Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

All Thing Bellator Thread

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Fedor took a dive.

Bader dove at Rumble's feet from across the cage and nearly died. 

Dude I don't care about Bader. I just like seeing Fedor get son'd

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm finna rewatch Bader get pied by Rumble now to quell my saltiness.

Done. Much better. Ankle diving POS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bader doesn't REALLY have any fans here does he? We've got some people who have made being a Bader fan a gimmick, but that's it

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Bader doesn't REALLY have any fans here does he? We've got some people who have made being a Bader fan a gimmick, but that's it

I think you may be right.

• Like 1

You know what I love most about Fedor's downfall?

Werdum started it.

• Like 2

Bring back Bjork

Coker is a bigger scumbag promoter then Dana. Ruins Pico with the matchmaking. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Fedor was in on a single leg!  The ref should be fired.

Good point, Fedor was owed at least another 16 unanswered shots before that fight should been called off.

We need to do it again.

Freddie Roach said Pico could be a champ in boxing. His Parkinson's is compromising his vision. Watched the jre fight companion and Bravo hit the nail on the head. He tried telling Pico he needs to wrestle, but Pico's team said hes a striker and wants to use wrestling to stay up like Liddell used to. Bravo said all this before the fight happened. Aaron "Baby Gaethje" Pico.

tenor (20).gif

Edited by BART-O-LINI

The kid has all the physical tools one can hope for, but he either doesn't have the mental game or his ego overrides it. He had that fight won but decided to go full retard. Good for Corrales for staying in there and seizing that opportunity when it arose.

10 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I went through a phase of pretending to like all the fighters that Patster was pretending to like, and that included Bader.

I've never seen anyone seriously represent him though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bader took the lesson he learned from Tito and used it on Fadedor, lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Crazy back story on that Adel guy that walked out with Chris Pratt last night. Just read he was enlisted in the marines with his cousin and best friend. All 3 got captured by Al Queda and he watched them behead the other 2 before Marines breeched and saved him. Now dude is best friends with Starlord. 

• Like 2

i totally forgot about bellator last night until i seen this thread and a mousassi thread get bumped

so i watched it

damn those were some short fights and holy chit did fedor ever get diggled

"And so we commit Fedor's body to the Earth, because let's be honest if Bader is KO'ing him with a jab he may as well be dead to us"

Image result for russian funeral

50 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

"And so we commit Fedor's body to the Earth, because let's be honest if Bader is KO'ing him with a jab he may as well be dead to us"

Image result for russian funeral

His chin never been same since hendo landed that H bomb.

Fedor took way harder shots when he fought brett rogers than when he fought bader.

Edited by PunchBag

7 hours ago, PunchBag said:

His chin never been same since hendo landed that H bomb.

Fedor took way harder shots when he fought brett rogers than when he fought bader.

Or when Randleman tried to kill him. 

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Sky Sports bought the rights to Bellator in your area I believe. 

Starts next weekend.

• Like 2

On 2/8/2019 at 6:02 PM, stehilton94 said:

Does anyone know what channel will show Bellator Newcastle tomorrow?

channel 5, mate

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:33 PM, stehilton94 said:

Aaron Chalmers sucks, thankfully the hype train is over, guy swinging punches like nearly every mobile phone recorded street fight I have ever seen

Im not a Geordie Shore fan but feel a bit sorry for him he got too carried away reckon he would have got the finish if he didn't go all Mark Hunt and think it was a walk off KO.

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Im not a Geordie Shore fan but feel a bit sorry for him he got too carried away reckon he would have got the finish if he didn't go all Mark Hunt and think it was a walk off KO.

If he could throw a punch without having to windmill it he might be alright

Oh and was my first time watching either of the Pitbull brothers and he fought like a complete can, gifted a decision.

Edited by Jolldan

15 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Oh and was my first time watching either of the Pitbull brothers and he fought like a complete can, gifted a decision.

that decision was bs. Pitbull got the first but nothing after that

Who you got in the MVP Daley fight?

On 2/12/2019 at 5:15 AM, *Haze* said:

that decision was bs. Pitbull got the first but nothing after that

Who you got in the MVP Daley fight?

Symtex is gonna end his life. MVP has fought NOTHING but cans his entire career.

This is good news

Bellator champions Michael Chandler and Patricio Freire have been talking about a fight for some time. It appears they’ll finally get it.

On Thursday, ESPN.com cited sources in reporting that Chandler (19-4 MMA, 16-4 BMMA) and Freire (28-4 MMA, 16-4 BMMA) will square off May 11 in the Bellator 221 headliner from Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Ill. MMAjunkie later verified the news with a person close to the situation who requested to remain anonymous because a formal announcement hasn’t been made, though is expected later this week.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, America said:

This is good news

Bellator champions Michael Chandler and Patricio Freire have been talking about a fight for some time. It appears they’ll finally get it.

On Thursday, ESPN.com cited sources in reporting that Chandler (19-4 MMA, 16-4 BMMA) and Freire (28-4 MMA, 16-4 BMMA) will square off May 11 in the Bellator 221 headliner from Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Ill. MMAjunkie later verified the news with a person close to the situation who requested to remain anonymous because a formal announcement hasn’t been made, though is expected later this week.

Sounds like Daley/MVP winner vs. Lima, Jack Swagger kills another fat guy, and AJ McKee vs. Pat Curran also on the card. 

The UFC better put something worthwhile on the Chicago PPV a month later or everybody will go to this Bellator instead and blow it off.

Edited by cashfl0w

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Sounds like Daley/MVP winner vs. Lima, Jack Swagger kills another fat guy, and AJ McKee vs. Pat Curran also on the card. 

The UFC better put something worthwhile on the Chicago PPV a month later or everybody will go to this Bellator instead and blow it off.

They will also find a way to put Pico on the card, just like they do with every card. 

Chandler is an animal though, love watching that dude fight.

Looks like the MVP/Daley fight is exclusively on DAZN tomorrow, hopefully stram is available.

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I would've never guessed that Sergei was two years younger than Mitrione. 

Well he has the balls of a geriatric I guess

• Like 1