Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

All Things Bellator Thread

lol majority draw

sorry jon, but holding your opponent down and tossing his salad doesnt score points

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ijosef said:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Suck it Fitch!

i give this post 10 likes.

f*ck that guy. he's clearly back on the steroids again.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

god damn check out the chicks cut from last night

veta-arteaga-bellator-220-5.jpg

Screen_Shot_2019_04_28_at_12.15.34_PM.pn

that gash looks like a goats vagina. i would totally jam my pecker in there and give her a good ole fashioned skullf*cking

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

lol majority draw

sorry jon, but holding your opponent down and tossing his salad doesnt score points

That was lame Rory got to keep the belt and move on 

• Like 2

he's lost his motivation and killer instinct and desire to hurt people, or so he says. he might even decide not to continue fighting, at least for a while.

getting helplessly smothered for 25 minutes will do a number to a mans willpower i guess

GSP and Demian Maia remain the only men in over 15 years who have been able to defeat jon fitch in a fight that lasts more than 90 seconds.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

The streaming service Bellator uses 

Waitaminute... do you mean there's a streaming service... like something people actually pay for? I mean, with real money that they've earned, not just vicariously though advertising revenue?

That doesn't sound real to me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ijosef said:

Waitaminute... do you mean there's a streaming service... like something people actually pay for? I mean, with real money that they've earned, not just vicariously though advertising revenue?

I would be 1 of the idiots that pay for multiple streaming services.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ijosef said:

Lol yea people actually pay for it.. I just use my friends account I convinced him to get it because he likes to watch baseball  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

he's lost his motivation and killer instinct and desire to hurt people, or so he says. he might even decide not to continue fighting

Good idea, considering Nieman Gracie just beat a national champion wrestler in his last fight, and is almost certainly going to snap Rory's neck if he finds the sack to get in there with him.

i loved every minute of it after they read off the decision

i thought my boy was gonna lose his rightful belt to some dude who literally done nothing to him for 25 minutes except lay on him like a blanket and  try to keep him warm

an unimpressive performance like that makes GSP represent the Godfather of ground and pound. that was just painful to watch. rory came to bang and all fitch wanted to do was grab ankles.

glad fitch lost. if it was anybody else fitching out rory for the whole fight and still not getting the nod i might have been a little bit upset, even if it was my boy getting blanketed. but it appears as if even the bellator judges have also gotten sick of jon fitch's chit. im glad they werent having none of that and decided to pull out their game boys half way through the fight.

good on those judges. spending most of the fight with your hands around your opponents legs and sniffing his crotch should not guarantee a victory.  f*ck that guy. and hes juiced to the gills too i dont know how much more blatantly obvious it could be, but surely they dont have usada or any kind of drug testing in bellator.  

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

i loved every minute of it after they read off the decision

i thought my boy was gonna lose his rightful belt to some dude who literally done nothing to him for 25 minutes except lay on him like a blanket and  try to keep him warm

an unimpressive performance like that makes GSP represent the Godfather of ground and pound. that was just painful to watch. rory came to bang and all fitch wanted to do was grab ankles.

glad fitch lost. if it was anybody else fitching out rory for the whole fight and still not getting the nod i might have been a little bit upset, even if it was my boy getting blanketed. but it appears as if even the bellator judges have also gotten sick of jon fitch's chit. im glad they werent having none of that and decided to pull out their game boys half way through the fight.

good on those judges. spending most of the fight with your hands around your opponents legs and sniffing his crotch should not guarantee a victory.  f*ck that guy. and hes juiced to the gills too i dont know how much more blatantly obvious it could be, but surely they dont have usada or any kind of drug testing in bellator.  

It's the wild west bro 

• Like 2

bellator is where all the legends go to compete when they are tired of being dicked around by dana white, usada, and the athletic commissions. i say let them all juice up and throw hands.  

they all should be on roids, or nobody should. i say let them roid to their hearts content. its the only way we're still gonna see chuck and tito still fighting each other in 15 years from now

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, wickles82 said:

Sorry mate. Seen too many 'suspect' fights. 

Honestly I don't even know what you said.. did you say Bellator is fake?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, wickles82 said:

Suspect

Raised Eyebrows

Questionable Results

WWF is fake

Oh yea sure it is.. so is the UFC though as well as One FC and Rizin 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wickles82 said:

Sorry mate. Seen too many 'suspect' fights. 

You're fooking retarded 19er

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, wickles82 said:

Bellator is ****e

Bellator 221 is the best MMA event scheduled so far this year. lol

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Bellator 221 is the best MMA event scheduled so far this year. lol

yea because of mvp

6 hours ago, wickles82 said:

Cause he's a small, whiny, training bra wearing, Proper 12 drinking Gob****e

Does Cejudo wear a bra and drink proper 12? 

• Like 1