1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Not until October

Fuk I could be dead by then lol

Thanks

14 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

I hope not

"Life is but a fleeting moment"

• Like 1

some decent cards coming up but bellator has an issue with filling out an entrie card with decent fights. They usually resort  to two mismatched guys in hopes of a finish to fill up main card.

21 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

some decent cards coming up but bellator has an issue with filling out an entrie card with decent fights. They usually resort  to two mismatched guys in hopes of a finish to fill up main card.

Not true.

Look at this card with Chandler vs. Pitbull. It has Lima vs. MVP, AJ McKee vs. Pat Curran.. All well matched fights.

24 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Damn that sucks.. what the hell 

I was under the impression that Paramount was broadcasting all of the fights in the US, doesn't appear so according to their schedule. But DAZN charging 4x the ESPN+ rate is pretty funny really, unless you're a big soccer/rugby/cricket fan lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I was under the impression that Paramount was broadcasting all of the fights in the US, doesn't appear so according to their schedule. But DAZN charging 4x the ESPN+ rate is pretty funny really, unless you're a big soccer/rugby/cricket fan lol

Ya lol I sure hell am not a fan of any of those sports 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Ya lol I sure hell am not a fan of any of those sports 

A cricket match is 3-5 days long lol....I was in the West Indies and a local friend asked if I wanted to go to the game,

I said "how long does it take ?"

He said  "6 hours"

I said "shiit I thought baseball was bad"

He said "that's only today, it usually lasts for 3-4 days"

I said "Fuuk that !!!, I'll drink and smoke on the beach"

He said "ok, let's go do that"

:)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

A cricket match is 3-5 days long lol....I was in the West Indies and a local friend asked if I wanted to go to the game,

I said "how long does it take ?"

He said  "6 hours"

I said "shiit I thought baseball was bad"

He said "that's only today, it usually lasts for 3-4 days"

I said "Fuuk that !!!, I'll drink and smoke on the beach"

He said "ok, let's go do that"

:)

Yea I heard about that Tigerchamp was telling me about it.. they have breaks between and stuff where the players drink and eat and I think they even have a break where they take naps... lol good choice on drinking and smoking at the beach though 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Yea I heard about that Tigerchamp was telling me about it.. they have breaks between and stuff where the players drink and eat and I think they even have a break where they take naps... lol good choice on drinking and smoking at the beach though 

Well I may as well finish the story, since it was an epic day :)

So we're sitting on the beach with the ladies smoking and drinking, and start talking about the cricket game the coming weekend.

My buddy say's: "You want to go see the cricket stadium ?"

I say: "can we get in ?"

He say's: "Bro, we can do anything we want"

I say: "fuuk it, yea let's go check it out"

So we load up the SUV with beer and the girls, and head down the road(him driving because we're on the wrong side of the road of course). We arrive at the stadium, not a soul in sight, no locks on the gates, no security...nuttin. He throws the cooler on his shoulder, and in we go like we own the fuggin the place. We sat in the stadium drinking beer, smoking bud, and playing frisbie...had a grand time

The good seats

DSCN0815-b.png

Where the locals sit and party, sweat their ballz off for 6 hours

DSCN0816-b.png

And my buddy, which might explain why he said "we can do anything we want" .... lol

DSCN0847-b.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Well I may as well finish the story, since it was an epic day :)

So we're sitting on the beach with the ladies smoking and drinking, and start talking about the cricket game the coming weekend.

My buddy say's: "You want to go see the cricket stadium ?"

I say: "can we get in ?"

He say's: "Bro, we can do anything we want"

I say: "fuuk it, yea let's go check it out"

So we load up the SUV with beer and the girls, and head down the road(him driving because we're on the wrong side of the road of course). We arrive at the stadium, not a soul in sight, no locks on the gates, no security...nuttin. He throws the cooler on his shoulder, and in we go like we own the fuggin the place. We sat in the stadium drinking beer, smoking bud, and playing frisbie...had a grand time

The good seats

DSCN0815-b.png

Where the locals sit and party, sweat their ballz off for 6 hours

DSCN0816-b.png

And my buddy, which might explain why he said "we can do anything we want" .... lol

DSCN0847-b.png

Damn sounds like a good time... where was this? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Damn sounds like a good time... where was this? 

West Indies, Antigua...I go every year for 4-5 weeks. A few years back I had a bad accident, needed plates & screws in my hip and pelvis and went for 6 weeks of drunken stoned rehab...it worked out perfect, although my lady thought I was insane. They had to load and unload me from the plane on a gurney, of course Oxi's and Heineken to make the flight manageable probably didn't help :) 

My buddy is a BIG mofo, probably not @Eclipse76 big...but big. He's won a bunch of Island body building contests, and in that picture wasn't in training.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bwana said:

West Indies, Antigua...I go every year for 4-5 weeks. A few years back I had a bad accident, needed plates & screws in my hip and pelvis and went for 6 weeks of drunken stoned rehab...it worked out perfect, although my lady thought I was insane. They had to load and unload me from the plane on a gurney, of course Oxi's and Heineken to make the flight manageable probably didn't help :) 

My buddy is a BIG mofo, probably not @Eclipse76 big...but big. He's won a bunch of Island body building contests, and in that picture wasn't in training.

Damn man sounds like a good rehab haha.. that's really cool though.. let me go with you next time

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Damn man sounds like a good rehab haha.. that's really cool though.. let me go with you next time

You'll have to carry my bags, and you can't touch my woman  😀

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

You are a gentleman 

Thus the meaning of "Bwana"

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Is that really what it means... what language is that?

Swahili...East Africa

• Like 1

curious to see if GSP's protoge will be able to put a beating on jon fitch tomorrow just as br00talcore as his mentor did

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

curious to see if GSP's protoge will be able to put a beating on jon fitch tomorrow just as br00talcore as his mentor did

I hope so.. I really do

• Like 2

Rory was a weirdo before, but now that he's talking about god interfering with him pulling the trigger in the cage, its obvious that he has some severe CTE.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1