Seeing MVP flatlined was highly satisfying

I think Micheal getting punched in the back of the head was more so

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

I think Micheal getting punched in the back of the head was more so

He was SHOOK from that punch too haha

• Like 1

Just now, MauroPedrosa said:

Lima's KO was beautiful. Pitbull's was decent, Chandler turtled up, can't complain.

Both were pretty good Im a big fan og MVP so that was hard to watch

• Like 1

Seeing Chandler eat chit right after MVP got deaded right before Volkanovski shut out Aldo was a hell of a trilogy of MMA God blessings.  

• Like 2

MVP getting KOd by Lima was to be expected. Lima is better than some give credit and would easily be competitive in the UFC. Like so many before, as soon as they hurt Lima they try to rush in and finish but end up getting caught knocked out. MVP should have remained patient instead of trying to force a finish on such a dangerous striker.

Chandler getting flat lined by Pitbull was great although stoppage was early.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, PunchBag said:

MVP getting KOd by Lima was to be expected. Lima is better than some give credit and would easily be competitive in the UFC. Like so many before, as soon as they hurt Lima they try to rush in and finish but end up getting caught knocked out. MVP should have remained patient instead of trying to force a finish on such a dangerous striker.

Chandler getting flat lined by Pitbull was great although stoppage was early.

I dont get the early stoppage argument do you really think if the fight went on Chandler would have any chance at winning it? 

Last night was a big night for bellator, I like there style it reminds me of how the ufc used to do things, they probably had more vieweres too I’d imagine 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King_Can said:

Last night was a big night for bellator, I like there style it reminds me of how the ufc used to do things, they probably had more vieweres too I’d imagine 

I really hope so.. that was a solid ****ing card 

27 minutes ago, GN_FDU said:

Who was the noob always claiming MVP was the next best thing? LOLLOLOLOLROFLCOPTER

Cole.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2019 at 6:58 PM, GN_FDU said:

Who was the noob always claiming MVP was the next best thing? LOLLOLOLOLROFLCOPTER

Getting KOed by Lima doesnt mean you are a bad fighter at all

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

King Mo retired after 3 straight tko losses

One of the funniest characters in the sport. Met him at a Bellator Fan Fest. Guy was joking up a storm. Talking chit about "Quentin". The sport will miss him.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PunchBag said:

King Mo sucks you will be only one who misses him

On 6/3/2019 at 3:54 PM, cashfl0w said:

One of the funniest characters in the sport. Met him at a Bellator Fan Fest. Guy was joking up a storm. Talking chit about "Quentin". The sport will miss him.

Bellator's signing Hooter's chicks now, I approve. 

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

Hooters any good? don't have it in the uk

i find its best to go there on seniors night

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Chael P finna rek Lyoto

Somehow i doubt it, he will probably flop like a fish again and give up position like he did with Fedor. He probably getting another pay check to take a dive in this fight.

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

how bad did Chael die? 

Bad enough. Could have been worse.  He walk straight into two flying dragon knees

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

Bad enough. Could have been worse.  He walk straight into two flying dragon knees

I honestly thought it would be a lot worse. Chael is a guy that just doesn't pull out of fights, and he was extremely sick at the beginning of the week. Everyone in his family got the flu, and he was in I-can't-even-get-out-of-bed mode on Monday I believe. I haven't had a flu in several years, but I remember being absolutely wrecked for a few days and then not even close to 100% until a few weeks later. I thought Chael was going to get wrecked in the first minute or two, so I was surprised he lasted as long as he did. I don't know if a healthy Sonnen could've beaten Machida, but he would've given a stronger showing than he did. To be fair, Machida looked gassed after the first round, so maybe he wasn't 100% either. Or, maybe they're just both ancient in MMA years.

On 6/8/2019 at 3:54 PM, PunchBag said:

Hooters any good? don't have it in the uk

yes, but don't eat there - the food sucks

Hooters-Girls-003.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ijosef said:

I honestly thought it would be a lot worse. Chael is a guy that just doesn't pull out of fights, and he was extremely sick at the beginning of the week. Everyone in his family got the flu, and he was in I-can't-even-get-out-of-bed mode on Monday I believe. I haven't had a flu in several years, but I remember being absolutely wrecked for a few days and then not even close to 100% until a few weeks later. I thought Chael was going to get wrecked in the first minute or two, so I was surprised he lasted as long as he did. I don't know if a healthy Sonnen could've beaten Machida, but he would've given a stronger showing than he did. To be fair, Machida looked gassed after the first round, so maybe he wasn't 100% either. Or, maybe they're just both ancient in MMA years.

@freddievanhalen3 Don't kill yourself again, buddy.  A single loss in a 22 year and 48 fight career is legendary.  I honestly never thought I'd live to see the day that Chael didn't get his hand raised.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm impressed with a couple of things:

- Rory's sub defense and overall ground game
- Machida's striking looking very crisp still, when he was able to get off the cage
- Has Chael ever been knocked all the way out? I don't think he has, and that's damn impressive given the people he has fought.  
- Danis' fight impressed me, looked pretty good for a guy in his second MMA fight.  I know his opponent sucked just liked the way he took the dude's arm
- Pico's ability to starch or get starched.  

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 11:25 PM, PlatinumClegg said:

@freddievanhalen3 Don't kill yourself again, buddy.  A single loss in a 22 year and 48 fight career is legendary.  I honestly never thought I'd live to see the day that Chael didn't get his hand raised.

I killed myself again

• Like 2
  • Haha 1