Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

18 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Made him so mad he accused tuf of being English!

Did i just get deported for the most American tradition there is? 

• Like 1

this kinda witchcraft is unheard of at can base 

Screenshot_20190708-175510_Clash of Clans.jpg

• Like 1

Who is this can Brandon? Literally ignores everything everyone says, gives awards to people who don't need or want them, and most dammingly hands himself an award despite finishing 12th.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Who is this can Brandon? Literally ignores everything everyone says, gives awards to people who don't need or want them, and most dammingly hands himself an award despite finishing 12th.

I had a need and a want but yeah, that was stoopid

• Like 1

RIP in pieces Bubba. Just maxed and they offer their best clan game prizes in ages. 

Post image

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

RIP in pieces Bubba. Just maxed and they offer their best clan game prizes in ages. 

Post image

Lol. And the only things I'm actually interested in right now are training potions... and I can get 1. Smh

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

This is a nice addition. It's an optional upgrade for the legends among us

Screenshot_20190827-152518.png

I knew Bubba_Spreadsheets would approve but can't help but feel like that screenshot was just a flex for them two +40s :)

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

I knew Bubba_Spreadsheets would approve but can't help but feel like that screenshot was just a flex for them two +40s :)

Lol. Unfortunately the 6th attack (a miserable one star) didn't fit on the screen.

Early days of legends has a ton of non-maxed TH12s so there's not much to be proud of!  Think of them as one of the may 3 star hits J-Bird has been posting recently.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. Unfortunately the 6th attack (a miserable one star) didn't fit on the screen.

Early days of legends has a ton of non-maxed TH12s so there's not much to be proud of!  Think of them as one of the may 3 star hits J-Bird has been posting recently.

Respect his 3 stars mate. This is the 4th time this month they've shadow nerfed electric dragons so it makes it even more impressive :)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TUF said:

Respect his 3 stars mate. This is the 4th time this month they've shadow nerfed electric dragons so it makes it even more impressive :)

Even the one against a dude with mainly TH8 defences?

He's the biggest enemy to my "stop just spamming e dragons and wondering why you can't get 3 stars in war" initiative.

Apart from you, of course.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Even the one against a dude with mainly TH8 defences?

He's the biggest enemy to my "stop just spamming e dragons and wondering why you can't get 3 stars in war" initiative.

Apart from you, of course.

My e drags have lost some morale it seems since adopting this lowly Titans badge. I've forgotten how to e dragon. Losing some motivation as I close in on maxed. After this next end of the season pass loot payout, I shouldn't ever have to raid again. Except for walls. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TUF said:

My e drags have lost some morale it seems since adopting this lowly Titans badge. I've forgotten how to e dragon. Losing some motivation as I close in on maxed. After this next end of the season pass loot payout, I shouldn't ever have to raid again. Except for walls. 

All about builders now mate. 

And TH13. 

11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

All about builders now mate. 

And TH13. 

Indeed. I need to reclaim my rightful title on BB. Just realized I haven't even got a hit in this season but let the race to 5,000 begin. 

• Haha 1

Call me a control freak, but the complete lack of organisation kind of bugs me....no idea of whether we're doing 15 or 30, no plan, people hit tagged targets, or don't hit...there are some really good attackers but we cost ourselves every single war with the whole chilled out just don't suck bro business.

It is what it is I suppose.  Thanks for having me Juice; I might go for another wander after this CWL....not that the grass is always greener of course!

22 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Call me a control freak, but the complete lack of organisation kind of bugs me....no idea of whether we're doing 15 or 30, no plan, people hit tagged targets, or don't hit...there are some really good attackers but we cost ourselves every single war with the whole chilled out just don't suck bro business.

It is what it is I suppose.  Thanks for having me Juice; I might go for another wander after this CWL....not that the grass is always greener of course!

Nah. If we can barely fill a 30v30, we just need to get back to the 15v15 wars we had last CWL and let the Randy's sort themselves out somewhere else. We don't have to worry about our top 15 not hitting and the 15v15 CWL is what got us promoted so I think we could take it pretty far. Assigning targets is much more manageable in a 15v15 too. 

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

Nah. If we can barely fill a 30v30, we just need to get back to the 15v15 wars we had last CWL and let the Randy's sort themselves out somewhere else. We don't have to worry about our top 15 not hitting and the 15v15 CWL is what got us promoted so I think we could take it pretty far. Assigning targets is much more manageable in a 15v15 too. 

You or juice need to take over that clan! Nobody is actually leading...

Agree that 15v15 is infinitely preferable. 

I can't take the time to sort out 30 vs 30. **** took over an hour last time. 15 vs 15 is my preferred cwl with the people we have. The last one was way smoother than 30 vs 30.

Germany and ChrisK are on my list to boot. I didn't want to do it due to 30 vs 30 but I don't trust them to use their attacks or to get two stars. Potato might be gone as well. I like bigger wars but it might be better to go with who we know is reliable and recruit.

• Like 3

In other news, having spent possibly hours watching hog videos, including those by the great itzu himself - in English and German, dedicating four whole days of legend league attacks, i can confirm that hogs still absolutely suck. 

Why did nobody tell me this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

In other news, having spent possibly hours watching hog videos, including those by the great itzu himself - in English and German, dedicating four whole days of legend league attacks, i can confirm that hogs still absolutely suck. 

Why did nobody tell me this?

Image result for kylo ren gif

I got sentimental one week thinking about Kylo and vintage Winterfell and tried every kind of combination and in my extensive testing and spreadsheeting i determined that they too still absolutely suck. Seemed to work best with long queen walks but i still got bodied but unforeseen variables. itzu is a confirmed Russian hacker. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, TUF said:

Image result for kylo ren gif

I got sentimental one week thinking about Kylo and vintage Winterfell and tried every kind of combination and in my extensive testing and spreadsheeting i determined that they too still absolutely suck. Seemed to work best with long queen walks but i still got bodied but unforeseen variables. itzu is a confirmed Russian hacker. 

My last attempt was textbook... queen walk took out the cc, eagle, enemy queen, half the defences... and it still ended up as a 70% 1 star. 

Moving on to queen charge laloonion now. Hogs are dead to me

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

My last attempt was textbook... queen walk took out the cc, eagle, enemy queen, half the defences... and it still ended up as a 70% 1 star. 

Moving on to e dragon exclusive now. Hogs are dead to me

Smart move m9

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, TUF said:

2 war troop requests in a row filled with wrong troops. Help wanted.

It was probably a highly rustled agent who seemed to take great exception to your clan mail.

Achievement unlocked!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It was probably a highly rustled agent who seemed to take great exception to your clan mail.

Achievement unlocked!

0 to Rustled in 3 posts or less

I find it hilarious that his 3 go-to insults to me are

1)I'm British

2)I'm older than him

3)I play more than him

A perfect 0/3

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Who you beefong with Tuf

Just Agent doing Agent things; missing attacks, filling wrong troops, could fill the Dead Sea with his salty tears. 

when you buy the gold pass just to fill war ccs quickly 🙄

I wonder how many of those knobgobblers never fill for war 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, crangs said:

when you buy the gold pass just to fill war ccs quickly 🙄

I wonder how many of those knobgobblers never fill for war 

Lol. On the plus side, the sight when 560 troops all leave the base at once is pretty awesome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Agent just gets weirder..

I can understand people who don't play coc taking the piss out of people who do..but when you've unashamedly been playing for 6 years across 3 accounts it's a curios stance to take.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Agent just gets weirder..

I can understand people who don't play coc taking the piss out of people who do..but when you've unashamedly been playing for 6 years across 3 accounts it's a curios stance to take.

Calls me old: Is older.

Calls me English: I'm not.

Says I play too much: Has multiple account near max.

Says I chat too much: Last time I chatted was 2 days ago in response to him chatting just to call him a dummy. 

Calls me a Far Eastern Groupie: Is constantly talking about other men's pieners and fapping. 

Self awareness isn't for everybody 

Edited by TUF
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Calls me old: Is older.

Calls me English: I'm not.

Says I play too much: Has multiple account near max.

Says I chat too much: Last time I chatted was 2 days ago in response to him chatting just to call him a dummy. 

Calls me a Far Eastern Groupie: Is constantly talking about other men's pieners and fapping. 

Self awareness isn't for everybody 

Lol. These are 5 excellent points. 

Strong push on builder's by the way. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. These are 5 excellent points. 

Strong push on builder's by the way. 

Its all i have left in this world. Think i just hit a personal best. After this season im becoming CWL exclusive until the TH13 update. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TUF said:

Its all i have left in this world. Think i just hit a personal best. After this season im becoming CWL exclusive until the TH13 update. 

Nice. My best is 5008, you're only two wins from a new clan record. 

Sure you don't fancy one last full legends season? It's kinda dull only having capster in legends!

Between weirdo's repetitive 'jokes', the complete shambles virtually every war  ,bird blaming everyone but himself when we lose and yoDaddy turning heel I'm finding SBF a fairly depressing place to be tbh. Going to go walkabout. Thanks for having me juice!

• Like 1

Agreed but I stubbornly dont want to give Agent what he wants and prefer to keep rustling his paper jimmies. If you find an alternative, let me know and i'll join as long as we get custody of Knighty.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Agreed but I stubbornly dont want to give Agent what he wants and prefer to keep rustling his paper jimmies. If you find an alternative, let me know and i'll join as long as we get custody of Knighty.

Lol. It's a fair point. I might stay behind with Sparta to troll him. 

I'm back in the old clan. It's in decent shape tbf. Quite a few legends, a bit more active. Leader has his head screwed on it seems, and I've already been called bro 3 times. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. It's a fair point. I might stay behind with Sparta to troll him. 

I'm back in the old clan. It's in decent shape tbf. Quite a few legends, a bit more active. Leader has his head screwed on it seems, and I've already been called bro 3 times. 

lol only if i can have a minimum bro count clause in my contract. Do they have room for CWL?

• Like 1

I feel obligated as a mandatory reporter to also save Juice from this abusive home. Have done nothing but donate and try to get along with everyone and it seems its been in vein and true colors are coming out. Sad.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol only if i can have a minimum bro count clause in my contract. Do they have room for CWL?

Possibly. Will enquire. They have a feeder system but just for cwl.

They talk in Arabic occasionally. That might take a bit of getting used to...

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

I feel obligated as a mandatory reporter to also save Juice from this abusive home. Have done nothing but donate and try to get along with everyone and it seems its been in vein and true colors are coming out. Sad.

For a clan that has 'don't ****' in it's description, there's a heck of a lot of ****ing...a lot of experts in hindsight...

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

For a clan that has 'don't ****' in it's description, there's a heck of a lot of ****ing...a lot of experts in hindsight...

Yea im not leaving now. Too much chit talked now to walk away. Pretty sure I get my fill of Arabic with Agents jibberish anyways :)

• Haha 1

So a short update from good old Sparta.  Only a couple of days into CWL, but the attackers are another level IMO.  Tons of FC's, a lot of talk about attacks, and a lot of variety in attacks.  Saw a couple of sweet 3 stars on max bases with hogs, lots of bats use and virtually no e dragon attacks.  38 stars against a clan with 13 TH12s was a pretty good effort.  

It's more chat than banter, but there's definitely a lot less of the world-weariness in SBF; feels a lot more like the original Sparta in "spirit". Turns out there's only one guy who doesn't speak English, so arabic is not the language of choice.  Leader is very proactive, to the point I woke up this morning to a message reminding me there were 3 hours until war ends.

It's a good place to be right now.  Just the right level of nerdiness and seriousness without being over the top.  Lol, logged on a couple of times as Sparta and noticed Agent still going strong. I think he's sent his alt to Frozen Flames to look for me :)

Btw, they've even got their own YouTube channel!!

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

So a short update from good old Sparta.  Only a couple of days into CWL, but the attackers are another level IMO.  Tons of FC's, a lot of talk about attacks, and a lot of variety in attacks.  Saw a couple of sweet 3 stars on max bases with hogs, lots of bats use and virtually no e dragon attacks.  38 stars against a clan with 13 TH12s was a pretty good effort.  

It's more chat than banter, but there's definitely a lot less of the world-weariness in SBF; feels a lot more like the original Sparta in "spirit". Turns out there's only one guy who doesn't speak English, so arabic is not the language of choice.  Leader is very proactive, to the point I woke up this morning to a message reminding me there were 3 hours until war ends.

It's a good place to be right now.  Just the right level of nerdiness and seriousness without being over the top.  Lol, logged on a couple of times as Sparta and noticed Agent still going strong. I think he's sent his alt to Frozen Flames to look for me :)

Btw, they've even got their own YouTube channel!!

lol youre making a compelling sales pitch mate. Are you a permanent resident there then?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol youre making a compelling sales pitch mate. Are you a permanent resident there then?

I'll see how it goes during CWL. Looks promising though.

I will not return to SBF though.  Too quiet, too lethargic, and too much Agent.

• Like 1