Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

idk your clan Juice so not sure who's active or not but just putting some out here to get as close to war weight as possible

8vdg7jk.jpg

wuEoX8o.jpg

ssVy2JK.jpg

ZmZ8UqY.jpg

fAKLws2.jpg

cyQn03Z.jpg

uorB6Vy.jpg

SPCYHjd.jpg

n4juc6C.jpg

9gFjIaU.jpg

I have some fillers to match and the I can find bases that are close. What time do you want to try?

Will declare at 4 PM central time so 3 hours 18 minutes from now if that works?

So our line up will be

Arrow - near max (NOT heros) TH11

Cox the Great - basically max TH10

JustV - 2 lvl 2 infernos, 3 lvl 4 xbows, the rest TH9 defenses and heros. Maybe slightly higher than me and Tribal

Tribal - early TH10 with 2 lvl 3 xbows, 1 lvl 1 xbow, and 2 lvl 1 infernos

TUF - Basically the same war weight as Tribal

Winterfell - Basically a high level TH9

Kensey - Near max TH9

Crangs - Near max TH9 

Chirrut - Mid tier TH9

Daft Vader (mostly max TH8) 

Edited by TitanTUF

So our line up will be

Arrow - near max (NOT heros) TH11

Cox the Great - basically max TH10

JustV - 2 lvl 2 infernos, 3 lvl 4 xbows, the rest TH9 defenses and heros. Maybe slightly higher than me and Tribal

Tribal - early TH10 with 2 lvl 3 xbows, 1 lvl 1 xbow, and 2 lvl 1 infernos

TUF - Basically the same war weight as Tribal

Winterfell - Basically a high level TH9

Kensey - Near max TH9

Crangs - Near max TH9 

Chirrut - Mid tier TH9

Daft Vader (mostly max TH8) 

Think you can get something close to this ^

yup

ugh Just.V and chirrut switched to red status. I put Teemu in instead of Chirrut and put Just.V in anyways

Edited by TitanTUF

Can't believe juice ducked us :(

i blame chirrut

and the crangs beta poison ripple effect

• Like 1

I'm off tmr if u need Arrow put him in. Bats queen is dead for 5 days

Bubba ^

Can't believe juice ducked us :(

• Like 1

I'm gonna delay my royal upgrades for the second attempt at the Juice war but if it dont work then i'm out for at least 2 wars after that

• Like 1

Sorry folks....having a canly war.

Gonna sit out a couple and get that one shot builder hut queen. Could we maybe do the juice war next Friday?

Also...cox the great is becoming a bit of a problem. Nice guy and very generous with donations, but if a max th10 can't 3 star a th9 it's a bit of a liability. Not quite Rob levels but close. Thoughts?

• Like 1

If we're doing the juice war next week I'm putting the royals to sleep. Been ducking them upgrades for a fortnight now

Gonna sit out a couple and get that one shot builder hut queen. Could we maybe do the juice war next Friday?

Also...cox the great is becoming a bit of a problem. Nice guy and very generous with donations, but if a max th10 can't 3 star a th9 it's a bit of a liability. Not quite Rob levels but close. Thoughts?

british-rubber-duck-leaning.jpg
  • Like 1

british-rubber-duck-leaning.jpg

Lol, managed to get that picture right this time mate?

Congrats on your prediction tournament win by the way.

• Like 1

Lol, managed to get that picture right this time mate?

Congrats on your prediction tournament win by the way.

Took a couple of tries. I was missing the https. I will be out of town from Thursday until probably the next Thursday so we can try again in a couple of weeks. It works well for me so I can put my king down tonight.

Thanks, its been awhile since I've won one.

• Like 2

Who's leading this war anyway??

I issued a stock chewie 1&2, everyone else attack 1 down message because the natives were getting restless. I'd rather not run the rest of it as I'm not even in it plus I'm flying to Sweden tomorrow

Tribal Chirrut making the fatal mistake of saying the clan should win the war. Chewie proceeds to chit the bed, smh

• Like 2

smh. Some decent YOLOs by V and me to make up for Dave and Chewie and it looks like it still wont be enough. Don't see V getting the star on #1 using his method and don't see my base holding off 3 TH10 attacks. 

1 like = prayer 

plz 

• Like 1

smh. Some decent YOLOs by V and me to make up for Dave and Chewie and it looks like it still wont be enough. Don't see V getting the star on #1 using his method and don't see my base holding off 3 TH10 attacks.

1 like = prayer

plz

Chewie's a bloody liability. This war is basically him head to head with a guy with l25 heroes and max-2 defences and he's lost.

I think you'll only get 2-starred but we'll lose on damage. V might nick a star but he's going for 2 I think and that might let him down.

Chewie's a bloody liability. This war is basically him head to head with a guy with l25 heroes and max-2 defences and he's lost.

I think you'll only get 2-starred but we'll lose on damage. V might nick a star but he's going for 2 I think and that might let him down.

smh

smh

I take it back. V did a nice mass baby dragon attack for a fairly high 1 star. They now need to 3 star you to win and their best remaining guy only got 1 star.

They've got two th10 attacks left - if neither gets 3 stars we win.

To be fair, v has been pretty decent the last two wars.

I take it back. V did a nice mass baby dragon attack for a fairly high 1 star. They now need to 3 star you to win and their best remaining guy only got 1 star.

They've got two th10 attacks left - if neither gets 3 stars we win.

To be fair, v has been pretty decent the last two wars.

Last time i doubted somebody, they changed their name to "Mad Max" and went heel so i'm crawling back in my hole. tbf i was smh'ing at his 2 star aspirations tho.

Base gets queen walk 3 starred quite regularly by anybody with somewhat decent heros on multi with a variety of attacks with 30 seconds of preparation. How exactly does 1 clan chit the bed spamming the same attack 3 times with 46 hours of preparation...?

• Like 1

Base gets queen walk 3 starred quite regularly by anybody with somewhat decent heros on multi with a variety of attacks with 30 seconds of preparation. How exactly does 1 clan chit the bed spamming the same attack 3 times with 46 hours of preparation...?

Lol, they've made a right pigs ear...started off with their strongest attacker. Next guy basically swapped a golem out for a pekka and did everything else the same. Shambolic.

Well done. Might declare back to back. I'm getting bad FOMO.

I'm on it. War leader Kylo is in charge.

wars over? 

I may have to propose this into the anals of SpartaUK war history 

• Like 1