Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

Sparta UK75. have you built your clan castle already?

Send me an invite or sumtin m8. Can't find it.

Send me an invite or sumtin m8. Can't find it.

SPARTA UK75

its set to invite only at present, but you should still be able to find it quite easily...

yeah I know.... I got emails.

That said, you got the info correct, otherwise it wouldnt have notified me, so we will hook up a different method of communication eg. messenger, get you to do it again, so I can receive the text and forward you the code

Cheers mate.  If you're still here, i could try it now? Then you can pm me the code.

• Like 2

Cheers mate.  If you're still here, i could try it now? Then you can pm me the code.

i think I may have been able to change the permissions and allow you in.... see how you go

It's not facebook.

Hang on, i might need to lower the trophy count. Okay, try again. Sparta UK75.

Just joined. No idea what to do for wars so just tell me what to do when the time comes. Is it a good idea to do the "Find a Match" attacks at this stage. I'm raising my trophies but losing my shield in the process and just seems like I'd be starting grudges.

• Like 1

Just joined. No idea what to do for wars so just tell me what to do when the time comes. Is it a good idea to do the "Find a Match" attacks at this stage. I'm raising my trophies but losing my shield in the process and just seems like I'd be starting grudges.

ok heres the go.... trophies mean squat.... you need to find a match and look for bases with full and exposed resource collectors. Dont try and kill the whole base, just try and rob the most resources you can with the cheapest army you can... and build and build.

• Like 1

i think I may have been able to change the permissions and allow you in.... see how you go

Nice one, i'm in....now i just need to work out how to play apps on it....

Bish bosh.  You're in.

Yeah, find a match, and start fighting. Also "request" troops for your clan castle - at the level you're at, even troops from me will comfortably see off anyone who might attack you.  Fighting is a much quicker way to get loot than using your collectors etc.

Might be worth checking out a couple of you tube videos to get up to speed.  I'll include you in this weekend's war just so you can experience it!

Good luck, and feel free to request troops as often as you like - whole point is for the strong to help the weak grow stronger.

Btw, Genki is "Shimi", I'm "Tribal Fury", BigDaddyDelta is "Batman".  Teemu and TSU are pretty easy to work out, and PoonMachine is "Salads"

• Like 2

play apps on what? bluestacks?

it has a play store, like google play.... download Coc and it will start up in my base

Edited by Genki
  • Like 1

Bish bosh. You're in.

Yeah, find a match, and start fighting. Also "request" troops for your clan castle - at the level you're at, even troops from me will comfortably see off anyone who might attack you. Fighting is a much quicker way to get loot than using your collectors etc.

Might be worth checking out a couple of you tube videos to get up to speed. I'll include you in this weekend's war just so you can experience it!

Good luck, and feel free to request troops as often as you like - whole point is for the strong to help the weak grow stronger.

Btw, Genki is "Shimi", I'm "Tribal Fury", BigDaddyDelta is "Batman". Teemu and TSU are pretty easy to work out, and PoonMachine is "Salads"

I still have a 2 day shield. Will your troops stay with me forever or is limited? I just requested.

• Like 2

oh.... your on a Samsung s5, in Guilford UK, lol

Lol.  That's confusing, i'm on my laptop (and have an S7, not an S5)!

Have downloaded it..just gave RUF a couple of wizards to see if it works and it does!

Anyway, I will only use it to give out troops during war time.  

I still have a 2 day shield. Will your troops stay with me forever or is limited? I just requested.

They will stay as defensive troops until they are killed.  You can keep requesting though.  We're a very giving clan!

You can also use them to attack with, in which case they disappear from the clan castle.  Like Genki says though - attack as much as you can, and target high resource bases.  Feel free to use your clan troops to attack as well - you will destroy anything even with just a couple of high level wizards at your level.

• Like 1

shields are for .... you will get robbed, you will get bashed, the trick is always having your camps full of troops, and spending as much of your resources before you log off each time as you can. Troop upgrades, buildings, walls plenty of things to blow resources on daily.

troops are made for dying, even the ones you are donated

• Like 1

Lol.  That's confusing, i'm on my laptop (and have an S7, not an S5)!

Have downloaded it..just gave RUF a couple of wizards to see if it works and it does!

Anyway, I will only use it to give out troops during war time.  

give em out anytime you can be bothered to.... I can raise resources quickly, so dont be shy. All I ask is you check im not online by asking then give a few mins for me to reply before logging on. That way you dont boot me if I am hunting trophies with big expensive armies.

otherwise, use it to fill anyone anytime with whatever troops tickle your fancy.

give em out anytime you can be bothered to.... I can raise resources quickly, so dont be shy. All I ask is you check im not online by asking then give a few mins for me to reply before logging on. That way you dont boot me if I am hunting trophies with big expensive armies.

otherwise, use it to fill anyone anytime with whatever troops tickle your fancy.

Cheers mate, will do!

Ruf don't deploy your little soldiers prematurely

If I do I'll just give em the dragon... dragon these balls across their face. Oooohhh

• Like 1

At Gobbotown. Not even gonna bother attacking with only giants atm. Any advice or reinforcements would be appreciated

At Gobbotown. Not even gonna bother attacking with only giants atm. Any advice or reinforcements would be appreciated

I don't think there are any air defenses on that one are there? Get a baby dragon in CC. Drop giants followed by wbs and archers on one side with 3 cannons. On the opposite side drop the baby dragon to target the middle cannon. The more giants the better with just some archers to clean up.
  • Like 1

I don't think there are any air defenses on that one are there? Get a baby dragon in CC. Drop giants followed by wbs and archers on one side with 3 cannons. On the opposite side drop the baby dragon to target the middle cannon. The more giants the better with just some archers to clean up.

Somebody sent a couple balloons and it was enough. I will take all the coaching I can get tho coach.

• Like 1

Theirs no air defense on the next one either. If somebody wants to send a couple balloons my way again.

Done.

Have you attacked any other villages yet?

Yea a few but it takes too many hours away on my shield. Gonna fortify the base a little better before my shield runs out maybe. I think. Idk what I'm talking about.

LOL my base couldn't defend against an Anthony Pettis single leg takedown right now let alone a war. What have u done bubba.

Edited by RUF
  • Like 2

Theirs no air defense on the next one either. If somebody wants to send a couple balloons my way again.

How is doing heroin going to help you win?

• Like 4

LOL my base couldn't defend against an Anthony Pettis single leg takedown right now let alone a war. What have u done bubba.

We'll put something a little special in your clan castle. This is a baptism of fire!

Do it for Helmuth.

• Like 1

We'll put something a little special in your clan castle. This is a baptism of fire!

Do it for Helmuth.

• Like 2

I've got an awesome plan. Will post details tomorrow.

BDD, I'm thinking we let Genki throw a load of l4 valks and l5 dragons in the clan castles. They're ferocious!

How Bubba makes me feel:

giphy.gif

How omoplataypus makes me feel:

6qtrr.gif

Someone's got to be the realistic one in the clan. You guys can be dreamers all you want but I'm the guy tallying what these wars will cost and keeping us on budget.

Teamoo went way over budget on mages last war.

• Like 2

Someone's got to be the realistic one in the clan. You guys can be dreamers all you want but I'm the guy tallying what these wars will cost and keeping us on budget.

Teamoo went way over budget on mages last war.

aww yes, accountants. The unsung heros of world wars. 

• Like 2

Omo is coming for that Jew gold, watch your back m9.

Bubba and I have agreed that I will take 4% off the top from any opals or emeralds gained from wars.

The way he's leading you guise it'll be 4% of nothing.

• Like 1

Omo is coming for that Jew gold, watch your back m9.

Emopartypoops can't even carry my yamaka breh

• Like 1

I filled all war ccs. Just need mine filled please

Cheers mate. Shimi has sorted you out.

In a couple of week's time I'll have better troops and will help with the load

Town Hall is about done upgrading. Will be able to upgrade everything else again when it's done but if u want to send somethin gangster my way bubba, I might not get merked with the quickness.

Edited by RUF
  • Like 2

I'll give you a full brief before war starts. The first couple of wars will be tough for you, but your battle skills will be honed in the fire off battle as a result. If you even get one star out of the first few wars it's a massive achievement.

I'll give you a full brief before war starts. The first couple of wars will be tough for you, but your battle skills will be honed in the fire off battle as a result. If you even get one star out of the first few wars it's a massive achievement.

Are u waiting for certain reinforcements or should I not even bother sending u giants.