Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

Anybody ever heard of this guy. It's the #1 clan at the moment and apparently the mad lad pays people to play these accounts. 

a5wpwca4l3921.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=99eb9018bab94e6c221a766562120147f3a1d3e4

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TUF said:

Anybody ever heard of this guy. It's the #1 clan at the moment and apparently the mad lad pays people to play these accounts. 

a5wpwca4l3921.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=99eb9018bab94e6c221a766562120147f3a1d3e4

How much does he pay?

Maybe we should send Dave over to do the donations; he'd be in his element.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TUF said:

wtf is wrong with people?😂

• Like 1

I can see Ghost rage quitting this chit after cwl if he thinks this is a good match up for us 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, crangs said:

I can see Ghost rage quitting this chit after cwl if he thinks this is a good match up for us 

We're strong favourites mate.  Their hero levels are garbage.  I'd be surprised if they get more than 30 stars.

Did i detect a slight huff from Ghost this morning?  Wrote a big message about hitting opposite number (which is stupid), then when i said don't, marked up number 1 as "Not my target", and wouldn't answer a simple question about whether he could 3 star base number 2.

Kids these days...

It's a bit of a nightmare planning CWL attacks because we've got quite a few cans who have to hit lower, and a fair few roiders, like clansman who's got fully max TH11 heroes but no eagle.  Ah well.  At least I know I'll be well rewarded for my efforts.

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

We're strong favourites mate.  Their hero levels are garbage.  I'd be surprised if they get more than 30 stars.

Did i detect a slight huff from Ghost this morning?  Wrote a big message about hitting opposite number (which is stupid), then when i said don't, marked up number 1 as "Not my target", and wouldn't answer a simple question about whether he could 3 star base number 2.

Kids these days...

It's a bit of a nightmare planning CWL attacks because we've got quite a few cans who have to hit lower, and a fair few roiders, like clansman who's got fully max TH11 heroes but no eagle.  Ah well.  At least I know I'll be well rewarded for my efforts.

Ghost seems like a bit of a risk in CWL. Solid hitter but seems like a bit of a flight risk. Reminds me of the early chewie days. Could see him rage quitting if his pride gets in the way. 

The war is spiraling a bit too. We're losing some of the swing bases. Can't see us matching some of their current 3 stars. They're pretty engineered. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TUF said:

Ghost seems like a bit of a risk in CWL. Solid hitter but seems like a bit of a flight risk. Reminds me of the early chewie days. Could see him rage quitting if his pride gets in the way. 

The war is spiraling a bit too. We're losing some of the swing bases. Can't see us matching some of their current 3 stars. They're pretty engineered. 

Yeah. He's a good attacker, but kind of unstable at times.  If he walked out during CWL we're screwed.

I think this lot might be the ones to beat.  None of the other scores so far in the league are at all impressive.  We really struggle against non-standard bases; nobody really changes their attack.  Tafa/Heenan and Dave have all left stars on the table.  Any advice on how I can persuade Dave not to waste 7 bowlers to take out one defence would be greatly appreciated.  We had a short debrief last war and I thought he had listened, but he did exactly the same thing.  Max TH12s really need to be 3-starring TH11s.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah. He's a good attacker, but kind of unstable at times.  If he walked out during CWL we're screwed.

I think this lot might be the ones to beat.  None of the other scores so far in the league are at all impressive.  We really struggle against non-standard bases; nobody really changes their attack.  Tafa/Heenan and Dave have all left stars on the table.  Any advice on how I can persuade Dave not to waste 7 bowlers to take out one defence would be greatly appreciated.  We had a short debrief last war and I thought he had listened, but he did exactly the same thing.  Max TH12s really need to be 3-starring TH11s.

Yea tbf, we don't need to win this battle. Just the war against this lot and I think over 7 match ups, our attacks will be better against the same clans then there's will be, from what we've seen so far. And I can't speak on stars left on the table this war. 

Image result for jordan crying meme

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

Yea tbf, we don't need to win this battle. Just the war against this lot and I think over 7 match ups, our attacks will be better against the same clans then there's will be, from what we've seen so far. And I can't speak on stars left on the table this war. 

Image result for jordan crying meme

You were hitting a max TH11.  With your heroes you need everything to work perfectly, plus have a bit of luck with Tesla placement etc.

At the risk of sounding arrogant; give me Daves/Tafa's/Heenan's accounts and I would get 3 stars at least 9 times out of 10 on those bases.  They were hitting wayyy below their level. Would be 1/10 doing the same with yours.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. Harry with the direct Cox feedback.

screen shotted for later lulz

This ones long gone mate. We're only giving up more at the top imo. Our top 4 are fairly 2 starrable and we're only getting 1 star on their #1 with clanman yolo'ing. They'll have us by 4 or more stars in the end. 

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

This ones long gone mate. We're only giving up more at the top imo. Our top 4 are fairly 2 starrable and we're only getting 1 star on their #1 with clanman yolo'ing. They'll have us by 4 or more stars in the end. 

They've got 5 hits left and are on 25 stars.  Definite 3 star with one of them, then 1 or 2 with the rest.  So realistically they'll get a minimum of 34, most likely 36.

Whereas...we've got 13 stars from 6.  Clan should get 1. Ghost 2.  Dru 2.  Mirek 3.  Ghost2 3.  Shark 2.  Green arrow 3.  Crangs 3.  Sassy 2.  Those are a bit on the optimistic side, and give us. 34.  I'm predicting 36-32.

TL;DR....i agree.

17 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

They've got 5 hits left and are on 25 stars.  Definite 3 star with one of them, then 1 or 2 with the rest.  So realistically they'll get a minimum of 34, most likely 36.

Whereas...we've got 13 stars from 6.  Clan should get 1. Ghost 2.  Dru 2.  Mirek 3.  Ghost2 3.  Shark 2.  Green arrow 3.  Crangs 3.  Sassy 2.  Those are a bit on the optimistic side, and give us. 34.  I'm predicting 36-32.

TL;DR....i agree.

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

TL;DR....i agree.

Still like our chances the rest of CWL and this same lot would have thrashed our last CWL lineup. They don't belong in crystal 1. In a couple CWLs, we'll have a few more proper TH11s and near maxxed 12s so if we don't push through to masters this round, it will happen eventually. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Got 3 with Arrow hitting their 3

What TH? I may hop over and see the aftermath

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Is @juice64011 fairing any better than this double dipping we're receiving in CWL?

We haven't declared yet. We will declare tonight. We are currently in the middle of a 25 vs 25 war that we should be outmatched. They have better troops, more TH12s, and TH11s. We yolo 3 starred a couple of their top bases to get 72/75 stars. Now we wait to see what they do. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Smh likes my post but doesnt respond

Brags about 3 starring in war but when asked what TH it was against, doesn't respond. 

14 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Smh likes my post but doesnt respond

I went on to coc but you weren't there mate. 

Your stock attack will do it. Send the wrecker the long way through. Just make sure of the th.

I'm coced out for today tbh. It's felt like a full time job. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, TUF said:

Brags about 3 starring in war but when asked what TH it was against, doesn't respond. 

So sorry charlie forgot you one of few that dont have a alter ego. It was a th11

• Like 1

We had a random named Rob join us last week that was terrible. For moment I thought you ****s might be trolling and sending your cans over. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TUF said:

screen shotted for later lulz

Now might be the time to post :(

War only started 10 minutes ago and Dave is chasing people to fill the extra 8 goblins in ghost's cc for tomorrow and has nailed a sweet 49% 0 star on his target.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Now might be the time to post :(

War only started 10 minutes ago and Dave is chasing people to fill the extra 8 goblins in ghost's cc for tomorrow and has nailed a sweet 49% 0 star on his target.

lol. I cant even bring myself to watch. I hope Harry let him off easy.

WE are going to become the feeder clan at this rate.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Anyone find out why trog hit one yet

When we marked up the bases in the morning, he had 1 (because he couldn't even 3 star the bottom one).

Sassy changed it after a couple of failed attacks, and sent a message saying she'd changed targets but i guess he'd got it in his head anyway.

Communication is hard.

• Like 1

It's looking like Crystal 1 might be our home for a while. Would be lucky to take 3rd place at this rate looking at some of the other scores this round. Based Andrea putting 3 Master league clans in our lowly Crystal league war.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, TUF said:

It's looking like Crystal 1 might be our home for a while. Would be lucky to take 3rd place at this rate looking at some of the other scores this round. Based Andrea putting 3 Master league clans in our lowly Crystal league war.

Yeah. We're not getting promoted this time round. Another 3rd place beckons I think. 

3 hours ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Hey why the **** am i getting a lower target then heenan? 

He just 2 starred the one you were scared of so...

5 minutes ago, Teemu said:

Yo CoC is too complex for me now, I will never be able to learn all this new chit.

I thought that as well but it's literally no different except it's easier to attack now with the wrecker update. Having a bit of a renaissance with a bunch of returning CoCers. Wouldn't be right without Teemate. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TUF said:

some roastings that needed preserved 

dj1SQyK.png

mesEhGo.png

5wwGEmd.png

lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crangs said:

lol

lulz at the baiting earlier to get you to attack backfiring, with you now attacking last minute

19 minutes ago, TUF said:

Im irrationally miffed about Sassy and Bases hits on 14 and 15

Lol. It kind of shows. 

They were rather defeatist hits. People are counting how many th12s and giving up. 

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. It kind of shows. 

They were rather defeatist hits. People are counting how many th12s and giving up. 

I honestly had something way harsher typed up and deleted it for fear of sassy getting rustled and i was right. Wont see many easier 3 star TH11s. I realize shes "never used another army", but learn how to before your attack, not after. That base was a lay down.

This is getting ridiculous. Our 2 in feeder clan couldnt manage more then a 1 star on their 7 and now we are matched up against 7 th12s

• Thanks 1