Sign in to follow this  
12er©

Platinum Perry speaks about murdering an Englishman.

platinum_fli1  It ain't all cupcakes and rainbows in that MF cage ! When you in there with me you're in danger ! You will have to fight for your life! He was a fun chum to play with ! I had a great time then I ended it like I always do ! In Spectacular Platinum Fashion ! Danny got stitches on his left eye above and below and got stitches on his right cheek below the eye. Broken orbital bone under those stitches, a broken foot from kicking me and a broken elbow from blocking my kicks. He's sitting in a wheelchair but I'm good lol not gona lie. I got 2 stitches on the bottom of my chin. I posted this because you should know what these men go through when they stand in front of me. He was a world class competitor and I broke him in several places ! I won't stop ! My Chinese zodiac is the GOAT ! #Platinum

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLXXLE8hVM4/

613439514.jpg?w=620&h=458&crop=1

• Like 6

Lol he called out anyone who's a top 30 tho.

He's just being realistic. Beating a no-name fighter who is also British is worth less than nothing. He's not trying to jump the line, he's going to murder everyone on his way to the top.

• Like 6

He's just being realistic. Beating a no-name fighter who is also British is worth less than nothing. He's not trying to jump the line, he's going to murder everyone on his way to the top.

He blowing up.

He could easily call anyone in the top 10.

He already a talker and a do'er.

He just padding up that record.

• Like 1

He was a fun chum to play with ! I had a great time then I ended it like I always do ! In Spectacular Platinum Fashion !

LMFAOOO

• Like 7

stoppage was really late , but Perry got rocked a few times so hes talking **** about toying with him , someone with power would of finished him 

stoppage was really late , but Perry got rocked a few times so hes talking **** about toying with him , someone with power would of finished him 

Location London UK 

LOL.. Perry absolutely was toying with him. He wasn't phased by the headkicks. The punches didn't drop him. He proved he was a better grappler in the first round. Tell these British idiots to stay out of the cage with a boss.

• Like 5

I really like this dude. But I want to see him fight someone of an equal size. His blatant height advantage over Asian can and British can cannot go unnoticed

I really like this dude. But I want to see him fight someone of an equal size. His blatant height advantage over Asian can and British can cannot go unnoticed

WAT

socialfeed-ufc202-hyun-gyu-lim-vs-platin

Screen-Shot-2016-10-07-at-2.57.32-PM-e14

Plat could be bangin' in Bellator, son!

• Like 7

WAT

How awesome would that be!! Platinum in Bellator would be like going from banging one girl to banging two girls and them making you a sandwich after
  • Like 3

How awesome would that be!! Platinum in Bellator would be like going from banging one girl to banging two girls and them making you a sandwich after

Plat in Bellator would be like smoking a bong of some of Cali's best Moonrocks, while you've got a blunt of Colorado's finest caviar lit.

• Like 4

Plat in Bellator would be like smoking a bong of some of Cali's best Moonrocks, while you've got a blunt of Colorado's finest caviar lit.

Plat in Bellator would be like drinking a beer with Chael Sonnen while eating some awesome Peruvian food while hot babes are hula hooping in front of you in the nude
  • Like 3

WAT

point proven m8. He's got that Matt Serra / Tyrion Lannister advantage
  • Like 1

WAT

It's a massive advantage being so short, he doesn't have to duck or anything.

If reach was so important, the most dominant UFC fighter ever would have a freakish reach....oh.....

• Like 2

Can't we all just be fans?

****, I called him a burglar once or twice because he beat one of my favorite fighters, and I'm on the bus now.

Just shove your way in. They ain't getting us both off if we stick together.

• Like 5

****, I called him a burglar once or twice because he beat one of my favorite fighters, and I'm on the bus now.

Just shove your way in. They ain't getting us both off if we stick together.

LOL i like how you think.. then let's beat up the bus driver and drive the bus straight to Bellator
  • Like 5

He gassed, but he was never rocked. He ate several headkicks without flinching.

• Like 3

It's a massive advantage being so short, he doesn't have to duck or anything.

If reach was so important, the most dominant UFC fighter ever would have a freakish reach....oh.....

Stefan Struve would be permachamp.

Don't chicks always make you a sandwich after?!?

• Like 1

Plat in Bellator would be like drinking a beer with Chael Sonnen while eating some awesome Peruvian food while hot babes are hula hooping in front of you in the nude

Ummm, I had a dream just like that recently...weird....

• Like 1