Sign in to follow this  
Hairy_Balzonya

Mods need work.

Thought you were applying for a job

lol

I don't think so.  Moderating this place for free sounds about as enticing as a prostate exam.

I just think some the methods being used are stifling the forums growth.  The blanketing tactics being used are unfair.  I get that some people act like D bags on here, but treating people certain ways, as a result of others actions, isn't cool.

• Like 2

lol

I don't think so.  Moderating this place for free sounds about as enticing as a prostate exam.

If you want to buy overpriced mediocre tickets a few days early, this is a sweet gig. You get a free Fight Club membership, FFS!

probably helps if you actually lay out what you think the problems are instead of just saying "things need work"

This. If you have feedback, I'm willing to listen, but I need more to go on than just "do better".

• Like 1

I think there are certain mods that obviously work harder than others, I also think they are doing a good job I do not see the bullying that happens elsewhere but the mods allow some banter between certain posters without coming down all hitler on said banter. I did get warning point though for posting a URL and do not really understand why as people post them all the time

I think there are certain mods that obviously work harder than others, I also think they are doing a good job I do not see the bullying that happens elsewhere but the mods allow some banter between certain posters without coming down all hitler on said banter. I did get warning point though for posting a URL and do not really understand why as people post them all the time

My note on that warning makes me think you linked to copyright material, but I don't remember anything about that. It couldn't have been too bad since there's no indication that it was anything more than a warning.

• Like 1

My note on that warning makes me think you linked to copyright material, but I don't remember anything about that. It couldn't have been too bad since there's no indication that it was anything more than a warning.

I think you may be right I think it may have been a link to a torrent site as I remember posting one to a lad looking for the Batman vs Superman movie

• Like 1

I think you may be right I think it may have been a link to a torrent site as I remember posting one to a lad looking for the Batman vs Superman movie

Yeah, that sure sounds like something that would've been worthy of a warning.

• Like 2

The mods here are the bess!

We have a mod that is an MC

We have a mod that is sober

We have a mod that is a champ

We have a mod that is the first ufc fan ever, We have a mod thst is a christian and we have have a mod that is clubber lang (Mr.T)

What more do we people want? It really can't get any better imo opinion

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned

Bless the MC

MCmod this one is (for) you!

"Who am I? the mc!

Untouchable, can't be caught off guard with fast tracks or slow tracks

**** cracks get waxed to the max, mc's pack raps for all tracks"

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned