Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

All Thing Bellator Thread

Baby Kimbo on the prelims this Friday.

Lashley on the main card. Really all the main card fights will be good. Looking forward to it.

• Like 2

Bellator just may have got a new fan in Carnage. Yesterday they announced the signing of The King Kevin Casey. He's supposed to make his debut in January.

Bellator is killing the game
  • Like 1

Dude when we going to an event!?!

I'm still going to plan to come out there towards the beginning of next year. I can't go too long without some Cali sunshine. And I'm a sucker for good sporting events like the Warriors or even that Bellator, if it wasn't the price of UFC 200 or something. lol

It's a good lineup for tonight. Bovada is pissing me off since they still didn't have odds up yesterday.

Spam their customer service like I do every single Friday morning. They'll get it together.

• Like 2

Paul Daley is like 5'7" how does he miss 170 pounds?

My excitement for this card is fading quickly. Do we have like a 3 our of the 5 original main card fights now?

• Like 1

Paul Daley is like 5'7" how does he miss 170 pounds?

My excitement for this card is fading quickly. Do we have like a 3 our of the 5 original main card fights now?

He made weight, 171. But he had a bad weight cut, like usual... so they pulled him from the card for safety reasons.

I'm not watching yet. What was it about?

He was at a podium in a suit. He was giving a campaign speech, and sounded like a pompous jack***.