Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

That's cool.  We've just declared war!!  We're fighting a bunch of arabs.

It's quite cool if stuff finishes in the next 24 hours as the match-up is made on the basis of the current status.  This time tomorrow I'll have made a big leap in defence/attack, so I'm hoping it will be enough to give us an edge against the big dogs.

lol bruh. So will any upgrades I make in the next 23 hours be updated for the war or is my current base what will be in the war?

• Like 2

lol bruh. So will any upgrades I make in the next 23 hours be updated for the war or is my current base what will be in the war?

Any upgrades you make will indeed be updated in the war.  So if you get a couple of upgraded defences, you will be stronger than the gaming intelligence thought when it made the match (although they could be doing the same thing).

There top guy won't have an archer queen though, so i should wipe the floor with them.

• Like 2

We are truly blessed to have a leader as patient as Bubba. If I knew what I was doing and I was the the leader all of you noobs would be feeling the wrath of Lord Teemu's whip.

• Like 3

Any upgrades you make will indeed be updated in the war.  So if you get a couple of upgraded defences, you will be stronger than the gaming intelligence thought when it made the match (although they could be doing the same thing).

There top guy won't have an archer queen though, so i should wipe the floor with them.

So if I upgrade defense now I will get the benefit of the upgrade while it is upgrading during the war???

• Like 3

So if I upgrade defense now I will get the benefit of the upgrade while it is upgrading during the war???

no only if it finishes before war starts, if a defense is upgrading during war say from lvl 6 to lvl 7 your defense will be lvl 6 in the war while it's under construction, but if it finishes before war day starts it will be the Shiney new lvl 7 Edited by BigDaddyDelta
  • Like 1

Hmm, I've just digested my own posts.....any new defensive building even unfinished will be included in war....gonna start war tomorrow with two fully-operational X-BOWS!!!!!!

They're in for a nasty shock.....

• Like 1

Okay team, we have re-branded, we are no longer the crue.

We are now officially the CoC TRIBE

giphy.gif

f this im smarting a new crue 

• Like 2

Okay team, we have re-branded, we are no longer the crue.

We are now officially the CoC TRIBE

CoC The Hammer, m8. Then you can all roll into war with this blasting from the speakers like gangstas

https://youtu.be/5wuGSRx2qsc

:lol:

Edited by crangs

Okay dudes, it's game on. 

I would like you to target the enemy bases as follows:-

Salads: 6&7

Teemu: 8&9 (start with 8)

TSU: 9&10 (start with 9)

DegenJim: 10 (start with 10)

Me/Encya/Max/Winter will take out 1-6.  ThisisSparta is also tasked with 6-8 wherever there are gaps.

Please try and get your attacks in early.  It demoralises the enemy, plus gives a clearer picture of how to use spare attacks.

Don't forget the two most important things: Ask for war troops before you attack, and lure out the cc troops - remember you have to drop a troop within "range" for them to come out.  Badly lured troops will ruin your day pretty fast.

I'm at TH9 now, so am hoping i'll have a big edge over their number 1 guy. 

Good luck tribe!

• Like 3

Okay dudes, it's game on. 

I would like you to target the enemy bases as follows:-

Salads: 6&7

Teemu: 8&9 (start with 8)

TSU: 9&10 (start with 9)

DegenJim: 10 (start with 10)

Me/Encya/Max/Winter will take out 1-6.  ThisisSparta is also tasked with 6-8 wherever there are gaps.

Please try and get your attacks in early.  It demoralises the enemy, plus gives a clearer picture of how to use spare attacks.

Don't forget the two most important things: Ask for war troops before you attack, and lure out the cc troops - remember you have to drop a troop within "range" for them to come out.  Badly lured troops will ruin your day pretty fast.

I'm at TH9 now, so am hoping i'll have a big edge over their number 1 guy. 

Good luck tribe!

Was just coming in to ask if we were gonna start gameplanning. Was actually gonna start with their #9 guy so if I beat him, then I can take a shot at #8 so then everybody can move up and take a shot and hopefully give genki 2 chances at their #1 guy but if you think starting at #10 is the way to go i'm ready to throw these hands m8

• Like 1

Was just coming in to ask if we were gonna start gameplanning. Was actually gonna start with their #9 guy so if I beat him, then I can take a shot at #8 so then everybody can move up and take a shot and hopefully give genki 2 chances at their #1 guy but if you think starting at #10 is the way to go i'm ready to throw these hands m8

I'm our number 1 guy for this war.  BDD is out of action, so I've rested Genki or it all falls on his shoulders with no back-up.

I like your thinking, but we should be able to de-risk everyone outside the top 5.  CoC is all about bullying people!  Also, unfortunately, you can't attack the same person twice.

If you take 10 though, feel free to go for 9.  I think 8 has got slightly too heavy hands - you would be up against 2 wizard towers; with no healing options, they would finish off your giants pretty quickly I'm afraid.

• Like 1

I'm our number 1 guy for this war.  BDD is out of action, so I've rested Genki or it all falls on his shoulders with no back-up.

I like your thinking, but we should be able to de-risk everyone outside the top 5.  CoC is all about bullying people!  Also, unfortunately, you can't attack the same person twice.

If you take 10 though, feel free to go for 9.  I think 8 has got slightly too heavy hands - you would be up against 2 wizard towers; with no healing options, they would finish off your giants pretty quickly I'm afraid.

True. I think they upgraded their base some since the last time I checked as well. .I just thought I could take advantage of #8s layout. #9 actually looks like a tougher task than 8. Do I need to request anything or are they already in the CCs?

• Like 1

True. I think they upgraded their base some since the last time I checked as well. .I just thought I could take advantage of #8s layout. #9 actually looks like a tougher task than 8. Do I need to request anything or are they already in the CCs?

Your defence troops are already in the cc, but you will need to request when you're about to attack.

Also, number 9 is easier - they've only got 1 wizard tower.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

Your defence troops are already in the cc, but you will need to request when you're about to attack.

Also, number 9 is easier - they've only got 1 wizard tower.

Yea i just meant from a layout perspective. They're defenses are virtually the same with the exception of the tower and mortar but they're terribly exposed and could probably merk em with a dozen archers if placed right. 9's layout is much more economical. Anyways, if I can't 3 star 10 then i need to go back to the Pokemons with crangs. Then will try #9. 

• Like 1

Yea i just meant from a layout perspective. They're defenses are virtually the same with the exception of the tower and mortar but they're terribly exposed and could probably merk em with a dozen archers if placed right. 9's layout is much more economical. Anyways, if I can't 3 star 10 then i need to go back to the Pokemons with crangs. Then will try #9. 

Bear in mind that the war base isn't revealed until war starts, so they could be totally different.

Yeah, use that as your incentive.  You don't want to be back with Crangs!

• Like 1

Or 20 v 20 if Crangs signs up

That Diglet would get diggled m8. I heard crangs doesn't even evolve his Charmanders because they're too cute. 

• Like 2

How long does it take to whip up a spell. Im building my spell factory now but if a spell would be ready by war time i will use some gems to fast track the factory. 

• Like 1

How long does it take to whip up a spell. Im building my spell factory now but if a spell would be ready by war time i will use some gems to fast track the factory. 

Spells are like 6 minutes.  Gem that mofo!

Or 20 v 20 if Crangs signs up

I'm getting unashamedly smashed this weekend. 18 days off work is definitely reason to get white girl wasted round these parts
  • Like 2

3 starred 10. He actually changed his whole layout but it was still garbo. I think I can do the same for 9 with a good CCre and some luck. 

• Like 1

what happened to the troops that were in my clan castle? there was like a dragon and valk and some other stuff. then I went to attaack and it was 3 balloon defence bomber things

• Like 1

what happened to the troops that were in my clan castle? there was like a dragon and valk and some other stuff. then I went to attaack and it was 3 balloon defence bomber things

There are defensive cc troops and attacking ones. I gave you three balloons for attack - there's a valk/wizard in there for defence.

• Like 2

i was wondering why u released those so close. Also it's a good thing u sprung that trap at the end and not the beginning. That was the most troops ive seen a single trap take out. 

• Like 1

There are defensive cc troops and attacking ones. I gave you three balloons for attack - there's a valk/wizard in there for defence.

where do I check my clan castle defensive troops?

where do I check my clan castle defensive troops?

Click on your base in the clan war overview

• Like 1

I did and it shows nothing

If you go into it and then click on your clan castle, you will see a valk, a wizard, an archer and a minion. I put them there this morning.

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind getting a walk if these momos no show but after all the gems i spent for quick gains before the war, if one of these fricks doesn't attack my base, i can't guarantee the safety of Crangs's charmanders. 

• Like 3

RUF, a one star still counts as a win. If we win this war, you will get a very nice loot bonus

I 3 starred #10 but i underestimated that guys lay out and the power of those level 7 canons. Haven't faced a lot of them at TH5. 3 wizard towers is OP at this level as well. 

• Like 2

I 3 starred #10 but i underestimated that guys lay out and the power of those level 7 canons. Haven't faced a lot of them at TH5. 3 wizard towers is OP at this level as well.

Yeah. Can you upgrade your spell factory? Heal spells are a game changer - it makes wizard towers less fearsome

• Like 2

Yeah. Can you upgrade your spell factory? Heal spells are a game changer - it makes wizard towers less fearsome

Will try to max everything before the next one

• Like 1

so are these people just not even playing the game anymore or what?

They're Arabs. It's 2 in the morning over there. I would expect them to start attacking in a few hours time.

I want to win, but it would indeed be a shame if they didn't bother attacking

• Like 1