Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

Hopefully they decrease the time it takes to update heroes. The notes I read said they are decreasing time and/or cost. The cost is fine, the 7 days wait on each upgrade sucks.

is there a downside to lowering your trophy score? I keep losing battles just because I'm farming resources so I just wanted to make sure..

• Like 1

is there a downside to lowering your trophy score? I keep losing battles just because I'm farming resources so I just wanted to make sure..

The only downside is that your star bonus and win bonus decrease. However, that's more than offset by the extra loot you get when you farm. You're in pretty much the right trophy range at the moment I would say.

Make sure you win your star bonus each day though as it goes in the treasury, which is much safer

• Like 1

Bubba is correct, I sit in the purple tiers which are way lower than where I could be. The bonuses are nice up top but you also get way stronger bases and you don't find any abandoned bases.

• Like 2

Didn't see it mentioned. Make sure u atleast get up to 1250 Teemu to get the crystal league gem bonus. U get 450 gems just for reaching it.

• Like 2

Didn't see it mentioned. Make sure u atleast get up to 1250 Teemu to get the crystal league gem bonus. U get 450 gems just for reaching it.

Teemu has already ascended to these heights. Top tip though, you can do a lot with 450 jewels. You get even more when you hit 2000!

• Like 1

yeah I saw that bonus and started spamming fights just to get there now I'm just farming resources not giving a damn

• Like 1

bubba you might wanna leave me outta this war. I'm level up my barracks to lvl 9 and still got 3 days left.

TUF gonna have to slow roll you and splash the pot next time we're on ACR if u abandon the clan m8

• Like 2

Some good match ups for us. Their top 5 and bottom 5 dont match up very well. Some weird layouts. That 3 wall base.

EDIT: speaking of 3. Threefed

Edited by RUF

Who the fook is Harrison he's super rushed

Lol, he's max minions 10 year old nephew. Apparently he borrowed his mum's phone once and spent about 50 pounds on jewels to level his town hall up to 10.

My expectations are low! Teemu, I've included us all just to see how a 20v20 pans out

• Like 1

Lol, he's max minions 10 year old nephew. Apparently he borrowed his mum's phone once and spent about 50 pounds on jewels to level his town hall up to 10.

My expectations are low! Teemu, I've included us all just to see how a 20v20 pans out

Be careful with that rushed. Could skew the war lol
  • Like 1

I'm out a lot this weekend, but I'm gonna post a plan tomorrow morning and then trust in our experience and superior communication!

Our biggest weakness I think is we will have a lot of poor attackers playing (batosai, his mate, jakub68), so will need lots of overlaps.

I think the 7 of us on the forum can get a good 40 stars between us though, winter, encya and sparta will be good for 15 or so. Let's smash them.

• Like 2

Yeah, he shows as our number 4 when attacking wise he's probably the worst.

I think we can compensate though

OK let's be careful not to turn in to clash of cans
  • Like 2

Folks, gonna be a bit too complicated i think to do a real structured plan for everyone, plus I'm out a lot this weekend so will have to take a bit of a backseat.

I'll tell the clan to attack at or slightly below their level, that should give us a lot of easy wins. TSU/RUF/Teemu, if you can smash up as many of the lower bases as possible early doors, that would be cool.

I've asked winter and this is sparta to hang back a bit to clean up anything in the mid to low range. BDD/Genki, could you wait until late on in the war to do some high end clean up? I'll also hang back to take anything from 3 downwards that's still standing.

Gonna be fun!  Sorry if I'm not offering much support during the war, but I have faith in the clan.

• Like 2

The RUF clan would like to renegotiate his loot contract for the war and will be seising all further attacks until demands are met. You'll be hearing from the poker players union. Thank you for your time

Edited by RUF
  • Like 1

Lol, what's happened? Everyone seems a bit tense on clan chat and someone just called tuf a worthless child.

Srs business is srs this morning fellas

• Like 2

Me and Jim would like to announce that we are leaving the clan to embark on our new journey of starting The Worthless Children clan. 

• Like 3

If Teemu saw people disrespecting Jim I woulda immediately starting throwing hands. The clan is lucky I did not see this disrespect until 5 minutes ago.

• Like 1

Folks, gonna be a bit too complicated i think to do a real structured plan for everyone, plus I'm out a lot this weekend so will have to take a bit of a backseat.

I'll tell the clan to attack at or slightly below their level, that should give us a lot of easy wins. TSU/RUF/Teemu, if you can smash up as many of the lower bases as possible early doors, that would be cool.

I've asked winter and this is sparta to hang back a bit to clean up anything in the mid to low range. BDD/Genki, could you wait until late on in the war to do some high end clean up? I'll also hang back to take anything from 3 downwards that's still standing.

Gonna be fun!  Sorry if I'm not offering much support during the war, but I have faith in the clan.

lol

• Like 3

Hey Bubba who's daft Vader? Dude hit 20 as our 18 when 18 was easily his to take

It's my painter's second account. He's a bit of a liability.

Some lovely work so far though. Their cc's are weird.

BTW, I'll probably kick batosai's mate out after the war. You don't rock up and on day 2 start calling people worthless children.

• Like 2

It's my painter's second account. He's a bit of a liability.

Some lovely work so far though. Their cc's are weird.

BTW, I'll probably kick batosai's mate out after the war. You don't rock up and on day 2 start calling people worthless children.

Make room for patster 

• Like 2

PATSTER is not allowed in. I repeat PATSTER is NOT allowed in.

I thought you were the very best of friends?

Btw way, you would like encya irl life. He's a hardcore pc gamer

• Like 2