Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

So check this YT video out.  I actually use a hybrid of these two against that base.

I use a couple of baby dragons at 11 o'clock and 1 o'clock.  I then send in the wrecker with a queen walk behind it from 12.  The guy on the second video does that.  The idea is that your queen plus wrecker take out the eagle and the enemy cc.

I then send a king and a few wizards or bowlers from 2 o'clock.  That way they work around the top right edge.  I then drop a ton of miners from 3 ish.  They should sweep down the right hand side of the base towards the cc, kind of meet up with the queen if she's still alive and then finish off the rest.

So basically, I use the first half of the second video and the second half of the first video....

Miners work really well because the defences are so spread out.  You take plenty of heals and virtually no miners die.

Army composition (approximately):

5 healers

2 baby dragons

4-6 wizards/3-4 bowlers (either or)

1 hog (in case you get twitchy about cc)

Rest miners. Should have at least 25 in there

Spells - 2 x rage, 4 x heal, 1 x poison.

Would either have moar miners, or perhaps valks in cc.

Don't need freeze - that's the other advantage of miners; single infernos are not an issue because they duck out of sight before they go to max.

Good luck!

5 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Thank guru

Pleasure. That base used to give me fits so I sold out and went on to You Tube.  Seems to do the job.

Mirek's habit of dissing other attacks doesn't normally bother me as he can take a bit of reciprocal abuse, but when he's just wet the bed it's a bit much!

On 2/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, Bubba_Sparks said:

So check this YT video out.  I actually use a hybrid of these two against that base.

I use a couple of baby dragons at 11 o'clock and 1 o'clock.  I then send in the wrecker with a queen walk behind it from 12.  The guy on the second video does that.  The idea is that your queen plus wrecker take out the eagle and the enemy cc.

I then send a king and a few wizards or bowlers from 2 o'clock.  That way they work around the top right edge.  I then drop a ton of miners from 3 ish.  They should sweep down the right hand side of the base towards the cc, kind of meet up with the queen if she's still alive and then finish off the rest.

So basically, I use the first half of the second video and the second half of the first video....

Miners work really well because the defences are so spread out.  You take plenty of heals and virtually no miners die.

Army composition (approximately):

5 healers

2 baby dragons

4-6 wizards/3-4 bowlers (either or)

1 hog (in case you get twitchy about cc)

Rest miners. Should have at least 25 in there

Spells - 2 x rage, 4 x heal, 1 x poison.

Would either have moar miners, or perhaps valks in cc.

Don't need freeze - that's the other advantage of miners; single infernos are not an issue because they duck out of sight before they go to max.

Good luck!

I shared this with sassy indirectly. Her response was "lure with wrecker. Got it. "

Anyway. Came here to say where the heck are you @crangs? I don't know if you're hitting 1 or 3 so crack on. 

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I shared this with sassy indirectly. Her response was "lure with wrecker. Got it. "

Anyway. Came here to say where the heck are you @crangs? I don't know if you're hitting 1 or 3 so crack on. 

lol. 

Crangs are you still alive? There is a mounting level of concern. 

Edit. Last visited the fora 10 minutes ago. He lives!

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

We picked up a bunch of randoms. They suck but they are lower level so they give us good matchups and our regulars are able to clean up. Currently on an 11 war winning streak. 

On a personal note my AQ will finally be Level 60 tomorrow!

• Like 1

Just now, juice64011 said:

We picked up a bunch of randoms. They suck but they are lower level so they give us good matchups and our regulars are able to clean up. Currently on an 11 war winning streak. 

On a personal note my AQ will finally be Level 60 tomorrow!

Nice!

We've just ended a 3 war losing streak....

How did you get on in cwl? Did you stay in masters? 

Phone finally committed seppuku. Hopefully replacing it today but play by plays would be appreciated during these war times until then. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Crangs are you still alive? There is a mounting level of concern. 

Edit. Last visited the fora 10 minutes ago. He lives!

Deder than Freddie, m8

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Phew. Was just about to light a candle. What happened then mate? Everything okay?

Mrs crangs volunteered me to do stuff at the in laws and I didn't know until I'd requested troops and gemmed my warden for war.  Was then out the door and out of internet.  I've told Mrs crangs she owes me 200 gems

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crangs said:

Mrs crangs volunteered me to do stuff at the in laws and I didn't know until I'd requested troops and gemmed my warden for war.  Was then out the door and out of internet.  I've told Mrs crangs she owes me 200 gems

Lol. Seems fair enough. Is she outside digging up a load of bushes and trees to find them? 

@TUF...every time I've opened coc chat it has been rather expletive ridden. That probably tells you all you need to know about progress. I think we have a grand total of one three star attack so far. 

18 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. Seems fair enough. Is she outside digging up a load of bushes and trees to find them? 

@TUF...every time I've opened coc chat it has been rather expletive ridden. That probably tells you all you need to know about progress. I think we have a grand total of one three star attack so far. 

lol was having withdrawals and downloaded it on my company iPad, just long enough to see Richie dropping heavy language in my chat box. Logged off immediately before it tarnished my pure heart. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol was having withdrawals and downloaded it on my company iPad, just long enough to see Richie dropping heavy language in my chat box. Logged off immediately before it tarnished my pure heart. 

It's okay though, our one truly 'big gun ' this war has just laid down his first hit. 

just checked how much I lost on defences during my absence.  sad times

• Sad 1

So the feeder's star recruits are the famous Harry (who has just left), a TH8 Swede called tick-tock, a TH7 called furious who has just said he can only war on Fridays, and Harry's mate who got off on the wrong foot when he arrived, demanded Pekka and was promptly given 5 wall-breakers by a certain Greek player.

We've basically lost a TH11 and three TH10s and replaced them with three TH8s and a TH7.  We've also got two players who are currently in jail.

The real funny part is that I think Sassy still hasn't quite got her head round how CWL works, so there will be a daily bout of confusion over the terrible match-up (bear in mind we were also promoted last round).

Thankfully the monthly Dave -> feeder to be a heroic donater plan has been quashed so we have a stronger team in the main.  Busy week ahead though...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, crangs said:

2uzg48.jpg

That is the artist formerly know as Batdad. Now, GreenArrow's attacking prowess resembles something like this...

Image result for arrow glove gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, crangs said:

2uzg48.jpg

Vee has now joined this elite group of toucans. 

Mirek/ Dave whetting the appetite for cwl by wetting the bed. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

So sassy makes big deal about Canary being in feedrr for cwl and doesnt even put me in

Are you in the squad? Cos it can get confusing. 

Speaking of which, @TUF, green arrow is in. I stuck 22 people into cwl because you never know who's going to drop out and it defaulted to a weird 15 in there. I've mixed it around though; arrow is definitely in. Also chewie is in the squad but hasn't responded at all when anyone's said anything so I think it's risky starting with him. 

• Like 1

it's been a while between drinks 

Screenshot_20190302-133635_Clash of Clans.jpg

• Like 3

@TUF.

I. Am. Sorry. 

You were collateral damage in my black to black to black disappointment of the double vee no lure, no poison followed by Dave I see myself as more of a 2 star hitter trifecta of bitter disillusionment. 

Cwl is weird though. Main clan is 2 leagues higher than feeder but facing easier opponents. Curious. 

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@TUF.

I. Am. Sorry. 

You were collateral damage in my black to black to black disappointment of the double vee no lure, no poison followed by Dave I see myself as more of a 2 star hitter trifecta of bitter disillusionment. 

Cwl is weird though. Main clan is 2 leagues higher than feeder but facing easier opponents. Curious. 

that vee attack was pathetic.  literally kill cc troops and steamroll that chit

6 hours ago, crangs said:

that vee attack was pathetic.  literally kill cc troops and steamroll that chit

It was particularly annoying because his previous attack failed due to cc troops but no adjustments were made.... he's played this game longer than any of us but can't 3 star a mid level th9 as a near max th11.... but he 'tried his best '.

We're going to manage to screw this up, I can feel it in my bones. The ghost of ghost is haunting us. 

• Haha 1

First time using raging bats. Thoughts on dropping a the blimp at 9 oclock and popping it to the right of the inferno with loons and raging them and 2 bat spells on the inferno and 2 ADs. Killing the north AD with AQ walk after killing CC up there. Hasting in loons on the southern AD. Dropping loons/hastes on the rest. 3-4 freezes and 3-4 hastes. Baby ds and minions for clean up or for 2 star insurance if things goes horribly horribly wrong.

53309031_820501621635584_9064229552779165696_n.png?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fdsm1-1.fna&oh=0c2eb7b3c2be5150e073af57eca618b5&oe=5D0FC183

3 hours ago, TUF said:

First time using raging bats. Thoughts on dropping a the blimp at 9 oclock and popping it to the right of the inferno with loons and raging them and 2 bat spells on the inferno and 2 ADs. Killing the north AD with AQ walk after killing CC up there. Hasting in loons on the southern AD. Dropping loons/hastes on the rest. 3-4 freezes and 3-4 hastes. Baby ds and minions for clean up or for 2 star insurance if things goes horribly horribly wrong.

53309031_820501621635584_9064229552779165696_n.png?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fdsm1-1.fna&oh=0c2eb7b3c2be5150e073af57eca618b5&oe=5D0FC183

bj-penn-gif-not-bad-GIF.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Tribal check out my hit on 8 im proud

And rightly so. Very nice hit. Some sweet miner hits by the fora team this war. 

So mini vee was benched due to canly failure against a th9. Kind of worried he may unsubscribe with his main as a silent sulking protest. 

We're making very heavy weather of these easy matches. Think we'll come undone against anyone half decent. 

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

And rightly so. Very nice hit. Some sweet miner hits by the fora team this war. 

So mini vee was benched due to canly failure against a th9. Kind of worried he may unsubscribe with his main as a silent sulking protest. 

We're making very heavy weather of these easy matches. Think we'll come undone against anyone half decent. 

we'd get unceremoniously pink socked if we ever get promoted.  They'd probably wipe their **** on the curtains before departing as well

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, crangs said:

we'd get unceremoniously pink socked if we ever get promoted.  They'd probably wipe their **** on the curtains before departing as well

I'm joining juice's clan if we get promoted!!

Although tuf had a genius switcheroo plan which I quite like. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'd go hide on Alan's abandoned boom beach 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crangs said:

I'd go hide on Alan's abandoned boom beach 

lol almost sig worthy

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

When i get to work, im responding to this with the appropraite SW prequel meme. 

• Like 2

@TUF, i do kind of agree about big hitters hitting early, but I really can't be bothered to spend a whole week loitering around waiting for people to hit and adjusting targets.  It does my head in during regular war, and CWL causes enough personal rustle (e.g the Tafa/EK hits) without adding to it.

Not sure i can do another one of these with this clan.  Tew many cans who don't communicate and do the same old nonsense.

16 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@TUF, i do kind of agree about big hitters hitting early, but I really can't be bothered to spend a whole week loitering around waiting for people to hit and adjusting targets.  It does my head in during regular war, and CWL causes enough personal rustle (e.g the Tafa/EK hits) without adding to it.

Not sure i can do another one of these with this clan.  Tew many cans who don't communicate and do the same old nonsense.

Hmm guess I'm not sure the resistance to late hitting in CWL but waiting 48 hours to stew and hit in regular war is ok? When it benefits a lot more to wait in CWL. Need to get back to talking through attacks before hits like was briefly agreed upon last CWL. Would have 2-3 extra stars in the tank right now if we had. I'm not too rustled about it tbh. Crystal 1 seems to be a good fit for us at the moment and Masters will come organically when a few fringe TH11s upgrade and can rely on retard strength. 

Edited by TUF

3 hours ago, TUF said:

When i get to work, im responding to this with the appropraite SW prequel meme. 

Almost forgot about this

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Image result for anakin this whole operation was your idea

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, TUF said:

Hmm guess I'm not sure the resistance to late hitting in CWL but waiting 48 hours to stew and hit in regular war is ok? When it benefits a lot more to wait in CWL. Need to get back to talking through attacks before hits like was briefly agreed upon last CWL. Would have 2-3 extra stars in the tank right now if we had. I'm not too rustled about it tbh. Crystal 1 seems to be a good fit for us at the moment and Masters will come organically when a few fringe TH11s upgrade and can rely on retard strength. 

How does it benefit more in cwl? Unless someone gets 0 stars it doesn't make sense to re-do bases.  Whereas in regular war you've obviously got twice as many attacks than bases so much more flexibility. We virtually never remark bases in cwl but do it all the time in regular war. 

CWL is a way busier time than regular war for me. It's 21 war attacks in a week v the usual 8. It's marking up bases 14 times in a week instead of the usual 4. And it's explaining to sassy that it's not a ridiculous match, it's just how cwl works 7 times a week instead of 0.

Tl;dr insert ain't nobody got time for that meme here. 

9 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

How does it benefit more in cwl? Unless someone gets 0 stars it doesn't make sense to re-do bases.  Whereas in regular war you've obviously got twice as many attacks than bases so much more flexibility. We virtually never remark bases in cwl but do it all the time in regular war. 

CWL is a way busier time than regular war for me. It's 21 war attacks in a week v the usual 8. It's marking up bases 14 times in a week instead of the usual 4. And it's explaining to sassy that it's not a ridiculous match, it's just how cwl works 7 times a week instead of 0.

Tl;dr insert ain't nobody got time for that meme here. 

You all taking this **** too seriously.