Jump to content
Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

Recommended Posts

Install has screwed up for me... can't open it!

Arrow is having trouble as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im legit pissed off. Ive had Arroe since beginning.

stop being a can and recover it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you know anyone with an iphone that you can use for a couple minutes you can use it to log in on their device, set up a supercell id and use it to log in on your samsung.  That's if you remember you game centre log in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also.  Apple sucks ballz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having that problem smooth.

 

@bats - you can easily resurrect arrow on your android device. That's how winterfell was reborn. I'll tell you how when I'm not on a phone and can type a bit more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having that problem smooth.

 

@bats - you can easily resurrect arrow on your android device. That's how winterfell was reborn. I'll tell you how when I'm not on a phone and can type a bit more

kool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... still can't open the app since the update though. Apparently many are struggling. Guess I'll wait until they sort the bugs out. In the wild for 3 days so I guess I'll have to sort it out on Friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

where the fook is that emo millenial, Bats? Asks for 4, gets 4, posts in the chat then disappears?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm about grape Drank his target with no regrats :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked 4 3 you son of a ****. Plus 4 is ded

lol. nice hit, m8. now hit 3 you wiener baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oi Bats, this is how you can get arrow back.  

 

1. Go to Help and Support (in settings)

2. Click on "Lost Village"

3. Click on "I lost my village! How do i get it back?"

4. Scroll down.  Where it says did you find this helpful, press no, then press contact us

5. Send them a message with the name of your village, xp level, tag etc, and explain that it was on a device that died.

6. Wait for them to reply. They may ask a few more questions.  Eventually they'll give you a code that will resurrect Arrow on your android device.  Make sure you've also backed up batdaddy to game.  Then you can basically switch between the two on your phone. It's what I do with Tribal/Winterfell.

 

Juice - this would also work for Grape Drank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fix this outrage please, Juice

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we should drop to two wars a week for the summer.  It always goes a bit quieter.  I'm thinking we declare Tuesday night and Friday night.  All in favour say aye!

 

Also @Teemu, sorry if your nephew starts asking you strange questions...i was kinda bored so tried to convince him that winterfell was from the future and that it was July 6th for me.  Also tried to make him think that he was receiving troop donations from me before I'd actually given them.

 

Binge watching Back to the Future this week has messed with my mind a bit.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you have a base that isn't spread out add two electrodragons to your dragon army and drop them behind regular dragons.

I'll try that....although I haven't used a dragon army at TH11.  They seem to run out of steam.

Would have thought new troops would be OP, but so far can't find a reliable 3 star strategy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll try that....although I haven't used a dragon army at TH11. They seem to run out of steam.

Would have thought new troops would be OP, but so far can't find a reliable 3 star strategy.

Our 1 and 2 got 3 starred by a bowler army without healers. He had a couple of Giants and witches to block, 3 rage, and 2 heals. It crushed them. I hadn't seen that work without healers before.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our 1 and 2 got 3 starred by a bowler army without healers. He had a couple of Giants and witches to block, 3 rage, and 2 heals. It crushed them. I hadn't seen that work without healers before.

Were they th12s? Miners seem op at th11 - 3-starred a new th12 with them a couple of wars back. Had to use power potion so haven't experimented much with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it was a TH12 vs another 12.

 

I don't have my miners or bowlers upgraded enough at th11 yet. I've been working on my heroes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it was a TH12 vs another 12.

 

I don't have my miners or bowlers upgraded enough at th11 yet. I've been working on my heroes

You heading to th12 soon? I'm not sure I can be bothered. Was looking forward to being fully maxed out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You heading to th12 soon? I'm not sure I can be bothered. Was looking forward to being fully maxed out!

No, I haven't built any TH11 defenses yet. I'm upgrading my current defense first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:32 PM, TUF said:

CoC right now

 

tumblr_nw1uty3UT51ugg9eao1_500.gif

 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:50 PM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Thanks BDD.

 

Just so I'm really clear, and he knows where he is, the main purpose of this clan is to have fun, enjoy some banter and take part in wars.  This is exactly what it says on the clan page, and that's what it is for.

 

I feel the way he has acted today has gone massively against this.  He has criticised people's failures in war, but ignored my request himself and done his own thing.  He has slagged several people off, and talked down at most people in the clan.  All of these things detract from the fun side of things.  From a practical point of view, several people asked who they should attack, but missed my reply in all the back and forth.

 

He's welcome to stay, but he needs to give advice as just that; advice - people can take it or leave it, and he needs to stop criticising people.  I'll include him in the next war, but if he acts the same way, i will regretfully kick him out of the clan.

 

I'm sorry if that pisses him, or even you off, but that's the way it is.  I want this clan to grow and develop through gradual understanding and encouragement.  If Chewie's not okay with that approach, then we're probably not the clan for him.

 

Everyone else seems cool, so thank you for bringing them across!

Lol. Page 23 marks the appearance of raging Chewie.  

Let's make this thread great again homies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is how I view the phases of SpartaUK75.

Phase 1. The beginniBg.  Me plus brother-in-law (Encya) and a whole host of randoms.  The only name you will recognise from the randoms is the legendary Batosigh.  This phase didn't last that long because I managed to persuade a few mates from the fora to join, which led us to....

Phase 2. The Quickening.  I think TUF, Teemu and TSU all started playing at roughly the same time.  Shimi (Genki) also joined, and of course BigDaddyDelta came across.  This is when we switched to black to black warring.  Questions were also raised one fateful morning about TUF's donation ratio, which led to the pronouncement of TUF as a worthless child by (I think), Batosigh's tetchy nephew Kitbenoza (who had his very own war strategy named after him. It involved a lot of archers).  This was the pre-dawn of the clan, and led Mad Max to finally abandon the obnoxiously named "We the Best" clan behind and join SpartaUK75.  Painter Matt and his many equally useless accounts also joined in this phase.

Phase 3. The Raging.  After protracted negotiations, Bats' 2nd account Arrow was brought across.  Hot on his heels was his old friend Chewie, with husband (Rob), boss (KK) and brother-in-law (Orin) in tow.  After 3 days of great troop donations and denouncement of us all as clueless, Chewie left, taking all his entourage with him...except a young Irish lad by the name of Kylo.  Seemingly intruiged by the rustle, Crangs decided to join the fun and a period of relative growth was enjoyed.  However, peace did not fully descend on the clan as a piece of post-war analysis on a Max attack was taken as a vicious assault on his manliness and a short, sharp period of hostilities ensued.  In parallel, a string of overly familiar remarks from Kylo to BDD ensured we often warred on 3 fronts simultaneously.  All was not lost as we were about to enter a new phase....

Phase 4. The Expanding.  With no little aplomb, Kylo introduced his slightly younger, less annoying brother Chirrut to the fold.  I_Am_Baguette followed shortly afterwards and a shame-faced Chewie wandered back into the clan with a new, mellow approach to life.  With a nice range of TH9s and TH10s, we hit perhaps the golden era of the clan as we regularly hit 4 or 5 win streaks.  TSU had by now called it a day, but we went from strength to strength.  Even the arrival of the mysterious, enigmatic, and largely crap at war Old_V did little to diminish the general bonhomie of the clan, and his irl mate Nickobar added a welcome eastern dimension to things.  Sparta was outed as not Greek or a boy during this phase 4, but things glided serenely on until the tragic death of poor Nick roughly marked the end of one era and the beginning of another

Phase 5.  The Confusing.  Whilst browsing idly on global chat, Crangs stumbled across a nice chap called Cox.  Turned out they were both pokemon nerds, Dave (Cox) was looking for a new home and across he came.  Despite being a bit of a pacifist, he was eventually persuaded to add a bit of high end oompf to war.  This phase was marked, however, by the biggest influx of randoms since phase 1 as all Dave's old clan tagged along.  As a host of older players retired, or became inactive, the identity of the clan was disappearing fast.  Even Jim's stream of consciousness couldn't stimulate much coc chat and things drifted along throughout the summer until...

Phase 6.  The Ending.  With apathy at an all time high, Tribal Fury, the founder and 2 year leader of the clan left for new pastures.  Rocked by retirements of long time veterans, disappearance of regulars and still haunted by the clan description epitaph SpartaUK75 was no longer a fun place to be.  Only 1 month after this, CWL invites sparked a mass exodus to Frozen Flames where the revolving doors span as never before.  As SpartaUK75 dwindled, perhaps it wasn't an ending after all; more a bridge to....

Phase 7. The Revitalising.  I'm back warring with most of my old muckers.  Teemu and TSU are still sorely missed, but going into battle with TUF, Crangs and Bats was really all i wanted.  That and very little responsibility.  Perhaps SpartaUK75 was not a clan; it was an idea.  And the idea lives on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

This is how I view the phases of SpartaUK75.

Phase 1. The beginniBg.  Me plus brother-in-law (Encya) and a whole host of randoms.  The only name you will recognise from the randoms is the legendary Batosigh.  This phase didn't last that long because I managed to persuade a few mates from the fora to join, which led us to....

Phase 2. The Quickening.  I think TUF, Teemu and TSU all started playing at roughly the same time.  Shimi (Genki) also joined, and of course BigDaddyDelta came across.  This is when we switched to black to black warring.  Questions were also raised one fateful morning about TUF's donation ratio, which led to the pronouncement of TUF as a worthless child by (I think), Batosigh's tetchy nephew Kitbenoza (who had his very own war strategy named after him. It involved a lot of archers).  This was the pre-dawn of the clan, and led Mad Max to finally abandon the obnoxiously named "We the Best" clan behind and join SpartaUK75.  Painter Matt and his many equally useless accounts also joined in this phase.

Phase 3. The Raging.  After protracted negotiations, Bats' 2nd account Arrow was brought across.  Hot on his heels was his old friend Chewie, with husband (Rob), boss (KK) and brother-in-law (Orin) in tow.  After 3 days of great troop donations and denouncement of us all as clueless, Chewie left, taking all his entourage with him...except a young Irish lad by the name of Kylo.  Seemingly intruiged by the rustle, Crangs decided to join the fun and a period of relative growth was enjoyed.  However, peace did not fully descend on the clan as a piece of post-war analysis on a Max attack was taken as a vicious assault on his manliness and a short, sharp period of hostilities ensued.  In parallel, a string of overly familiar remarks from Kylo to BDD ensured we often warred on 3 fronts simultaneously.  All was not lost as we were about to enter a new phase....

Phase 4. The Expanding.  With no little aplomb, Kylo introduced his slightly younger, less annoying brother Chirrut to the fold.  I_Am_Baguette followed shortly afterwards and a shame-faced Chewie wandered back into the clan with a new, mellow approach to life.  With a nice range of TH9s and TH10s, we hit perhaps the golden era of the clan as we regularly hit 4 or 5 win streaks.  TSU had by now called it a day, but we went from strength to strength.  Even the arrival of the mysterious, enigmatic, and largely crap at war Old_V did little to diminish the general bonhomie of the clan, and his irl mate Nickobar added a welcome eastern dimension to things.  Sparta was outed as not Greek or a boy during this phase 4, but things glided serenely on until the tragic death of poor Nick roughly marked the end of one era and the beginning of another

Phase 5.  The Confusing.  Whilst browsing idly on global chat, Crangs stumbled across a nice chap called Cox.  Turned out they were both pokemon nerds, Dave (Cox) was looking for a new home and across he came.  Despite being a bit of a pacifist, he was eventually persuaded to add a bit of high end oompf to war.  This phase was marked, however, by the biggest influx of randoms since phase 1 as all Dave's old clan tagged along.  As a host of older players retired, or became inactive, the identity of the clan was disappearing fast.  Even Jim's stream of consciousness couldn't stimulate much coc chat and things drifted along throughout the summer until...

Phase 6.  The Ending.  With apathy at an all time high, Tribal Fury, the founder and 2 year leader of the clan left for new pastures.  Rocked by retirements of long time veterans, disappearance of regulars and still haunted by the clan description epitaph SpartaUK75 was no longer a fun place to be.  Only 1 month after this, CWL invites sparked a mass exodus to Frozen Flames where the revolving doors span as never before.  As SpartaUK75 dwindled, perhaps it wasn't an ending after all; more a bridge to....

Phase 7. The Revitalising.  I'm back warring with most of my old muckers.  Teemu and TSU are still sorely missed, but going into battle with TUF, Crangs and Bats was really all i wanted.  That and very little responsibility.  Perhaps SpartaUK75 was not a clan; it was an idea.  And the idea lives on.

Some day, professors and scholars will share these teachings in the history books. I felt like I just read a very well maintained wiki page. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This_is_Sparta deserves his place in history as well. His trolling and eventual alter ego reveal were tent pole moments of CoC in the annals of the clan. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

correction.  Dave came in with the randoms that included MastGOAT Lee.  I don't slum it in global, m8

Edited by crangs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crangs said:

correction.  Dave came in with the randoms that included MastGOAT Lee.  I don't slum it in global, m8

lol typical English revisionist history leaving out this footnote

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol typical English revisionist history leaving out this footnote

I will never not remember that whenever they drop giant skellies back into the game

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, crangs said:

I will never not remember that whenever they drop giant skellies back into the game

I don't know what you two are talking about. 

And it was pumpkin head barbs. Not giant skeletons. 

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The old clan? 

Reading back has made me miss teemu and tsu a lot. 

Yes, enjoying the game again but just feels like we're along for the ride now instead of being masters of our own destiny. The victories won't be as sweet and the losses as educational. Was invested in the old clan. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×