Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

He just wants to sabotage us

I don't think he would do that. He's a scholar and a gentlemen.

12er otoh would definitely join to sabotage us, especially when he found out there are no likes.

• Like 3

Ok not going to join now after seeing how teemu truly feels 

Bro I know your tricks. 12er sent u to infiltrate and destroy us from within.

• Like 2

Wow, I've just checked the war log. RUF and Teemu cleaning house.

Meh, I got somewhat of a walk. Both layouts were garbo and the CCs were chit. Daft Vader might need the Rogan/Schuab talk tho.

• Like 2

It's my painter's second account. He's a bit of a liability.

Some lovely work so far though. Their cc's are weird.

BTW, I'll probably kick batosai's mate out after the war. You don't rock up and on day 2 start calling people worthless children.

LOL sounds like a GOAT to me. If anything u should give him a promotion m8.

I feel like we should be going for quality over quantity at this point tho.

• Like 1

LOL sounds like a GOAT to me. If anything u should give him a promotion m8.

I feel like we should be going for quality over quantity at this point tho.

bro, Bubba let you and I in when we had NOTHING. We have no say in who joins the clan.

bro, Bubba let you and I in when we had NOTHING. We have no say in who joins the clan.

That's what I mean. We have enough cans. We should be more worried about making gains and not trying to 20 v 20 every war until we change our bum lives

• Like 1

Teemu I felt I should

Come here and apologise for the disrespect

My new clan is going to be legendary you will be VERY sorry you rustled TeemGOD

• Like 2

Teemu I felt I should

Come here and apologise for the disrespect

As Teemus manager I speak on behalf of Teemu when I say that Teemu would also like to apologize

TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY

Edited by RUF
  • Like 2

lmao I feel as if our antics are going to get all of bubba's m8s to quit the clan soon

The delicate sensibilities of Europeans aren't ready for the full force of the UFC fora.
  • Like 4

lmao I feel as if our antics are going to get all of bubba's m8s to quit the clan soon

Lol, my mates are loving it.

It's only batosai's glass-jimmied mate who seems to have a problem.

• Like 3

I wish I could see this chat exchange. Sounds funny.

And clearly that guy didn't know who he was talking to. Only an uninformed idiot would call RUF worthless when he's sitting on jew gold all the way to his vaulted ceilings.

Btw congrats on your victories Teamoo. You are in the running for war MVP unless RUF pulls off another flawless hog raid

• Like 2

I wish I could see this chat exchange. Sounds funny.

And clearly that guy didn't know who he was talking to. Only an uninformed idiot would call RUF worthless when he's sitting on jew gold all the way to his vaulted ceilings.

Btw congrats on your victories Teamoo. You are in the running for war MVP unless RUF pulls off another flawless hog raid

It was quite funny. Tuf expressed minor frustration that no one had given him any troops. Then my brother in law chipped in that he had received a lot more than he'd given.

Then a random Philippines guy who joined literally two days ago just wrote "Jim is a worthless child".

The clan is at peace with each other now though, and kicking some Norwegian ****.

• Like 3

It was quite funny. Tuf expressed minor frustration that no one had given him any troops. Then my brother in law chipped in that he had received a lot more than he'd given.

Then a random Philippines guy who joined literally two days ago just wrote "Jim is a worthless child".

The clan is at peace with each other now though, and kicking some Norwegian ****.

I believe I am in line for a promotion for my 6 star performance this war & my troops donated to received ratio which I am very proud of.

• Like 2

I believe I am in line for a promotion for my 6 star performance this war & my troops donated to received ratio which I am very proud of.

I would also like to mention that the second target I 3 starred was ranked above me.

• Like 2

Kick that painting can to the curb and promote Teajew or RUF the bear jew

u wouldn't call me Teajew if u saw my troops donated amount, m8

• Like 1

u wouldn't call me Teajew if u saw my troops donated amount, m8

Its an honorary title and when mentioned with RUF the worlds leader in jew gold its a VERY big complement.

Bubba if promos arent dished out after this war the clan union will be mobilizing and we'll see your slum lord azz in court.

• Like 1

TUF the merciful donated 30 troops to 2 randoms while I too requested troops 3 times with nothing in return and Bubbas painter decided to humiliate me in front of his family and all of Norway :( FeelsBadMan

• Like 2

im donating my troops to poon just to piss him off since he thinks my troops are cabbage

Edited by Young_Teemu
  • Like 2

Our foe has quit

We thought that with the Arabs...still 10 hours to go. Me, winter and Genki have all got two attacks left though so that should be another 15-18 stars.

• Like 1

Hmm...the Norwegians have woken up and promptly started attacking bases that have already been 3-starred....

worthless children 

• Like 3

We need to throw hands with somebody that comes to bang. That was... underwhelming.

When's the next one Bubba?

• Like 4

We need to throw hands with somebody that comes to bang. That was... underwhelming.

Dont get c0cky or you'll get Joubanged like aluminum perry. Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 1

I'm torn....do we try and squeeze in a couple of 10v10 before Christmas or go for one epic 20v20 (if juice will join....just sacked someone).

• Like 1

I'm torn....do we try and squeeze in a couple of 10v10 before Christmas or go for one epic 20v20 (if juice will join....just sacked someone).

we need to war as much as possible hit lvl 5
  • Like 2