Jump to content
Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, TUF said:

Nearly put myself on Andrea's most wanted list yesterday. Have been looking at prices of maxxed TH12s/11s. Saw this base for $60 and it seemed reasonable as most max TH12s run for around $300. Was about to buy and then noticed the loot/gems. 

s-l1600.jpg

 

... silver league. 

Seems legit 🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TUF said:

Nearly put myself on Andrea's most wanted list yesterday. Have been looking at prices of maxxed TH12s/11s. Saw this base for $60 and it seemed reasonable as most max TH12s run for around $300. Was about to buy and then noticed the loot/gems. 

s-l1600.jpg

 

I will sell you Juice for two fiddy

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

saving this before I get attacked again, lol

Screenshot_20190131-070131_Clash of Clans.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also... how has kk managed to get worse? She seems to have a weird attack where she drops a few valks and all her wizards. Once they've died a pointless death she sends in a wrecker plus 14 giants to rumble around for an aimless 2 star against weak bases. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Also... how has kk managed to get worse? She seems to have a weird attack where she drops a few valks and all her wizards. Once they've died a pointless death she sends in a wrecker plus 14 giants to rumble around for an aimless 2 star against weak bases. 

she was only alone in the wilderness of sparta by herself for like 2 hours before following us to the frozen flames.  I blame not being as socially active anymore.  she basically hits and goes off again.  Same as Chris 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that trollnado trap on my second defence 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hows Masters III looking @juice64011 

We're safe from relegation but I suspect another bronze medal this CWL. Outgunned on 12s nearly all across the board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are going to wait until tonight or tomorrow to declare. Hoping to weed out some of these top clans by letting them declare early. It worked for us last time. We waited almost two days to declare. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

We are going to wait until tonight or tomorrow to declare. Hoping to weed out some of these top clans by letting them declare early. It worked for us last time. We waited almost two days to declare. 

Hadn't thought of that but I imagine the less organized clans declare late so we'll have to try that next CWL. Heard that a Titans league for CWL is in the works but had to translate the article from Spanish so take that with a very cautious grain of salt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's not a bad idea. 

Not sure we're that badly outgunned tbh TUF. Would say total th12s and th11s is more key than th12s. Gap is still pretty small, especially when heroes are rushed. We go much deeper than last time. Only 2 TH10S.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How's it looking juice? What's the typical th12 count? 

We seem to be facing lots of rushed th12s with rubbish heroes. Definitely have a sniff of promotion if we keep the canliness to a minimum. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

How's it looking juice? What's the typical th12 count? 

We seem to be facing lots of rushed th12s with rubbish heroes. Definitely have a sniff of promotion if we keep the canliness to a minimum. 

"Hold my beer" - Vee

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

How's it looking juice? What's the typical th12 count? 

We seem to be facing lots of rushed th12s with rubbish heroes. Definitely have a sniff of promotion if we keep the canliness to a minimum. 

I will check it out shortly. We lost the first war, we had a bad showing and they had 2 more th12s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I have enough power potions, I'm hitting the TH12 button before next CWL. Vee was gifted one of the easier 2 star targets of the round and don't think he even sniffed the TH. Will have a maxxed queen by then and all the troops I regularly use will be maxxed. If you don't get any extra walls at 12, my layout will be better suited for max xbows anyways. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On top of that, poor Dru seems to have chosen Vee as a role model and has done the same. This wars over. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, what's your boggle @BigDaddyDelta What can you tell Fobar on FB but can't tell your clansmen? Quit brooding and throwing out bait, and just let the healing begin mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TUF said:

Also, what's your boggle @BigDaddyDelta What can you tell Fobar on FB but can't tell your clansmen? Quit brooding and throwing out bait, and just let the healing begin mate. 

If it was just you guys it be fine. But lot of ranbobs i dont know that well.

 

Plus not talking about it is my way of dealing with it.

 

Only reason i brought it up in that chat was cause i needed advice in the early stages 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigDaddyDelta said:

If it was just you guys it be fine. But lot of ranbobs i dont know that well.

 

Plus not talking about it is my way of dealing with it.

 

Only reason i brought it up in that chat was cause i needed advice in the early stages 

Yes but you're in danger of becoming a meme by throwing bait out there on FB and then not sharing when people ask. There are no randbobs in here. I understand if you'd rather not but stop making me worry. I love you too hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

Yes but you're in danger of becoming a meme by throwing bait out there on FB and then not sharing when people ask. There are no randbobs in here. I understand if you'd rather not but stop making me worry. I love you too hard. 

Im fine Tuf thank you for your concern.

Its just lady troubles, typical stupid ****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TUF said:

On top of that, poor Dru seems to have chosen Vee as a role model and has done the same. This wars over. 

Let's not forget dear old mirek... after months of moderate success with e dragons he watches one dude spam miners and 3 star me and Dave and now that's his go to attack... despite failing miserably with it twice in war and multiple times in fc.

Too many liabilities to get promoted. This was the key match up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how we walked away from that trainwreck with the W is perplexing,  lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crangs said:

how we walked away from that trainwreck with the W is perplexing,  lol

Basically...we're kind of a bunch of cans, but so is everybody else.

It's like this match-up; on paper the other team are stronger, but I expect to see a string of mediocre hits from them as they've done much worse against common opponents.

We've still got a solid chance of promotion IMO.  Should win this one assuming they don't suddenly get good.  Next match is against the group's whipping boys.  Final match against early favourites GoTurk.  They lost to the guys that we lost to (31-27, compared to our 32-28), and are only 4 stars ahead of us.  Pretty sure that we win our next 3 and we go up.

@juice64011 how are things faring in SBF?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are likely to finish in the middle this cwl. We had two bad wars where we had an unusual amount of bad hits and were also outnumbered by TH12s. We will win this war but I'm guessing we will finish 4th or 5th

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

We are likely to finish in the middle this cwl. We had two bad wars where we had an unusual amount of bad hits and were also outnumbered by TH12s. We will win this war but I'm guessing we will finish 4th or 5th

This sounds like our clan mission statement at the moment

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TUF said:

Not sure if this makes me respect Dave and Vee or pity them

ti0m6xbya5f21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=d51a1b2cdb89cd0917028061bbb0c792c12939dc

lol, having caught stuff for Dave on pogo I have determined he is not shy in buying stuff.  Not anywhere close to that Chewie level though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final match... and there is hope. They're not very top heavy but have a lot of really solid th11s.

@TUF; apologies but this is another yolo war for you. You're hands down the most reliable th11 at 2 starring th12s and that has a knock on effect of at least 2 or 3 stars elsewhere. 

If we stick to the same approach as last time you will be rewarded with medals for your efforts. 

This is going to be tight but if there are no screw ups I think we have a good chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Final match... and there is hope. They're not very top heavy but have a lot of really solid th11s.

@TUF; apologies but this is another yolo war for you. You're hands down the most reliable th11 at 2 starring th12s and that has a knock on effect of at least 2 or 3 stars elsewhere. 

If we stick to the same approach as last time you will be rewarded with medals for your efforts. 

This is going to be tight but if there are no screw ups I think we have a good chance. 

You better dish out the rewards this time.  Absentee mother would probably be a bad judge in this instance 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, crangs said:

You better dish out the rewards this time.  Absentee mother would probably be a bad judge in this instance 

Yeah...I'll be honest, as far as I'm concerned I'm acting leader at the moment.  Marking up bases in both wars all week, dealing with cry babies throwing tantrums in the feeder and coaching Mirek back to vaguely decent attacks has been pretty full on.

We sort of settled on a good approach last time I think.  We hand out one award to the person who does most cc's, one or two for frequent yolo-ers, and the rest based on top ranked players.  Seems fair enough I think.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Final match... and there is hope. They're not very top heavy but have a lot of really solid th11s.

@TUF; apologies but this is another yolo war for you. You're hands down the most reliable th11 at 2 starring th12s and that has a knock on effect of at least 2 or 3 stars elsewhere. 

If we stick to the same approach as last time you will be rewarded with medals for your efforts. 

This is going to be tight but if there are no screw ups I think we have a good chance. 

I get it. Just a strong possibility of a 0 star. Have a decent game plan for #2 but never seems to go that way against 12s. War troops request sent.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TUF said:

I get it. Just a strong possibility of a 0 star. Have a decent game plan for #2 but never seems to go that way against 12s. War troops request sent.

Yeah...i think we need to gamble a bit to win. 

Sorry about the slow wrecker delivery. I was in a 3 hour LT meeting and Dave is on the road. Rare that neither of us is on for that long tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah...i think we need to gamble a bit to win. 

Sorry about the slow wrecker delivery. I was in a 3 hour LT meeting and Dave is on the road. Rare that neither of us is on for that long tbh.

No worries. Was just hoping to get an early hit in today to avoid Dave's fall guy/scapegoat status if i come up short : ) Now that I'm stocked on power potions, gonna hit the TH12 button within the week so I'll have 4 upgraded army camps by next CWL, depending on whether we get promoted this CWL or not. Was looking at the medal awards for the different leagues and it might actually not be a bad thing if we don't get promoted. 1 extra win over the 7 days gives more trophies than I suspect we would earn being middle of the pack up in Masters 3. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

No worries. Was just hoping to get an early hit in today to avoid Dave's fall guy/scapegoat status if i come up short : ) Now that I'm stocked on power potions, gonna hit the TH12 button within the week so I'll have 4 upgraded army camps by next CWL, depending on whether we get promoted this CWL or not. Was looking at the medal awards for the different leagues and it might actually not be a bad thing if we don't get promoted. 1 extra win over the 7 days gives more trophies than I suspect we would earn being middle of the pack up in Masters 3. 

Oh we'll get way more medals finishing 3rd in this league than 5th or 6th in the one above. 

But it would feel like quite an achievement nevertheless. 

Still delicately poised. Vee has cracked under the pressure a bit and only got 4 stars hitting down one th but they 1 starred arrow. If you can wait on your hit we might have the luxury of a de-risk re shuffle. No worries if you just want to go ahead and hit though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay... we definitely need to take that gamble after the ek/vee implosion. 

Tuf - key is valks in cc. Enraged valks and a frozen th will take it down every time. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Okay... we definitely need to take that gamble after the ek/vee implosion. 

Tuf - key is valks in cc. Enraged valks and a frozen th will take it down every time. Good luck!

That was the plan. In a perfect world, they take to the jump spell and path down to the eagle after taking out the TH. Should be able to get some decent % out of queen walk assuming Ghosts theory about the right side isn't true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Okay... we definitely need to take that gamble after the ek/vee implosion. 

Tuf - key is valks in cc. Enraged valks and a frozen th will take it down every time. Good luck!

Deed done

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my phone got wet and is doing weird chit atm.  I'll let it dry out a bit and get my hit in later 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, crangs said:

my phone got wet and is doing weird chit atm.  I'll let it dry out a bit and get my hit in later 

Buying a new phone this week for similar reasons. Work roof leaked. Looked down and phone was in a small puddle. Has been temperamental since. All of Teemu's rice couldn't save it at this point I'm afraid. I think if we play it safe from here on out, we have a decent chance but damage % isn't on our side. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

Buying a new phone this week for similar reasons. Work roof leaked. Looked down and phone was in a small puddle. Has been temperamental since. All of Teemu's rice couldn't save it at this point I'm afraid. I think if we play it safe from here on out, we have a decent chance but damage % isn't on our side. 

I make us slight favourites at this point. 3 easy stars dropped though... Plus mirek nearly pulled off a blinder. We're basically 4 stars off where we should be really. What might have been...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I make us slight favourites at this point. 3 easy stars dropped though... Plus mirek nearly pulled off a blinder. We're basically 4 stars off where we should be really. What might have been...

I look at it like we got most our liabilities out of the way. It's SpartaUK alum and River/Clan. Those are pretty solid closers with plenty of room for them to still slip up.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My clan tries too hard to get 3 stars against TH11s and 12s in war league. Then end up with 1 stars. 

Dont start an army on the complete opposite side of the TH unless you are sure you can get to it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, juice64011 said:

My clan tries too hard to get 3 stars against TH11s and 12s in war league. Then end up with 1 stars. 

Dont start an army on the complete opposite side of the TH unless you are sure you can get to it. 

 

On 2/6/2019 at 2:09 PM, TUF said:

This sounds like our clan mission statement at the moment

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TUF said:

I look at it like we got most our liabilities out of the way. It's SpartaUK alum and River/Clan. Those are pretty solid closers with plenty of room for them to still slip up.  

Guess this statement was pre-tafa 😣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hits left from river and we're 3 stars behind.  Sassy is still stubbornly refusing to get infernos due to 'war weight ' so will get hit for an easy 2, possibly 3. So we've still got a chance but it needs all 3 hits remaining to go our way... what might have been...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost by a star...

Ah well. Not the end of the world. Was slightly rustled by Dave insta-nominating tafa despite his horrible 1 star hit costing us dear. Apparently it was good but unlucky...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×