Should it be easy enough for us to get tickets during the fight club presale or do they sell out fast?

Varies by event. I don't know if this will be instant sellout, but I expect it to do very well.

• Like 1

Should it be easy enough for us to get tickets during the fight club presale or do they sell out fast?

Varies by event. I don't know if this will be instant sellout, but I expect it to do very well.

A lot I think will depend on confirmed fights before the presale. If they announce that McGregor is on the card, I'd expect tickets to be more in demand.

A lot I think will depend on confirmed fights before the presale. If they announce that McGregor is on the card, I'd expect tickets to be more in demand.

While I agree, even without him, I expect it to do well. First show in a big market almost always does well.

Will the ticket vendor be Ticketmaster?

I don't know what vendor MSG uses. If you look for tickets for other events at MSG, and they're on Ticketmaster, than it will almost surely be done through Ticketmaster.

Will the ticket vendor be Ticketmaster?

I don't know what vendor MSG uses. If you look for tickets for other events at MSG, and they're on Ticketmaster, than it will almost surely be done through Ticketmaster.

Yes, MSG works through Ticketmaster.

Though there's still no listing for 205 on Ticketmaster website.

Yes, MSG works through Ticketmaster.

Though there's still no listing for 205 on Ticketmaster website.

No listing isn't necessarily out of the ordinary. I've seen events that don't show up until the week of the on-sale before.

Are we positive that there will be a "Fight Club" presale?  I see no information regarding it other than the image posted above?  Can we confirm that this is legit?  Sorry I am a newbie.

Fightclubber works for the UFC

• Like 1

That is weird because this is the response I get when I email fight club:

Nils (Support)

Sep 21, 2:58 PM PDT

Hi frank,

At this time, I don't have any information regarding unannounced pre-sales, ticket sales, or tour dates. Stay tuned to the fan club website for any updates!

Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Best,

UFC Fight Club Support Team

I'm really hoping the cheapest tickets aren't $600 as people have been tweeting. My flight and hotel are booked already from LA

I'm fairly confident there's no chance they will price it that high. Even the most expensive Vegas shows are only a third of that for the cheapest tickets.

I'm really hoping the cheapest tickets aren't $600 as people have been tweeting. My flight and hotel are booked already from LA

Absolutely no chance they price that high. Who's been tweeting that speculation?

• Like 1

It will be the first one @ the Garden so yes it will sell out quick no matter who's on the card.

FrontRowBrian ‏@FrontRowBrian

UFC 205 ticket prices -- $100, $200, $300, $450, $600, $750 and $1250. Prices would indicate to me Conor is IN.

https://twitter.com/FrontRowBrian/status/779487625774182400

It won't matter who's on the card it's the first one for NYC @ the Garden so fans would want to be the first to be there. I hope to be one of the first one's to be there.

Do you think the event will be based on Vegas PT or NYC ET i.e. Main event card starting at 7pm (PT Vegas) or 10pm (ET NYC)? 

East coast PPVs are always 10p.

• Like 1

Do you think the event will be based on Vegas PT or NYC ET i.e. Main event card starting at 7pm (PT Vegas) or 10pm (ET NYC)?

Umm... Those are the same time...

• Like 6

24 hours before presale and its not even up on ticketmaster yet. I hope we can check the sections for the ticket prices out before 10am tomorrow!

Or does anyone have info on what locations have what price??

030195_205_OnsaleSocial_1024x512_All_zps

4 ticket maximum for ALL pre-sales and on-sale. 

Ticket Prices (Do not include fees):  

P1 = $1500

P2 = $1000

P3 = $800

P4 = $600

P5 = $450

P6 = $250

P7 = $100

Any seating chart posted yet?

Umm... Those are the same time...

What I was trying to get at, when UFC comes to Manchester the main event starts at 3am to accommodate Vegas viewers. So would NYC do the same. Nvm aye

What I was trying to get at, when UFC comes to Manchester the main event starts at 3am to accommodate Vegas viewers. So would NYC do the same. Nvm aye

The time change in Manchester is not to accommodate Vegas viewers, it's to accommodate North American viewers.

North American PPVs start at 10p ET/7p PT regardless of where in the country they are.

Was wondering if you can place a split order with the presale.  For example, get 2 tickets in one price zone and 2 tickets in another price zone.  I have only purchased tickets together before.  Baseball playoff presales allow you to split the order to fulfill your maximum ticket allowance. 

Was wondering if you can place a split order with the presale.  For example, get 2 tickets in one price zone and 2 tickets in another price zone.  I have only purchased tickets together before.  Baseball playoff presales allow you to split the order to fulfill your maximum ticket allowance. 

I have been able to do that in the past.

I've a feeling Ticketmaster don't give you the option to 'buy more tickets' and you may have to order them separately.

Maybe try for another MSG event where they have more than one price option.