Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

strange war really.  I could've hit a lot higher but didn't want to step on toes

• Like 1

I am mildly miffed. Supercell steals a star, plunging me from 5th to 12th on the board and then I hit a sweet 99.99% 2 star. 

In other news, frozen flames 2 is officially closing after this cwl. Interesting.... wonder where that idea came from?

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I am mildly miffed. Supercell steals a star, plunging me from 5th to 12th on the board and then I hit a sweet 99.99% 2 star. 

In other news, frozen flames 2 is officially closing after this cwl. Interesting.... wonder where that idea came from?

Lol is it that place was what Trump would call a **** hole

8 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

lol I said this from day 1. Dont think a lot of forward thinking went into this.

• Like 1

some cuck/s keeps giving me rage spells when I ask for freeze.  About to retaliate with skelly spells if I catch them

• Like 2

2 hours ago, crangs said:

some cuck/s keeps giving me rage spells when I ask for freeze.  About to retaliate with skelly spells if I catch them

It's not me. But I can understand your hipster spell requests triggering someone.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It's not me. But I can understand your hipster spell requests triggering someone.

if I could cook max freeze for myself then I would.  it's not like I'm requesting bat spells or jump spells 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, crangs said:

if I could cook max freeze for myself then I would.  it's not like I'm requesting bat spells or jump spells 

This brings back memories of tuf's skeleton spell era. 

9 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

This brings back memories of tuf's skeleton spell era. 

lol my apologies. I will not try any new attacks until you tell me which ones are trending on youtube.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, crangs said:

When I had Max rage but not freeze I would do the same request and Joel would nag at me about it. If someone is willing to wait for their CC to be filled then I don't know why anyone would care what they request, especially when it's to make the strongest attack possible. 

• Like 1

lol, log on. Chat has me being cucked with a bowler in a valk request and tuf with 3 wreckers when he needs a slammer.  It's like this clan had been kylo'd

• Like 2

Interesting video this.

Some FAQs. One of the more eye-opening was that the 8 people you attack are not the same 8 that will attack you.  So it's a bit less builder hall than I originally though.

On 6/12/2019 at 3:47 PM, juice64011 said:

When I had Max rage but not freeze I would do the same request and Joel would nag at me about it. If someone is willing to wait for their CC to be filled then I don't know why anyone would care what they request, especially when it's to make the strongest attack possible. 

Some one nagged me cause i asked for 2 poison i was told cook my own and request something someone can fill in one try 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Some one nagged me cause i asked for 2 poison i was told cook my own and request something someone can fill in one try 

They're really funny about that. Going to start asking for all archers. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Tell him that you will request what you want.

I was at the lake for 3 days so I didn't see it or I would say something. 

On 6/13/2019 at 2:57 AM, crangs said:

lol, log on. Chat has me being cucked with a bowler in a valk request and tuf with 3 wreckers when he needs a slammer.  It's like this clan had been kylo'd

It's weird because this hasn't been an issue before but no one has seen who is donating the incorrect thing. 

23 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

It's weird because this hasn't been an issue before but no one has seen who is donating the incorrect thing. 

Agent is on the most wanted list for his cuck crimes but the day I got donated 3 wreckers for 3 war slammer requests was 2 different people although they said it was an accident an apologized, but I can't remember who it was. The day both sides teamed up to fill Agent's request with wall breakers was a beautiful moment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you listen carefully enough, you can hear the faint sound of Chewie already buying ALL the gems.

Weird timing on the update though.

• Like 1

smh. I assume when you get attacked it will be like a regular raid where your defenses are down. I got out the Tribal Fury spreadsheet and planned out a few defenses for 5 more days assuming the update would drop at seasons end and now I'm about to get my angus stretched with infernos and other defenses down. 

Supercell is definitely following the Tribal Fury 30ish minutes time concept on this countdown as well....

• Like 1

Just now, TUF said:

Supercell is definitely following the Tribal Fury 30ish minutes time concept on this countdown as well....

Lol, I just came on to say that they told me 30 minutes about an hour ago. 

• Like 1