Sign in to follow this  
JDrago1926

JDrago's Introduction

Hi guys and gals,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I just signed up for the Flight Club today to grab pre-sale on UFC 205. I've been dying to get to a UFC, but with work and Vegas being so far it's difficult. I grabbed 3 seats to UFC 205 in section 224. I am absolutely stoked!

UFC 200 was insane, I can't even imagine what this is going to be!

My names Justin, 22 years old and have been an avid MMA guy since I can remember. I have two older brothers, one being 35 who has been following MMA back to the Pride and StrikeForce days along with the early days of UFC.

Looking forward to meeting some cool people!

• Like 2

UFC 200 was awful.

Yeah id be pissed if i dropped 2k on some tix for 200, now ufc 199 was freakin amazing though. only willing to pay so much for 205 because its the first garden card and ive been a fan since 35 and a native nyer. Ive been wrong before but ill say it, no way this card isnt good all around. 

Yeah id be pissed if i dropped 2k on some tix for 200, now ufc 199 was freakin amazing though. only willing to pay so much for 205 because its the first garden card and ive been a fan since 35 and a native nyer. Ive been wrong before but ill say it, no way this card isnt good all around. 

More so meant that UFC 200 would have been awesome with the way it was originally supposed to be setup before all the pull outs.

This card is stacked to the max.

Hi guys and gals,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I just signed up for the Flight Club today to grab pre-sale on UFC 205. I've been dying to get to a UFC, but with work and Vegas being so far it's difficult. I grabbed 3 seats to UFC 205 in section 224. I am absolutely stoked!

UFC 200 was insane, I can't even imagine what this is going to be!

My names Justin, 22 years old and have been an avid MMA guy since I can remember. I have two older brothers, one being 35 who has been following MMA back to the Pride and StrikeForce days along with the early days of UFC.

Looking forward to meeting some cool people!

Hello JDrago1926 could you talk about the experience of being in the Fight Club, I would like to acquire the membership in order to go to an event on December 3rd, is it useful to pay the membership? Does it have advantages?

Thank you in advance