Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

Headed to the stage our next presenter along with her 40 kids and welfare check please give a round of applause for the Witch!!!!

(Applause)

The winner of the Golden CoC for best Yolo attack goes to........

Drum roll

Chirrut with the **** slap

• Like 1

Seems we lost a member guys. Nick has died IRL according to V

For our next award please welcome to the stage a group of 3 baby dragons..........wait there's only one? What you mean the other two got the flu? How the **** does a dragon get the flu? Oh Lord he's enraged!!!!! There's goes the stage......Juan get in here and fix this!!!!

Here's the winner for Most Forlorn Cocer.......Kylo Ren!!!

• Like 1

At the risk of putting a dampener on things...nick is dead.

Like...genuinely irl dead.

Unless Russians have the weirdest sense of humour that is.

Wow. Was a nice guy. Have been so lucky in my life not to have any unexpected deaths to anybody close but even this throws you off. Lighting a torch. RIP

• Like 2

You foglets need to sign up during this CoC peace time. I have accidentally built the re-embodiment of Ben Askren signing this butt grabber to UNO FC (One FC) and my can crushing career is already off to a promising start. 

rEDXSwm.png

• Like 1

Let me know how it goes Tribal. Game wont take away from CoCing at all. I spend less than a minute on it somedays just signing your 2 daily fighters to see if i got any bangers.

• Like 1

Lol, batosigh popped back to "help us in war".

Can't believe you declared without inviting him back first tuf.

He's trying to slide into my clan can spot.  Good call, tuf

• Like 2

Also....welcome to the >4000 club tuf.

This is almost as meaningful to me as my "Received 3,000 goblins from Max" achievement 

• Like 1

Also...at the risk of sounding all emae, would be good to get my attacks done in the first 18 hours of war. Taking the missus out for a Christmas meal tomorrow

Xmas is 12 days away bit early no
  • Like 1

Hello to you.

Apologies TUF, massively line-stepped with Sparta.  Slim pickings 1 down, plus the guys at 13-15 would not be able to get 3 stars anyway so someone would have had to clear up their targets anyway.

Number 3 was as winter friendly as expected.  High 2 stars.  By the way, this is a terrible match on paper; their number 3 base is the same as mine, plus they're much stronger at the bottom.  Fortunately they have shown early signs of being cans so you never know what might happen.

• Like 1

Hello to you.

Apologies TUF, massively line-stepped with Sparta.  Slim pickings 1 down, plus the guys at 13-15 would not be able to get 3 stars anyway so someone would have had to clear up their targets anyway.

Number 3 was as winter friendly as expected.  High 2 stars.  By the way, this is a terrible match on paper; their number 3 base is the same as mine, plus they're much stronger at the bottom.  Fortunately they have shown early signs of being cans so you never know what might happen.

No worries. Anytime it logistically makes sense for Rob to hit a TH9, that's always good. 

smh, you still have the same starting 5 on MMArmy. Use that 1,500 in credits and buy some more space for fighters and sign some Randys at least. Let Joey Steele bang mate. 

• Like 1

No worries. Anytime it logistically makes sense for Rob to hit a TH9, that's always good.

smh, you still have the same starting 5 on MMArmy. Use that 1,500 in credits and buy some more space for fighters and sign some Randys at least. Let Joey Steele bang mate.

Sorry mate, my life is crazily busy at the moment. I will launch into it with vim and vigour once I'm over the pre-Christmas hump.

Lol, Rob still won't bring you 3 but their strong top and bottom has led to a fairly soft middle. I think the 2 star is there for winter on number 1, so we should be looking at 41+ I reckon.

• Like 1

@TUF, number 1 looks very susceptible to air.  My TH10 Lavaloonion is still untested in battle (although this next event will change that); fancy taking your dragons for a spin?  If you think an aerial attack will work, then please hit 1.  If you don't like the look of it, then leave it, I'll vabo it instead.

Bats, you are key in this war.  Take your time and let the queen do her work and you'll have a 6 star war.

I think you should finish off your coc awards too now that the mourning period is over.

• Like 1

@TUF, number 1 looks very susceptible to air.  My TH10 Lavaloonion is still untested in battle (although this next event will change that); fancy taking your dragons for a spin?  If you think an aerial attack will work, then please hit 1.  If you don't like the look of it, then leave it, I'll vabo it instead.

Bats, you are key in this war.  Take your time and let the queen do her work and you'll have a 6 star war.

I think you should finish off your coc awards too now that the mourning period is over.

Will hit it in the AM. Hopefully their's enough spare attacks where you can take a pop at #3 also. I think the 3 star is there with the single target infernos. Off to the movies. Gonna post ALL the spoilers mates. Later folks.

• Like 1

Will hit it in the AM. Hopefully their's enough spare attacks where you can take a pop at #3 also. I think the 3 star is there with the single target infernos. Off to the movies. Gonna post ALL the spoilers mates. Later folks.

Nice hit mate.

Don't think I'll have the luxury of hitting 3.  Bit of tidying up to do lower down.

Also...folks, this is our year!  Please vote for coc as best thread.  It's only fitting.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/195271-forum-awards/

Nice hit mate.

Don't think I'll have the luxury of hitting 3.  Bit of tidying up to do lower down.

Also...folks, this is our year!  Please vote for coc as best thread.  It's only fitting.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/195271-forum-awards/

I voted an all Bubba bill but I stopped taking it seriously with cashfl0w up for multiple nominations 

• Like 1

I voted an all Bubba bill but I stopped taking it seriously with cashfl0w up for multiple nominations 

Lol, you're too kind.

We're losing to the Speak your mind thread.

Where you at Covefe????

Teemu, get your nephew on here to bring the coc thread of the year prize home.

• Like 1

One of you coc boys log on and give me a war haste or i'm going full batosai on my war attacks

One of you coc boys log on and give me a war haste or i'm going full batosai on my war attacks

I gave you one you heartless wench.

There's no request showing on coc

• Like 1

I gave you one you heartless wench.

There's no request showing on coc

super cell said noooo.   

twice

I just gave you one from my lucky toilet. If Supercell's powers can even supersede that, than maybe it wasn't meant to be mate

• Like 1

I just gave you one from my lucky toilet. If Supercell's powers can even supersede that, than maybe it wasn't meant to be mate

lol, one just came through, thanks, mate

Just had to take my CoC out at work for you millennials and your dial up internet. It better have taken.  

• Like 1

Just had to take my CoC out at work for you millennials and your dial up internet. It better have taken.  

Didn't need it.  Thanks though...

Didn't need it.  Thanks though...

It said empty when I got on so I filled it... Supercuck gonna Supercuck

• Like 1

It said empty when I got on so I filled it... Supercuck gonna Supercuck

by didn't need it i mean i didn't use it well, tbh honest :lol:

These Coc nerfs and Starwars sucking just might tew much

Did you see it?

Not sure how I feel about the CoC cucking. I'm guessing miners were just too OP with the inferno nerfing but I kinda liked 2 stars being par for the course at TH10. Now anything less than 3 is going to seem like a disappointment and holding off TH11s impossible. 

Did you see it?

Not sure how I feel about the CoC cucking. I'm guessing miners were just too OP with the inferno nerfing but I kinda liked 2 stars being par for the course at TH10. Now anything less than 3 is going to seem like a disappointment and holding off TH11s impossible.

Is this nerfing official? Much as I feel slightly smug about the inferno situation it does seem an over-reaction. Learning to deal with them is part of the fun.

• Like 1

Pretty sure we've won this one even after a very lacklustre hit on 4 by me.

I'm out tonight, could someone declare? Thanks! I'll lead.

By tonight, do you mean black to black? 

• Like 1