Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

to hell with that i already vowed to loot and plunder and burn down all of your fortresses and take home all your wommen and resources and just chill in my sanctuary all happily ever after.

to hell with that i already vowed to loot and plunder and burn down all of your fortresses and take home all your wommen and resources and just chill in my sanctuary all happily ever after.

yet you never even shown up
  • Like 1

ive had other things come up, and ran into catastrophic failures with my zamboni but now that ive got it upgraded to level 9 with gold rims with spinners, your days are numbered.

i told you guys before consider yourselves on notice.   nothing has changed since then. im gonna burn down all your villages and take home all your mead and wimmen. just not right at this very moment in time

Edited by -idyb-

maybe one of these days ill get on the CoC. but today is not the day.  consider yourselves off the hook for today, but youre still on notice.

So a guu in my clan who is level 10 with level 20 heroes who I normally don't let in war hit a th9 this war. The th9 had 1 arch tower, 1 cannon, 3 level 6 ADs, and heroes. Zero other defenses, not a single wall.

The ****ing idiot tried to lavaloon it. He let his hounds go first who got slaughtered before he ever even dropped a loon and he got 2 stars on a free base.

Dis tew much...

• Like 2

So a guu in my clan who is level 10 with level 20 heroes who I normally don't let in war hit a th9 this war. The th9 had 1 arch tower, 1 cannon, 3 level 6 ADs, and heroes. Zero other defenses, not a single wall.

The **** idiot tried to lavaloon it. He let his hounds go first who got slaughtered before he ever even dropped a loon and he got 2 stars on a free base.

Dis tew much...

lol

He probably could've gibarched that for the easiest of three stars

in other news.  I just lost connection without even dropping a troop.  Certified 0%, 0 star :(

Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

The **** idiot tried to lavaloon it. He let his hounds go first who got slaughtered before he ever even dropped a loon and he got 2 stars on a free base.

Dis tew much...

Lol. Didn't realise Dr Rob had moved to your clan.

We should merge our clans...the good ones from each form one clan and the duffers from each into the other. On this war's showing I know where crangs is headed!

• Like 1

Lol. Didn't realise Dr Rob had moved to your clan.

We should merge our clans...the good ones from each form one clan and the duffers from each into the other. On this war's showing I know where crangs is headed!

you'd have to take into consideration my last 5 wars but...

Xdldl.gif

• Like 3

lol

He probably could've gibarched that for the easiest of three stars

wtf kind of word is that?    u guys and your coc slang smfh head.

wtf kind of word is that? u guys and your coc slang smfh head.

It's a fairly basic strategy. At the other end of the scale is gobolaloonion.

shut up, put down your CoC and look at these tittays

celebrities-actresses-gemma-atkinson-bea

Hello, Gemma. Looked deep in the archives to confirm that is indeed in the bank of spank already Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

the bank of spank is so juvenile,

everyone knows she's the berm of sperm

Just watched the attack on your base Bubba. Those 21 loons went straight savage on you.

My condolences.

Edited by SmoothCriminal
  • Like 1

No lube either mate :(

Steady trying to find the right combination of loons, wizards, wall breakers and giants is no easy task.

It seems like I always overkill or get slaughtered

• Like 1

Steady trying to find the right combination of loons, wizards, wall breakers and giants is no easy task.

It seems like I always overkill or get slaughtered

Healers make a big difference. And then comes dragons...which changes everything.

Healers make a big difference. And then comes dragons...which changes everything.

Healers are on the way.......slowly lol

• Like 1

Healers are on the way.......slowly lol

Next weekend, get involved in clan games.  They've brought in something called "Magical Items" - they can speed stuff up nicely.

Next weekend, get involved in clan games. They've brought in something called "Magical Items" - they can speed stuff up nicely.

Will do

lol 15 available for war... going in with 10. 4 virgins had to be sacrificed for RobMDs sins :(

• Like 1

lol 15 available for war... going in with 10. 4 virgins had to be sacrificed for RobMDs sins :(

Lol. 1 of those is totally inactive...one other is an alt and the other two were double batosi.

I don't feel too bad!

• Like 1

Lol. 1 of those is totally inactive...one other is an alt and the other two were double batosi.

I don't feel too bad!

lol that brief 5v5 beta war was a good look into Chirruts judgmental soul 

• Like 1

are there goblins in this game?

i just might have to invade you all with my army of level 11 CoC gobblers

Edited by -idyb-

lol that brief 5v5 beta war was a good look into Chirruts judgmental soul 

Lol, i missed it unfortunately.  Double Batosi and Rob surely featured though?

Lol, i missed it unfortunately.  Double Batosi and Rob surely featured though?

and a random Chris for a possible low key troll

• Like 1

In roid wars like this, I think our best chance is to mix up the CCs to try to cuck some 1st attacks.

Thoughts on

Chewie (golem/loon) -better fit for Chewies base. Max golys take a lot of damage while his defenses rectum.

Tribal (lavahound/wizard/archer) - cucks queen walks. 

TUF (pekka/baby D) - same idea as above

Winterfell (3 baby dragons/loon)

Teemu (witch, baby d, valk) - good fit for compartmentalized bases as troops have to go through a lot to get to witches

Dragloons for the rest?

• Like 1

In roid wars like this, I think our best chance is to mix up the CCs to try to cuck some 1st attacks.

Thoughts on

Chewie (golem/loon) -better fit for Chewies base. Max golys take a lot of damage while his defenses rectum.

Tribal (lavahound/wizard/archer) - cucks queen walks.

TUF (pekka/baby D) - same idea as above

Winterfell (3 baby dragons/loon)

Teemu (witch, baby d, valk) - good fit for compartmentalized bases as troops have to go through a lot to get to witches

Dragloons for the rest?

I hate all of your suggestions.

No, we've got to try something. I like it. Chewie hitting 2 and 3 gives us a chance of getting a really high target. I think I can 2 star th11s now.

We need a challenge anyway. Last two wars were a bit soft.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

I hate all of your suggestions.

No, we've got to try something. Chewie hitting 2 and 3 gives us a chance of getting a really high target. I think I can 2 star th10s now.

dLfPsSw.png?1

• Like 1

I still think there's some value to multi target infernos too. Especially if all or most of your xbows are grounded. They've saved me from a few spam loons. They're good against mass skellys and picking off NoCakes as well. 

Edited by _Guy_
  • Like 1

I still think there's some value to multi target infernos too. Especially if all or most of your xbows are grounded. They've saved me from a few spam loons. They're good against mass skellys and picking off NoCakes as well.

Meh they're okay. They don't bring anything different though. I know on mp my eyes light up when infernos are set to multi not single.

When is your next war?

We're right in the middle of one.  

Hmm, a few of our TH10s have just put their heroes down for a nap.  I reckon the next TH10 heavy war will probably be declared on Friday.  Would that work for you?

I think so

Cool.

BDD/Teemu/TUF/Crangs/Covefe....would be good if you're available for this one too.  I like wars that are predominantly similar TH levels as it becomes more about skill than match-up.  Could go into this with 6 or 7 TH10s, which would be fun.

Cool.

BDD/Teemu/TUF/Crangs/Covefe....would be good if you're available for this one too. I like wars that are predominantly similar TH levels as it becomes more about skill than match-up. Could go into this with 6 or 7 TH10s, which would be fun.

bats already green chief
  • Like 1

Cool.

BDD/Teemu/TUF/Crangs/Covefe....would be good if you're available for this one too. I like wars that are predominantly similar TH levels as it becomes more about skill than match-up. Could go into this with 6 or 7 TH10s, which would be fun.

hrh taking naps as soon as war is over, sorry
  • Like 1

Oh well. Shame there have been no more book of heroes knocking about in these games.

thinking of just taking queen to 25 then play catch up with the king
  • Like 1