Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

All Thing Bellator Thread

First of all, that headstand he did while being choked to get his body across and negate the pressure was RETARDED.

Secondly, goddamn that was brutal.

• Like 1

First of all, that headstand he did while being choked to get his body across and negate the pressure was RETARDED.

Secondly, goddamn that was brutal.

The way he fell was like someone just pushed a body out of a van.

• Like 1

As much as im not a fan of Bader its kind of crazy that the UFC let him go.

He's 9-1 in his last 10, that one loss to Rumble and he had a 15-5 record in the UFC.

Pity he just isn't exciting.

He's 9-1 in his last 10, that one loss to Rumble and he had a 15-5 record in the UFC.

Pity he just isn't exciting.

He really isnt as good as people think

He really isnt as good as people think

Don't get me wrong I was never really a fan but he's grinded out a lot of wins I didn't expect he would, just very rarely does it in an impressive fashion.

Think if Jones & Rumble hadn't of been there he wouldn't have left Bader probably knew he wasn't beating either of them.

Don't get me wrong I was never really a fan but he's grinded out a lot of wins I didn't expect he would, just very rarely does it in an impressive fashion.

Think if Jones & Rumble hadn't of been there he wouldn't have left Bader probably knew he wasn't beating either of them.

Laying out a lot of wins.. sure.. but hes not keeping the belt long King Mo Chael Liam even Phil Davis could beat him in a rematch

Laying out a lot of wins.. sure.. but hes not keeping the belt long King Mo Chael Liam even Phil Davis could beat him in a rematch

Yeah a few who could take it from him.

Still think he'd do well back in the UFC, probably beat most guys outside the top 4.

Edited by Jolldan

I think Bader actually has four finishes in his last five wins.

Yeah a few who could take it from him.

Still think he'd do well back in the UFC, probably beat most guys outside the top 4.

Dc would rek him and so would Alex thats about it but the UFC lhw division is pretty sad

Pity he just isn't exciting.

ufc probably made him an offer and he didnt think it was good enough

Playing with myself apparently... I know the event was earlier but didn’t want to ruin suspense... I’ll talk to myself and am ok with it. Bellator main card about 16 total fight minutes

Playing with myself apparently... I know the event was earlier but didn’t want to ruin suspense... I’ll talk to myself and am ok with it. Bellator main card about 16 total fight minutes

I think everybody done died.

McMod finally pulled off his Jim Jones forum genocide.

Edited by SmoothCriminal
  • Like 1

Am I allowed to like your posts if you aren’t my captain for the next couple weeks?

Just so you know. Andy tried to trade you to me right after he picked you. He said he had zero faith in your ability.

Don't turn your back on him, he can't be trusted.

Edited by SmoothCriminal
  • Like 1

Just so you know. Andy tried to trade you to me right after he picked you. He said he had zero faith in your ability.

Don't turn your back on him, he can't be trusted.

F*ck a duck! This sucks. He seemed like a really nice guy and he was filling my head with puppy dogs and kitty cats! I’m going to have to take a couple deep breaths on this one.

F*ck a duck! This sucks. He seemed like a really nice guy and he was filling my head with puppy dogs and kitty cats! I’m going to have to take a couple deep breaths on this one.

He said you were the weakest one on the plantation.

He said you were the weakest one on the plantation.

This really stinks. I’m the oldest noob on the block and getting bashed behind my back. This started out fun but now that I’m crying all the time, maybe not so much.

This really stinks. I’m the oldest noob on the block and getting bashed behind my back. This started out fun but now that I’m crying all the time, maybe not so much.

I suggest revenge. It always makes a man feel better.