Mods need work.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Hairy_Balzonya

Hairy_Balzonya
  • Free
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:25 PM

I fully understand that the mods do this for free, and from what Ive seen on here, this isnt an easy group to moderate, but things need work.

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

#2 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 36,899 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:27 PM

Thank you for the feedback
  • AndyWang, freddievanhalen3 and cashfl0w like this

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#3 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 16,190 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:29 PM

Thought you were applying for a job

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

#4 Hairy_Balzonya

Hairy_Balzonya
  • Free
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:41 PM

Thought you were applying for a job

lol

I don't think so.  Moderating this place for free sounds about as enticing as a prostate exam.

I just think some the methods being used are stifling the forums growth.  The blanketing tactics being used are unfair.  I get that some people act like D bags on here, but treating people certain ways, as a result of others actions, isn't cool.

• freddievanhalen3 and geeby like this

#5 KingNothing

KingNothing

#1 El Pantera Fan

• Free
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:44 PM

probably helps if you actually lay out what you think the problems are instead of just saying "things need work"

• Mcmax3000, fobar, freddievanhalen3 and 2 others like this

nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#6 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 43,763 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:00 AM

lol

I don't think so.  Moderating this place for free sounds about as enticing as a prostate exam.

If you want to buy overpriced mediocre tickets a few days early, this is a sweet gig. You get a free Fight Club membership, FFS!

Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#7 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,402 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:45 AM

so, to sum up:  "waaa-aaahhh"

#8 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 27,822 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:54 AM

probably helps if you actually lay out what you think the problems are instead of just saying "things need work"

This. If you have feedback, I'm willing to listen, but I need more to go on than just "do better".

• fobar likes this

#9 NangaParbatWinter16

NangaParbatWinter16

Diaz 2 Mcgregor 0

• Free
  • 4,379 posts
  • LocationBonnie Scotland

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:14 AM

I think there are certain mods that obviously work harder than others, I also think they are doing a good job I do not see the bullying that happens elsewhere but the mods allow some banter between certain posters without coming down all hitler on said banter. I did get warning point though for posting a URL and do not really understand why as people post them all the time

Forum stupidity went to another level when Cole Gump stated ....

"Chad Mendes is the best wrestler at 145lbs. He's WAY faster than Khabib. Way way way faster. Khabib has one chance, strength... And sadly for you he's going to be weaker than Conor. Conor might take khabib down just to show you how mediocre his defensive wrestling is."

Cu5osyDXgAAlxbV.jpg

#10 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 27,822 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:17 AM

I think there are certain mods that obviously work harder than others, I also think they are doing a good job I do not see the bullying that happens elsewhere but the mods allow some banter between certain posters without coming down all hitler on said banter. I did get warning point though for posting a URL and do not really understand why as people post them all the time

My note on that warning makes me think you linked to copyright material, but I don't remember anything about that. It couldn't have been too bad since there's no indication that it was anything more than a warning.

• NangaParbatWinter16 likes this

#11 NangaParbatWinter16

NangaParbatWinter16

Diaz 2 Mcgregor 0

• Free
  • 4,379 posts
  • LocationBonnie Scotland

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:48 PM

My note on that warning makes me think you linked to copyright material, but I don't remember anything about that. It couldn't have been too bad since there's no indication that it was anything more than a warning.

I think you may be right I think it may have been a link to a torrent site as I remember posting one to a lad looking for the Batman vs Superman movie

• Decompoze likes this

Forum stupidity went to another level when Cole Gump stated ....

"Chad Mendes is the best wrestler at 145lbs. He's WAY faster than Khabib. Way way way faster. Khabib has one chance, strength... And sadly for you he's going to be weaker than Conor. Conor might take khabib down just to show you how mediocre his defensive wrestling is."

Cu5osyDXgAAlxbV.jpg

#12 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 27,822 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:01 PM

I think you may be right I think it may have been a link to a torrent site as I remember posting one to a lad looking for the Batman vs Superman movie

Yeah, that sure sounds like something that would've been worthy of a warning.
  • Decompoze and NangaParbatWinter16 like this

#13 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 59,869 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:52 AM

Mods do a great job overall for free and should def get a bit more slack and respect.   

• Decompoze likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#14 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 4,643 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:52 AM

The mods here are the bess!

We have a mod that is an MC
We have a mod that is sober
We have a mod that is a champ
We have a mod that is the first ufc fan ever, We have a mod thst is a christian and we have have a mod that is clubber lang (Mr.T)

What more do we people want? It really can't get any better imo opinion

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned, 14 October 2016 - 10:58 AM.

412886388.jpg

#15 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 4,643 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 14 October 2016 - 11:16 AM

Bless the MC

MCmod this one is (for) you!

"Who am I? the mc!
Untouchable, can't be caught off guard with fast tracks or slow tracks
**** cracks get waxed to the max, mc's pack raps for all tracks"

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned, 14 October 2016 - 11:17 AM.

412886388.jpg