Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

I was far too complacent. Didn't really scout, just dropped my troops without much thought. Lessons learned... have had a few good wars lately so I guess I was due a duff one. Sorry it was on your watch dude.

I shall curse you're name during my exile
  • Like 1

On the back of tuf's huge announcement... when are you coming over for another war juice? We've got 4 or 5 th11s in war quite regularly now which is cool.

Just got our asses handed to us unfortunately. French clan scored 45 stars on a 15 v 15... never seen our max th11s 3- starred but there you go.

You dont want me. I just failed on two th10s.

lol. I've seen worse lately from some of our randoms

easy win. we don't even need to win the next war to hit level 10 so we should let everyone bang

• Like 1

Count me in for our momentous level 10 war then

• Like 2

2 heroes down unfortunately but winter will bang. I'm wild camping with encya this weekend so strictly no backseat driving

• Like 1

2 heroes down unfortunately but winter will bang. I'm wild camping with encya this weekend so strictly no backseat driving

So is this your yearly Broke back mountain trip

So I had hounded my mate Phil (River Horse/Hippo) to join the clan for well over a year.  He was a mid TH9 and I was a TH8, so I thought it would be great to have him in the clan, plus he's a mate, plus he's a pretty clever chap who works in finance so i thought he'd have some kind of a strategic brain that would be a powerful asset.

I'd forgotten until he mentioned in clan chat that once in the same afternoon round my house he kicked my football over a fence, smashed a plate and jumped headfirst into a light by mistake.

Seems his clumsiness is currently outweighing his strategic brain quite considerably.  Never have so many loons been dropped in one place!

• Like 1

So I had hounded my mate Phil (River Horse/Hippo) to join the clan for well over a year. He was a mid TH9 and I was a TH8, so I thought it would be great to have him in the clan, plus he's a mate, plus he's a pretty clever chap who works in finance so i thought he'd have some kind of a strategic brain that would be a powerful asset.

I'd forgotten until he mentioned in clan chat that once in the same afternoon round my house he kicked my football over a fence, smashed a plate and jumped headfirst into a light by mistake.

Seems his clumsiness is currently outweighing his strategic brain quite considerably. Never have so many loons been dropped in one place!

he absolutely sucks you're friend is fooking moron..........

Nah he kool

Edited by BigDaddyDelta
  • Like 1

I want in but pretty sure im 16 months late :(

nah, there's a place at every level on coc
  • Like 1

I want in but pretty sure im 16 months late :(

HUGE.

We need new blood after tuf's retirement. You'll be up to speed in weeks mate.

• Like 1

Lol, I would just like to draw your attention to the fundamentals that you have stopped following along with the consequences and a heartfelt plea for you to follow them once more!

So that attack you use has four very distinct steps:-

1. Queen walk on a corner.  Her role is to take out a load of buildings on the outside and the first layer in, plus clear a path for the lure.  Basically you're creating one side of the funnel and dealing with cc

2. Lure, with hogs and kill with queen

3. Start your bowler walk on the adjacent corner.  Don't come too far in though.  Again, they're good to work round the edges

4. Send king plus valks plus Wb's between those two corners.  Jump/rage/heal them in the core.  Meanwhile the queen/bowler walks carry on bimbling around the edges.  There is no TH9 that can stand against this attack.

Those are the fundamentals.  Since your queen has got stronger, you've actually changed up step 1 from a walk to a charge.  This is what your hybrid attack now looks like.

1. Queen charge with WB's to break into first line. Take out first line and second line buildings and deal with cc

2.  Do bowler walk on opposite side

3. Send valks in behind where the queen was

The issues this causes are that because your queen is going much deeper in, she's often facing 3 or 4 defences plus the cc.  That's a lot to handle.  Additionally, she's going into the heart of the base, so not creating much of a funnel.  Consequently, even if she survives the cc, when you drop the valks they don't go as straight for the core.

The final problem it causes is that if the queen is on decent health and the valks charge past her into the firing line, the healers will switch to the valks.  They can't really keep up, so you end up with nothing getting healed, a load of dead valks and healers floating listlessly around desperately trying to get back to the queen who is getting shredded by two inferno towers and 3 x-bows.

Follow the fundamentals bats.  You'll get 3 stars instead of 2.

bump

nice dig u damn limey

All joking aside, I much prefer going to war with batdaddy at my side than the majority of these non-luring spammers.

• Like 2

All joking aside, I much prefer going to war with batdaddy at my side than the majority of these non-luring spammers.

mate, I apologised already. smh
  • Like 2

they just chit the bed on Malik, lol. iiiiitttts over

• Like 1

they just chit the bed on Malik, lol. iiiiitttts over

I reckon a lot of th11s have gemmed their way there... this is why we're often winning the battle at the top because our th11s have done it the hard way. The number of 0 and 1 star hits on me/ Malik/ Dave is pleasantly surprising.

We just got 44/45 stars in war with 86% on their #1.

They had 3 total stars with 3 hours to go. We lost because they got 44/45 stars with 92% on our #1

• Like 3

They had 3 total stars with 3 hours to go. We lost because they got 44/45 stars with 92% on our #1

ouch

Ugh. That's cruel.

Fancy a crossover war soon? Need th11s who can 3 star th10s!!

Ugh. That's cruel.

Fancy a crossover war soon? Need th11s who can 3 star th10s!!

The worst part is that our #1 missed his warden ability which most likely would have got us the extra percentage.

I could do that early next week. I won't be in town this weekend.

Re-install!

Count me in for the juice cross over war

• Like 1

Count me in for the juice cross over war

Huge

We need you back. Crangs has turned heel to entertain himself in your absence.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2

Huge

We need you back. Crangs has turned heel to entertain himself in your absence.

lol. you and your tender jimmies today :lol:
  • Like 2

Excellent. Pop over in the next 24 hours.

Bats - do you wanna lead this war?

forgot about this. downloading now.

• Like 1