FightClubber

UFC 206 Fight Club Pre-Sale- Tues. 10/18

UFC 206

Air Canada Centre

Saturday, December 10th

Fight Club Pre-Sale:

Tuesday October 18th 10am EST

Ticket Prices are in Canadian dollars as follows (includes all taxes and service fees):

P1 = $404.25 

P2 = $222.25

P3 = $145.00

P4 = $109.00

P5 = $76.25

P6 = $55.75

• Like 3

I assume that the ticket presale date was moved from 10/4 to 10/18?

Correct. That happened like a week, or two ago.

Is there any word on a presale code yet?

Your code will be on the pre-sales page.

• Like 1

Hello, I have the free membership, but wont to have the ultimate membership to have access to pre-sales for UFC 207, having this membership have advantages at the time of buying the tickets or the pre-sale tickets are sell quickly? 

Hello, I have the free membership, but wont to have the ultimate membership to have access to pre-sales for UFC 207, having this membership have advantages at the time of buying the tickets or the pre-sale tickets are sell quickly? 

only ultimate and elite members have access to the Fight Club pre-sale on tickets 2 full days prior to the on-sale

• Like 1

I signed up to Fight Club today as I'm from the UK and have already booked flights etc to Toronto for fight week so really want tickets !! When am I meant to be able to see my pre sale code?

I signed up to Fight Club today as I'm from the UK and have already booked flights etc to Toronto for fight week so really want tickets !! When am I meant to be able to see my pre sale code?

It'll be on the pre-sales page a couple of days before the pre-sale.

• Like 1

Do someone know the limit of ticket for ufc fight club members? The only thing i see is 4 ticket per account unless specified...

Ticketmaster says 8.

Ticketmaster says 8.

Do someone know the limit of ticket for ufc fight club members? The only thing i see is 4 ticket per account unless specified...

The limit for this pre-sale is 6 during the FC pre-sale and 8 for the public on-sale

The limit for this pre-sale is 6 during the FC pre-sale and 8 for the public on-sale

Thanks for the update.

Ticketmaster only lists 8 when you click on Ticket Limits on the event page (even now). Not sure if that's an issue, or not.

Absolutely GUTTED I didn't get pre-sale tickets, was on website 1 hour before they went on sale - ticketmaster said searching for about 15 minutes and then couldn't handle my request.

Surely it will be even harder to get tickets on the social pre-sale or even general sale? Don't know what I'm going to do in Toronto now for a week in December haha !

Absolutely GUTTED I didn't get pre-sale tickets, was on website 1 hour before they went on sale - ticketmaster said searching for about 15 minutes and then couldn't handle my request.

Surely it will be even harder to get tickets on the social pre-sale or even general sale? Don't know what I'm going to do in Toronto now for a week in December haha !

Keep trying. I was able to search for like 15 minutes at almost every price range, and get tickets.

Also try closing down your browser, and opening it up again. I've also heard their smartphone app can be good for returning results when the website is having issues.

• Like 1

Keep trying. I was able to search for like 15 minutes at almost every price range, and get tickets.

Also try closing down your browser, and opening it up again. I've also heard their smartphone app can be good for returning results when the website is having issues.

Still no luck. Someone is emailing me about VIP packages today, I had about £1000 put away for tickets ($1600 CAD) will I be able to get 2 tickets for VIP or am I pushing my luck? I've seen the prices for 205 VIP but they can obviously charge insane prices for that card.

After trying since 3pm local time...... 8 hours later I get platinum tickets off Ticketmaster !! Thanks for the advice. Can't wait !

Still no luck. Someone is emailing me about VIP packages today, I had about £1000 put away for tickets ($1600 CAD) will I be able to get 2 tickets for VIP or am I pushing my luck? I've seen the prices for 205 VIP but they can obviously charge insane prices for that card.

VIP is $425 CAD. So you should be good for 3 VIP tickets with $1600.