Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Might need to update this statement after my 0 star performance today. 

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

is my base intimidating? Always gets hit late unless someone big brothers it for 3? 😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, crangs said:

is my base intimidating? Always gets hit late unless someone big brothers it for 3? 😂

Was just wondering this. My base is an easy 2 and far from the hardest hit and I haven't been hit in over 48 hours and it's always late. Maybe it's Randys scouring the web to find how to 3 star it and little do they know, they were made by a couple autistic artistic geniuses. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TUF said:

Was just wondering this. My base is an easy 2 and far from the hardest hit and I haven't been hit in over 48 hours and it's always late. Maybe it's Randys scouring the web to find how to 3 star it and little do they know, they were made by a couple autistic artistic geniuses. 

Screenshot_20190506-160934_YouTube.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

And on that note **** agentand master**** another vacay is in order 

Lol. That encounter escalated quickly. 

You've played a blinder mate. Don't stop now you're hitting a bit of form. 

So frozen flames 2 is now officially a permanent clan, not just a temporary one for cwl. Consequently main clan is much more like a library and I can't get hold of max ice golems!

Main rationale seems to be Dave getting a bit mopey in the main clan. With cwl promotion finally achieved I'm tempted to explore other options for a bit. Splitting the clan is a terrible idea in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

So frozen flames 2 is now officially a permanent clan, not just a temporary one for cwl. Consequently main clan is much more like a library and I can't get hold of max ice golems!

Main rationale seems to be Dave getting a bit mopey in the main clan. With cwl promotion finally achieved I'm tempted to explore other options for a bit. Splitting the clan is a terrible idea in my opinion. 

It would basically be an arranged marriage at this point forcing Dave back, from my conversations with him. He's happy being a single mother mate. Leave him be. 

If anything, we switch clans and bully in Crystal III in CWL and let Dave and the gang get us back to our rightful place (out of Masters)

49 minutes ago, TUF said:

It would basically be an arranged marriage at this point forcing Dave back, from my conversations with him. He's happy being a single mother mate. Leave him be. 

If anything, we switch clans and bully in Crystal III in CWL and let Dave and the gang get us back to our rightful place (out of Masters)

Oh I have no intention of trying to get Dave back. He's not happy in the main clan. Had the chat...

I just don't agree with running a second clan purely for his benefit. Bullying in Crystal III might be fun though. 

• Like 1

Just now, juice64011 said:

Finally maxed my heroes. Game should even more enjoyable now. 

Nice one. Expect Supercell to announce level 65 heroes in the next update. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

when you chuck lulz at tuf's expense thinking he wont see it from the other clan but the chat is dead and he comes back for a visit 😂

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, crangs said:

when you chuck lulz at tuf's expense thinking he wont see it from the other clan but the chat is dead and he comes back for a visit 😂

Lol. 

I Still struggle with the logic of why we're all warring in the crap clan instead of the main one. I also struggle with the logic of how Dave's attacks have got steadily worse. 

When you haven't clan gamed in 6 weeks and Supercell drip feeds you these chitty wok rewards

n0hp9g3a5ry21.png

7 hours ago, crangs said:

Image result for retard strength meme

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

When you haven't clan gamed in 6 weeks and Supercell drip feeds you these chitty wok rewards

n0hp9g3a5ry21.png

On 2nd glance, could parlay this into 410 gems but when the best item is a builder base rune and you don't even builder base, you know Supercell is selling wolf tickets. 

• Like 1

Gems - hero potion - gems - builder pot - 100 gems from shovels - 150 gems 

Use 500 gems to buy one shovel

Profit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TUF said:

Gems - hero potion - gems - builder pot - 100 gems from shovels - 150 gems 

Use 500 gems to buy one shovel

Profit 

Then sell the shovel for 50 gems and buy 2 training potions. Boom!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I can't figure out a miner attack. I can get high percentage but so far three stars has eluded me. 

Talking TH12 vs 12? I've all but given up on them playing around with power potions. Haven't found a base where bowlers weren't a better option. 

Have had the most success with 2 army comps

7 electric dragons - 8 loons - 2 healers - minion - 4 rages - 5 freezes

16 bowlers - 8 giants - 8 witches - 3 healers - 3 rages - 1 heal - 1 jump - 1 poison - 2 freezes (dropping giants in a line with witches behind to funnel in bowlers/heros) 

Both attacks are basically guaranteed 2 stars with the occasional 3. 

• Like 2

They're essentially retard proof, proven by our clans resident retard spamming it every attack. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I can't figure out a miner attack. I can get high percentage but so far three stars has eluded me. 

I've got a half decent one that works on really spread out bases, like quad bases. I don't think they're great on compact bases though. 

3 starred a near max th12 this war with queen walk plus e dragon funnel, then ww, ice golem, 16 bowlers and 9 hogs. ice golem bought some time and saved a heal which gave the hogs more legs. 

• Like 2

Clan games is serious business lads. Watching Sassy not take challenges for 15+ minutes and then insta cherry pick all the versus challenges was almost as funny as getting two 800+ trophy challenges and seeing her rage quit when she thought she couldn't finish 1st anymore. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Clan games is serious business lads. Watching Sassy not take challenges for 15+ minutes and then insta cherry pick all the versus challenges was almost as funny as getting two 800+ trophy challenges and seeing her rage quit when she thought she couldn't finish 1st anymore. 

Lol. I wondered what that passive aggressive exchange was all about. 

Tuf's jew ways are rubbing off on the clan.  A few requests are only getting part filled.  Strangely just enough to complete the daily challenge as well, lol

• Like 2

Unless the clans merge, I'm going wandering after next cwl. Lacklustre 10 v 10s are not doing it for me, neither is splitting the clan down the middle purely so Dave can have a safe space. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Unless the clans merge, I'm going wandering after next cwl. Lacklustre 10 v 10s are not doing it for me, neither is splitting the clan down the middle purely so Dave can have a safe space. 

if the long AF waits for troops continue(while people are online as well) then I'll go to FF2, lol

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, crangs said:

if the long AF waits for troops continue(while people are online as well) then I'll go to FF2, lol

Lol. Dave was on 22k donations last time I was over there. 

Well that was bloody hard work. 

I'm fairly convinced the main reasons we're not merging is so sassy can have somewhere to war with Alice. 

Have a strong urge to leave before cwl tbh. Talk me down tuf... did I misread?

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Well that was bloody hard work. 

I'm fairly convinced the main reasons we're not merging is so sassy can have somewhere to war with Alice. 

Have a strong urge to leave before cwl tbh. Talk me down tuf... did I misread?

Meh. No win situation. Clan and game in general is just in a down tick at the moment. CWL and update will give it a bump. Im just a bit tired of Sassys motives at the moment. Dave blaming Batdad was wolf tickets. The pressure and shame from CWL was just too much. Cant say I'd even want the ghost of Dave back at the moment. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

Meh. No win situation. Clan and game in general is just in a down tick at the moment. CWL and update will give it a bump. Im just a bit tired of Sassys motives at the moment. Dave blaming Batdad was wolf tickets. The pressure and shame from CWL was just too much. Cant say I'd even want the ghost of Dave back at the moment. 

I agree with all of that. Will do one last cwl. Then time for me to move on. It's not going to change because sassy wants to run two clans. It is what it is. If I find somewhere decent I'll let you know!

26 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I agree with all of that. Will do one last cwl. Then time for me to move on. It's not going to change because sassy wants to run two clans. It is what it is. If I find somewhere decent I'll let you know!

I'll be joining the juicey one before these CWLs if he has room in his 15.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TUF said:

That also irked me... that our pre- announced and pre-meditated trip allegedly had such a big impact on the clan. 

This is going to be a bleak cwl with one th12 down though. 

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Wait wtf did i do to dave?

6 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Wait wtf did i do to dave?

Lol. Had a very unsatisfying discussion with Dave/ sassy in the feeder. Basically he flitted from people taking the piss with donations (you were cited as one example of many), plus is going off to war with juice. 

The real reason we're split though is because sassy wants a second clan. She can blame Dave all she wants but it became glaringly obvious that it's all about her. He offered to go elsewhere and let the clans merge, so there's absolutely nothing stopping her. 

That's why my mind is made up to move on. Hopefully we'll all end up reunited in another clan. Mirek is wearing kinda thin too so I leave with no regrets. 

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Shouldn't be an issue. 

We have a lot of new guys but they are all lower level so won't be in CWL

17 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Shouldn't be an issue. 

We have a lot of new guys but they are all lower level so won't be in CWL

Juice arr all welcomed

42 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. Had a very unsatisfying discussion with Dave/ sassy in the feeder. Basically he flitted from people taking the piss with donations (you were cited as one example of many), plus is going off to war with juice. 

The real reason we're split though is because sassy wants a second clan. She can blame Dave all she wants but it became glaringly obvious that it's all about her. He offered to go elsewhere and let the clans merge, so there's absolutely nothing stopping her. 

That's why my mind is made up to move on. Hopefully we'll all end up reunited in another clan. Mirek is wearing kinda thin too so I leave with no regrets. 

Have no idea whaat any of that meant but where ever u guys go if you want ill follow

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Hey i created a clan to stay in for now just until you guys figure out where we heading

Lol. Liked the name!

So given TUF and yourself are outta there, I've brought my retirement forward.  Will stay until Clan games are done and then look for a new clan to do CWL in.

@juice64011...room for a few more?  Would be good if you could squeeze in me plus my alt and arrow and his alts. @crangs, will you join the fun?  In short, the split clans is definitely a permanent thing so it's sparked an exodus.

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. Liked the name!

So given TUF and yourself are outta there, I've brought my retirement forward.  Will stay until Clan games are done and then look for a new clan to do CWL in.

@juice64011...room for a few more?  Would be good if you could squeeze in me plus my alt and arrow and his alts. @crangs, will you join the fun?  In short, the split clans is definitely a permanent thing so it's sparked an exodus.

We have 37 active members on my last count so can fit everyone. 

• Like 1