Ticket for UFC 205

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 WAYNEMCGUIRE

WAYNEMCGUIRE
  • Ultimate
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:49 PM

I cannot believe that I bought and paid for a ticket to UFC 205 (presale)and I still have not received it yet.

I contacted Ticketmaster and they were not helpful at all, basically saying that if not received 2 days before the event to contact them and pick it up at the window at MSG. That is not a comforting thought.Why did I bother to pay the extra money for 2 day delivery. Dana, not a very good way for fans (customers) to be treated. Has anybody else had this experience and does anybody have any suggestions. Thanks Wayne

#2 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 19,256 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:14 PM

Where are you located???

From what i've read, they are not shipping internationally. You have no choice but to go to will call if you are international. Also, you can go pick up your ticket now at the office instead of waiting closer to the event. Someone on the premium section stated they went and got their tickets already at will call. Just go during business hours

Edited by AndyWang, 03 November 2016 - 08:15 PM.

#3 batespcm

batespcm
  • Ultimate
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:24 AM

If international you also get the collectors ticket! I would prefer to have the will call than wait international delivery and maybe the tickets not arrive

Also the ticketmaster app for 200 was a nightmare for international users, so try and enjoy it

I for one cannot wait to be there!

#4 WAYNEMCGUIRE

WAYNEMCGUIRE
  • Ultimate
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 03:21 PM

My ticket is not International , and I will probably end up having to pick it up at MSG. I am mainly pointing out the lack of follow up that these groups have for their Customers. If I was Dana I would want to know where the problems are. It comes across like the moment the payment is made nobody wants to take ownership and advocate for the customer.

#5 WAYNEMCGUIRE

WAYNEMCGUIRE
  • Ultimate
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 03:24 PM

What is will call? Ticket master told me that I would have to contact them next Thursday so that they can notify MSG to have the ticket there. They said that the ticket cannot be picked up without them notifying MSG.

#6 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 19,256 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 03:45 PM

This is ticketmaster just being terrible, not really in the hands of UFC.

will call is at all venues, you just go there to pick up tickets. For msg, you go through the main lobby past security and you'll see windows straight ahead with people working the windows. Just go up to them and one of them will get your situation worked out.

I also suggest you tell them to process your refund if you paid for a 2 day delivery charge.

#7 WAYNEMCGUIRE

WAYNEMCGUIRE
  • Ultimate
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:43 PM

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.