 1

I'm exhausted.Looking for tickets since 10:10 and only the most expensive are available,which are way too much for me .I'm very disappointed with the experience.

Prices are ridic but i expected that, thought it was funny people didnt think this would possibly be the most expensive card ever. its the first ufc in ny and at the garden, would have been just about this expensive without conor.

I would trade 2 vacations in to be there. cost $1700 for 2 in section 211 and $2100 for 2 in section 224. been a fan since ufc 35 and lived in nyc my entire life, had to accept the gouged prices for the experience 

It does suck a lot of real fans couldnt afford no question. there will be 30 more ufcs at msg over the next decade im sure. gonna be their mandalay bay of the east coast, prices will eventually get cheaper for like the 5th ufc at msg

I'm exhausted.Looking for tickets since 10:10 and only the most expensive are available,which are way too much for me .I'm very disappointed with the experience.

. Why did you wait 10 minutes before starting?

I was on at 10am sharp and already the first 3 brackets were gone.

. Why did you wait 10 minutes before starting?

I was on at 10am sharp and already the first 3 brackets were gone.

Yeah id be pissed if i wasnt looking in a higher price range. i do wonder how many sub 600 tix went up for sale today, had to be 20% of them max, they want to force the expensive tix to be sold first. 

Can someone tell me where to find the presale code for the newsletter presale tomorrow? I signed up for the newsletter but I don't see a code anywhere.

Not sure it has been sent out yet.

If you don't receive it, keep an eye on the UFC Twitter & FB pages. They'll post a code there too.

• Like 1

When I signed up for the newsletter the girl explaining what to do said the code was UFCMinute.  I haven't received a code yet nor a newsletter.  I wonder if it was a ploy to gather email addresses??  I have never ever known of the UFC having overlapping presales.  Time will soon tell if it was legit.

Edited by californianurse

When I signed up for the newsletter the girl explaining what to do said the code was UFCMinute.  I haven't received a code yet nor a newsletter.  I wonder if it was a ploy to gather email addresses??  I have never ever known of the UFC having overlapping presales.  Time will soon tell if it was legit.

Every single event has a Fight Club pre-sale, and then a Newsletter/Social Media pre-sale. There is nothing out of the ordinary about how this one is operating.

What was the point of that presale starting at 9am when it usually is identical to the other sales. Also, you had it advertised incorrectly on this page. Ticketmaster also had it as 10am on their page. UFC certainly know how to piss off fans.