• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JDrago1926

JDrago1926
  • Ultimate
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:41 AM

Hi guys and gals,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I just signed up for the Flight Club today to grab pre-sale on UFC 205. I've been dying to get to a UFC, but with work and Vegas being so far it's difficult. I grabbed 3 seats to UFC 205 in section 224. I am absolutely stoked!

UFC 200 was insane, I can't even imagine what this is going to be!

My names Justin, 22 years old and have been an avid MMA guy since I can remember. I have two older brothers, one being 35 who has been following MMA back to the Pride and StrikeForce days along with the early days of UFC.

Looking forward to meeting some cool people!

• freddievanhalen3 and alexctorres like this

#2 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 46,376 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:50 AM

UFC 200 was awful.

Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#3 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:52 AM

what sort of name is JDrago?

• freddievanhalen3 likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#4 X3

X3
  • Ultimate
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:59 AM

UFC 200 was awful.

Yeah id be pissed if i dropped 2k on some tix for 200, now ufc 199 was freakin amazing though. only willing to pay so much for 205 because its the first garden card and ive been a fan since 35 and a native nyer. Ive been wrong before but ill say it, no way this card isnt good all around. 

#5 JDrago1926

JDrago1926
  • Ultimate
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:34 AM

Yeah id be pissed if i dropped 2k on some tix for 200, now ufc 199 was freakin amazing though. only willing to pay so much for 205 because its the first garden card and ive been a fan since 35 and a native nyer. Ive been wrong before but ill say it, no way this card isnt good all around. 

More so meant that UFC 200 would have been awesome with the way it was originally supposed to be setup before all the pull outs.

This card is stacked to the max.

#6 JDrago1926

JDrago1926
  • Ultimate
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

what sort of name is JDrago?

Thanks for the welcome, Rocky 4 was great man!

• fobar and freddievanhalen3 like this

#7 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:05 PM

Thanks for the welcome, Rocky 4 was great man!

then welcome to the forum, GOAT movie

• freddievanhalen3 and JDrago1926 like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#8 alexctorres

alexctorres
  • Ultimate
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCosta Rica

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:33 PM

Hi guys and gals,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I just signed up for the Flight Club today to grab pre-sale on UFC 205. I've been dying to get to a UFC, but with work and Vegas being so far it's difficult. I grabbed 3 seats to UFC 205 in section 224. I am absolutely stoked!

UFC 200 was insane, I can't even imagine what this is going to be!

My names Justin, 22 years old and have been an avid MMA guy since I can remember. I have two older brothers, one being 35 who has been following MMA back to the Pride and StrikeForce days along with the early days of UFC.

Looking forward to meeting some cool people!

Hello JDrago1926 could you talk about the experience of being in the Fight Club, I would like to acquire the membership in order to go to an event on December 3rd, is it useful to pay the membership? Does it have advantages?

Thank you in advance

#9 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,608 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 04 November 2016 - 02:21 AM

Heehee UFC Poo Hundred

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster