Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

The nerdgin level here was already over 9000 before I took a posting hiatus.

I see it has reached new levels since.

lol u need to make a What Have I Missed thread m8. U have a lot of fora debiefing to catch up on. Except for UFC 205 and 206. U might want to ignore that subject

• Like 2

The nerdgin level here was already over 9000 before I took a posting hiatus.

I see it has reached new levels since.

Polo! You would be welcome in the clan. We're at war with Arabs right now.

• Like 3

That "TH5 clan war defense" layout i picked held up pretty good against their #8. He couldn't have done anymore and still only 1 starred me. 

• Like 2

lol u need to make a What Have I Missed thread m8. U have a lot of fora debiefing to catch up on. Except for UFC 205 and 206. U might want to ignore that subject

If I were to make a what have I missed thread it would be full of UFC 205 and maybe 206.

• Like 3

If I were to make a what have I missed thread it would be full of UFC 205 and maybe 206.

You have indeed been missed. Are you going to be posting a bit more regularly for a while or are you just popping your head round the door?

• Like 3

Depends on how slow work is.

You used to be on 25/8 when you were working for the fed. The private sector has destroyed your forum career.

• Like 4

Hmm, so it kinda looks like our enemy has given up...

yeah you are all kicking ****...

remember on like the first page how I was saying th10's can skew the matchmaking system...

• Like 2

remember on like the first page how I was saying th10's can skew the matchmaking system...

Yeah, those words came back to haunt me!

I think once me and BDD catch up with you a bit it will be okay - there's kind of no back-up for you so it can end up as a head to head between you and their top guy, and if they've got +10 AQ and +2 Inferno towers you're kinda screwed.

It's still cool to have you onboard though - you up for a 15 v 15 on the weekend?

• Like 1

if you want.... but im kinda still sulking over my last efforts

Lol.

The tribe still believes in you!  It was a bad strategy that left you in a position of having to nail two perfect attacks.

• Like 1

Hmm, so it kinda looks like our enemy has given up...

No but it took their mid-high tier guys to take out our bottom 4. None of it matters really if they can't 3 star you.

• Like 1

No but it took their mid-high tier guys to take out our bottom 4. None of it matters really if they can't 3 star you.

Yeah, they've come alive.

They will get nowhere near 3-starring me; I've got way more weaponry than they can handle since my perfectly timed upgrade.  They also won't 3 star Encya, so we will win this.  Glad they're showing a bit of fight though - 29-1 was feeling a bit hollow!

Lol, their number 4 was the guy who winter smashed up with 25 hogs.  He's so rustled he's attacked Teemu and TSU with dragons.

• Like 1

30 stars! Boom!!

Should i be congratulating the clan on their first succesful war?

• Like 1

Should i be congratulating the clan on their first succesful war?

No, but we have reversed a poor run of results with a devestating win (i think....it's not over yet, but we definitely haven't lost)

الاستيلاء على مشط

Lol, i love a bit of google translate.

• Like 1

You used to be on 25/8 when you were working for the fed. The private sector has destroyed your forum career.

I'm still working for the government but in this role I'm in sometimes things are slow and sometimes things are really busy without any pattern.

I've also been busy outside of work with my son's wrestling season being active, selling my home, and buying a new one. If everything goes smoothly I'm closing on the sale of my house on Jan 24th and the buying of my new home on Jan 25th. Busy times.

• Like 3

I'm still working for the government but in this role I'm in sometimes things are slow and sometimes things are really busy without any pattern.

I've also been busy outside of work with my son's wrestling season being active, selling my home, and buying a new one. If everything goes smoothly I'm closing on the sale of my house on Jan 24th and the buying of my new home on Jan 25th. Busy times.

Nice one mate.  Is your son still throwing the competition for five?

Hope all goes well with the house move.  You should consider investing some of the proceeds i an up and coming mobile phone game called clash of clans.

• Like 3

No, but we have reversed a poor run of results with a devestating win (i think....it's not over yet, but we definitely haven't lost)

Ah yes, nothing says realistic warfare quite like a tie.

• Like 3

I wish the developers had some kind of MVP system. The winning clan votes who clutched the war for the clan and CoC gives them some OP new character to use for one attack or something.

General Sparks should implement this on the clan. Whoever clutches it, the higher THs give them something OP in their CC. Just something to think about that would add to the game.

• Like 3

I wish the developers had some kind of MVP system. The winning clan votes who clutched the war for the clan and CoC gives them some OP new character to use for one attack or something.

General Sparks should implement this on the clan. Whoever clutches it, the higher THs give them something OP in their CC. Just something to think about that would add to the game.

I'm sure Teemu will more then be happy to fill you're castle up
  • Like 1

That never changes either. They need hero levels to matter more in matchmaking. Right now my clan's #1 guy in this war is a TH10 that has about level 21 and 26 heroes. Their top guy is an almost max TH11 with max heroes. My clan is going to win because our mids are stronger and will use all of their attacks but it still sucks.

BTW if you are ever in a tie with a clan and can't star their top guy, have a lower member hit it anyway with dragons or something. The percentage still helps during tie breakers.

• Like 2

That never changes either. They need hero levels to matter more in matchmaking. Right now my clan's #1 guy in this war is a TH10 that has about level 21 and 26 heroes. Their top guy is an almost max TH11 with max heroes. My clan is going to win because our mids are stronger and will use all of their attacks but it still sucks.

BTW if you are ever in a tie with a clan and can't star their top guy, have a lower member hit it anyway with dragons or something. The percentage still helps during tie breakers.

Thanks for the tip juice!

Any chance of you popping back for a bit? We could do our first ever 20v20

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip juice!

Any chance of you popping back for a bit? We could do our first ever 20v20

Next week I could. My queens down right now so I'm not much help.
  • Like 2

I need some OP reinforcements until my defenses are done upgrading m8s. I've been stacking tew much jew gold to the ceiling and don't have a builder to spend it and am gonna get diggled.

Next week I could. My queens down right now so I'm not much help.

That would be cool. Gonna get two more wars in before Christmas, I'll pencil you in for the one after next

To ruin this thread with off topic discussion

Any discussion is welcome in this thread.  

You were mentioned on the clan chat by the way, you should feel honoured.

You'd hate it there though; there's no such thing as likes.

Bubba when's next scrap I'm ready to throw heavy hands in the th

I'm having Max's minions and littlearmy over for dinner on Sunday, so I'll probably do it around then!  Will declare war on Saturday.  Probably do 15 v 15.

• Like 1

I'm having Max's minions and littlearmy over for dinner on Sunday, so I'll probably do it around then! Will declare war on Saturday. Probably do 15 v 15.

i got the buttermilk warming I will pour it over our enemies
  • Like 2

Any discussion is welcome in this thread.  

You were mentioned on the clan chat by the way, you should feel honoured.

You'd hate it there though; there's no such thing as likes.

Ruf makes it rain likes in every thread

• Like 1

I sort of like the idea in a way, but on the other hand it goes slightly against the win as a team/lose as a team ethos.

For example, there were three main decisive moments in the last war.  Firstly was Winter's awesome hog raid on number 4.  Secondly was Encya 3-starring their number 1.  And the third was Max's base holding off their number 3.

However, they were all only possible because of previous work done.  If you, TSU and Teemu hadn't taken out their 7-10 bases, the higher ranked players would have had to use attacks further down.  Winter wouldn't have even be able to have a go at 4, Encya wouldn't have had a spare attack for 1, etc, etc.

I do promote people to elder from time to time for various heroics in war.  Some people are close....real close!

• Like 1

I sort of like the idea in a way, but on the other hand it goes slightly against the win as a team/lose as a team ethos.

For example, there were three main decisive moments in the last war.  Firstly was Winter's awesome hog raid on number 4.  Secondly was Encya 3-starring their number 1.  And the third was Max's base holding off their number 3.

However, they were all only possible because of previous work done.  If you, TSU and Teemu hadn't taken out their 7-10 bases, the higher ranked players would have had to use attacks further down.  Winter wouldn't have even be able to have a go at 4, Encya wouldn't have had a spare attack for 1, etc, etc.

I do promote people to elder from time to time for various heroics in war.  Some people are close....real close!

True. Maybe think of them more as POTN bonuses then. Put some OP reinforcements in their CC or something

Hmm...tempted to try a 20v20 war just to see what happens. Would pretty much have to leave everyone to it though, bust weekend ahead.

What do we reckon folks?

Let me bang bro. Start the prep.