Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

1 hour ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

This is getting ridiculous. Our 2 in feeder clan couldnt manage more then a 1 star on their 7 and now we are matched up against 7 th12s

The feeder needs to get relegated. Then we'll be fine. 

If you really want to rustle yourself, watch kk's attack last war. 

5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The feeder needs to get relegated. Then we'll be fine. 

If you really want to rustle yourself, watch kk's attack last war. 

The rustle is real i claimed 5 and boogie ****ing steals my target. Im not putting arrow or GA over there **** that noise

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

The rustle is real i claimed 5 and boogie ****ing steals my target. Im not putting arrow or GA over there **** that noise

Who cares? The alternative is you get zero medals. 

All this talk of taking the feeder clan to 5 has made people forget that it was set up to give alts something to do during cwl. It shouldn't be a serious second clan. 

8 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Who cares? The alternative is you get zero medals. 

All this talk of taking the feeder clan to 5 has made people forget that it was set up to give alts something to do during cwl. It shouldn't be a serious second clan. 

Idc about it being serious im rustled by ineptitude.

You have bad attacks fine, i do all the time.

Bad wars weve been through them all.

But the lack of common sense pisses me off.

Also i am now in the mind set of **** all the trying be fair. Top 15 in cwl

Edited by BigDaddyDelta

3 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Idc about it being serious im rustled by ineptitude.

You have bad attacks fine, i do all the time.

Bad wars weve been through them all.

But the lack of common sense pisses me off.

Also i am now in the mind set of **** all the trying be fair. Top 15 in cwl

I agree it should be top 15. No alts thing only made sense when there was no feeder. 

9 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I agree it should be top 15. No alts thing only made sense when there was no feeder. 

Also Father Fury I thought this was our safe space lol were we could release our rage!

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Also Father Fury I thought this was our safe space lol were we could release our rage!

Lol. Of course. Your rustle is on a social media world tour though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. Of course. Your rustle is on a social media world tour though!

Did you see Arrow amazing two star 99%

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 8:34 AM, crangs said:

I can see Ghost rage quitting this chit after cwl if he thinks this is a good match up for us 

just saying...

On 1/9/2019 at 3:39 PM, TUF said:

Ghost seems like a bit of a risk in CWL. Solid hitter but seems like a bit of a flight risk. Reminds me of the early chewie days. Could see him rage quitting if his pride gets in the way. 

The war is spiraling a bit too. We're losing some of the swing bases. Can't see us matching some of their current 3 stars. They're pretty engineered. 

Tuf predicts dese tings 😣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Tuf predicts dese tings 😣

If we kicked him on day 7, would he not get any medals from war? 

20 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

What happened with Ghost why he quit what did Tuf do!

lol mate, you have the title of clan scapecoat on lock down. Its not going to change no matter how many times you overuse this joke. 

Might be time to start shopping Ghost, reign, and heenan around for a 3-for-1 player trade?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Tuf in the same space I was yesterday yhe ineptitude of these guys is hilarious 

I was even more rustled yesterday. Our clan leader admitting only knowing 1 attack and 0 starring an open base. But ghost deciding for everybody, 5 wars in, that we dont really want to go to masters, reigns "experimenting", and heenan ignoring clan mail and the chat, just to barely pinch a 2 star has me nearly equally miffed.

• Like 1

Btw my brief aggressive comment was aimed solely at ghost. Busy day today but I ain't letting him off the hook.

Also thanks @TUF for your faith in me and crangs on war 4

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TUF said:

I was even more rustled yesterday. Our clan leader admitting only knowing 1 attack and 0 starring an open base. But ghost deciding for everybody, 5 wars in, that we dont really want to go to masters, reigns "experimenting", and heenan ignoring clan mail and the chat, just to barely pinch a 2 star has me nearly equally miffed.

Probably a good job I'm not on much today. This all sounds perplexing to say the least. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Btw my brief aggressive comment was aimed solely at ghost. Busy day today but I ain't letting him off the hook.

Also thanks @TUF for your faith in me and crangs on war 4

Didnt even see your comment mate. Must have gotten buried. What did i miss?

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Didnt even see your comment mate. Must have gotten buried. What did i miss?

I said all this talk of deliberately not getting promoted too soon is bollocks. 

You replied that you were only joking, but you were probably referring to something else as I don't think you had said that anyway. 

I'm still miffed about ghost. Yes he's an old member btw bats. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I said all this talk of deliberately not getting promoted too soon is bollocks. 

You replied that you were only joking, but you were probably referring to something else as I don't think you had said that anyway. 

I'm still miffed about ghost. Yes he's an old member btw bats. 

Wat.

Must have missed all that. Wasnt me m9. Havent talked to you since the revelation that Ghost was tanking. tbh, i wouldnt mind purging some members after this CWL. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TUF said:

Wat.

Must have missed all that. Wasnt me m9. Havent talked to you since the revelation that Ghost was tanking. tbh, i wouldnt mind purging some members after this CWL. 

I think you were having a conversation with someone else and I dropped it in. 

I know you weren't talking to me. 

@crangs...not that much to say about the warden to be honest. 

The hardest thing is to use him proactively instead of reactively.  You get used to using the BK and AQ abilities pretty much reactively all the time - i.e they're about to die, so you pop the ability.  Occasionally you might use the queen's early if she's attacking a wall for no good reason, but that's the minority.  It's also a great thing to have BK and AQ abilities up your sleeve as they are so devastating; warden is not really like that.

To use the warden well though, you mainly need to think ahead a bit.  Firstly, always send him with the bulk of your troops.  His passive ability is greatly under-rated; in terms of HP's he effectively increases troops a level or two.  He increases HP's by 25% at your level, which is the difference between a l5 and l7 valk. 

Secondly, you need to make sure you set him right.  Mirror your attack type - if you're using ground, set him to ground, air to air.  If you get this wrong, you can lose him so easily (i often alternate between air and ground in MP, and frequently forget to change him - you'll lose him to a single air mine, for example).

Thirdly, anticipate his greatest need.  Typically this is as your troops go to the core.  There will often be giant bombs, there will be hidden teslas, and lots of firepower.  You need to activate his ability just before your troops enter their area of greatest risk.  At TH11 I also used him a lot as a first line of defence against the eagle if it was going to take a while to get to.  

Fourthly, be ready to combine him with heal and/or rage.  Especially when using bowlers, this can be really powerful.  If for example they've already taken some hits from an eagle before entering the core, if you use his ability, then drop a rage and heal, you can take out a quarter of the base and emerge the other side with a fully healed and intact army.

Fifthly, the exception to the above is if you want to react and save a lot of lives.  Probably only really applies with wizard heavy attacks; you actually have time if 20 wizards stroll over a giant bomb to activate his ability before it explodes.  I probably use him like this quite a bit when i giwipe in MP, but not in war; most war troops can survive giant bombs so you're best to stick to using him like i described in steps 1-4.

Final thing...it's quite popular to use him with the queen walk.  He adds a bit of extra firepower, and gives her 25% extra HP.  I'm personally not a fan though.  You want your healers to be locked on the queen for pretty much the whole raid - whilst she's alive there is always hope.  If you combine her with the warden, there's a danger that he gets hit by a bomb, or some splash and they ditch the queen for the warden.  That's definitely not what you want.

TL;DR. Plan ahead. Don't react.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TUF said:

@Bubba_Sparks Sorry. Been off the last hour. Unlucky but 2 stars is par so atleast the fora carried their weight this war.

Lol, it's fine.

It was a poor attack tbh.  I very very rarely use a hero charge, so don't know why i thought it would be a good idea.  Once the king went off and did his own thing it was game over.

I got my nerd on, and looked at who would be hitting whom had ghost been in.  Given the amount of very very high (90+) 2 stars we had, i can fairly confidently predict that instead of losing that round 30-33, with ghost we would probably have taken it 35-31.  That would put us in second place....

We are currently in 2nd place. 1st place is 12 stars ahead of us and 3rd place is 12 stars behind us. 

We still have to play the 5th, 6th, and 8th place teams so we most likely get 2nd or maybe 1st. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

We are currently in 2nd place. 1st place is 12 stars ahead of us and 3rd place is 12 stars behind us. 

We still have to play the 5th, 6th, and 8th place teams so we most likely get 2nd or maybe 1st. 

Nice one. We got grouped with 3 tough outs and 4 cans. Was on track for 2nd and when it started looking like a possibility, our newest recruit who's our #1 and #3 took both of his bases out of war because he "didn't think we should go to Masters" Lost the war as a result and likely the CWL. Will most likely finish 3rd now. toinks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Nice one. We got grouped with 3 tough outs and 4 cans. Was on track for 2nd and when it started looking like a possibility, our newest recruit who's our #1 and #3 took both of his bases out of war because he "didn't think we should go to Masters" Lost the war as a result and likely the CWL. Will most likely finish 3rd now. toinks

Wtf, nice of him to decide that without the group. We don't war to get resources so sandbagging to stay in a tier seems dumb.

• Like 2

Just now, juice64011 said:

Wtf, nice of him to decide that without the group. We don't war to get resources so sandbagging to stay in a tier seems dumb.

Yea, there may be a purge after this CWL. Especially since the whole reason we split into 2 CWL clans was to see if we could advance. 5 wars in... Randy says no. 

• Like 2

He wrote some macho bull**** about "That's the difference between us mate - i want to get promoted and stay up" when challenged on it.

Dude's a shook can in my opinion.  He'd rather as a clan we're big fish in a small pond than have a tough league.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Yea, there may be a purge after this CWL. Especially since the whole reason we split into 2 CWL clans was to see if we could advance. 5 wars in... Randy says no. 

Btw he's not a randy.  Ghost was in the clan when I joined.  I think he was there long before Sassy.  

Not that means he has the right to arbitrarily decide whether or not we get promoted.

Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

Btw he's not a randy.  Ghost was in the clan when I joined.  I think he was there long before Sassy.  

Not that means he has the right to arbitrarily decide whether or not we get promoted.

Has been a literal ghost then because this war was the first time he's been active in the clan. How did Sassy become leader as an inactive 1 trick TH10.... 

30 minutes ago, TUF said:

Has been a literal ghost then because this war was the first time he's been active in the clan. How did Sassy become leader as an inactive 1 trick TH10.... 

He left about a month after I joined. Seemed like a good guy first time round. Only returned a couple of weeks ago. 

Sassy is a great leader. Just not a great attacker. She puts a lot more effort into it than I ever did. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

He left about a month after I joined. Seemed like a good guy first time round. Only returned a couple of weeks ago. 

Sassy is a great leader. Just not a great attacker. She puts a lot more effort into it than I ever did. 

lol wolf tickets. She's not even the leader of her own clan. She defers to you on most every decision and I wouldn't put her in top 15 in activity or attacking. She would have gotten yeeted out of SpartaUK like a prime Kylo

• Like 1

Just now, TUF said:

lol wolf tickets. She's not even the leader of her own clan. She defers to you on most every decision and I wouldn't put her in top 15 in activity or attacking. She would have gotten yeeted out of SpartaUK like a prime Kylo

I think this is what I like most about her leadership 🤔

She basically does the hard graft  of sorting stuff out, but listens to people's advice. She's not an active player but she's an active clan leader. I have no complaints. Especially now it turns out my snubbing was down to a case of mistaken identity with Dave. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

I think this is what I like most about her leadership 🤔

She basically does the hard graft  of sorting stuff out, but listens to people's advice. She's not an active player but she's an active clan leader. I have no complaints. Especially now it turns out my snubbing was down to a case of mistaken identity with Dave. 

This is an interesting and hilarious development if true but poor Dave carried his weight in donations and war stars to a better degree than half the Randy's she awarded them to, including myself. So...

Image result for doubt meme

Unrelated but after rejecting a Randy named "Hunter" last night and then Ghost's ghosting us last war, had me wondering how much it would cost to Batosai a near maxxed TH12 on ebay. It's probably best you don't know. 

Just now, TUF said:

This is an interesting and hilarious development if true but poor Dave carried his weight in donations and war stars to a better degree than half the Randy's she awarded them to, including myself. So...

Image result for doubt meme

No, she was adamant that I'd told her not to give me an award. The only one I'd seen do that is Dave, who also expressed surprise he got one as he had said he didn't want one. 

I mean she still hands them out haphazardly but that kinda explains why she thought I was joking about being perplexed. 

Don't be surprised if ghost ends up with one btw...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

No, she was adamant that I'd told her not to give me an award. The only one I'd seen do that is Dave, who also expressed surprise he got one as he had said he didn't want one. 

I mean she still hands them out haphazardly but that kinda explains why she thought I was joking about being perplexed. 

Don't be surprised if ghost ends up with one btw...

Whoever is playing on Dave's account deserves the medals because he's had an out of body experience the last couple wars. His attack this round is worth a watch. 

21 minutes ago, TUF said:

Unrelated but after rejecting a Randy named "Hunter" last night and then Ghost's ghosting us last war, had me wondering how much it would cost to Batosai a near maxxed TH12 on ebay. It's probably best you don't know. 

Also, regarding this. Just looked and a TH12 around your level was going for around $300. Time to re-retire again boiz. 

18 hours ago, TUF said:

Whoever is playing on Dave's account deserves the medals because he's had an out of body experience the last couple wars. His attack this round is worth a watch. 

Dave recovered his phone.....

54 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Man **** Ghost

will donate two fiddy to anybody that wants to Batosai a TH12 on the ebays. Ghost is too self aware of his worth in CWL so he thinks he's not expendable. Fook that guy. 

1 hour ago, TUF said:

will donate two fiddy to anybody that wants to Batosai a TH12 on the ebays. Ghost is too self aware of his worth in CWL so he thinks he's not expendable. Fook that guy. 

What did I miss? Caught the tail end of a minor ghost debate.