Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

I'm not ignoring these invites btw.  Just too shamefully canly atm.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, crangs said:

The last one was after witnessing a spectacular e dragon 1 star.  Just wanted you to know you weren't alone.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, crangs said:

I've canned it up multiple times here and my only regret is not coming over sooner. They couldn't be less judgmental. This screenshot pretty sums up my time here thusfar.

Not sure I've ever even had an interaction with this particular "bro" until asking him if he needed any troops after shamelessly requested 4 times myself

75064834_2425823264400000_6440122302926422016_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeHpVmcE8e41311WP4mRx5h_s76MnpU0bs6BdgN_W1v0PjBRPaO9Q1dXkuGtkCG8RYCusagUCBlyV3nH5mSMmtj4o3OB17UrF-1tkwJ1g2BkZg&_nc_oc=AQmgLsacPZ0EWzcbIVJNaqE7JZiFwBShk5TwgJllRPPMz4Zu_4oA3Lex51QDwtIIpE4&_nc_ht=scontent.ffod1-1.fna&oh=1ed874749fd528314ba6325d8766cd84&oe=5E5A7E68

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TUF said:

I've canned it up multiple times here and my only regret is not coming over sooner. They couldn't be less judgmental. This screenshot pretty sums up my time here thusfar.

Not sure I've ever even had an interaction with this particular "bro" until asking him if he needed any troops after shamelessly requested 4 times myself

75064834_2425823264400000_6440122302926422016_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeHpVmcE8e41311WP4mRx5h_s76MnpU0bs6BdgN_W1v0PjBRPaO9Q1dXkuGtkCG8RYCusagUCBlyV3nH5mSMmtj4o3OB17UrF-1tkwJ1g2BkZg&_nc_oc=AQmgLsacPZ0EWzcbIVJNaqE7JZiFwBShk5TwgJllRPPMz4Zu_4oA3Lex51QDwtIIpE4&_nc_ht=scontent.ffod1-1.fna&oh=1ed874749fd528314ba6325d8766cd84&oe=5E5A7E68

I observed this first thing in the morning. Got me right in the feels.

• Like 1

I should post the screen shot of King Mo consoling me after my most recent 1 star war attack but i'm still in mourning. 

• Haha 2

I'm glad i didn't scrap this base after getting pink socked by Bubba. It's been surprisingly not terrible. 

6n5XDHm.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TUF said:

I'm glad i didn't scrap this base after getting pink socked by Bubba. It's been surprisingly not terrible. 

6n5XDHm.jpg

Solid. Although day 1 attacks seem a bit feeble. 

This dragon event is already ruining my gainz though. 

24 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Solid. Although day 1 attacks seem a bit feeble. 

This dragon event is already ruining my gainz though. 

Right when I took that screen shot, I hit attack and was betrayed by my lucky toilet and DC'd before I could even drop a troop. 

Having a bit of decoration envy. I need a hero like FinishHim and his 3 friends to donate the 2.50

z8wn9k7ydpv31.jpg

• Like 1

So how was CWL in SBF/Frozen Flames?

Thought it was a solid effort in Sparta.  First time in the big leagues of Master II and finished a very respectable second. Were briefly threatening first but lost by 3 cups to the eventual winners so it's a fair cop.  I definitely enjoy the buzz during CWL. @TUF, how was it for you?

Think my coc career would be coming to an end if it wasn't for the TH13 update looming large. It's definitely not as much fun being maxed as it is building stuff.

• Like 1

SBF won comfortably in masters 3. I think I'm going to bounce around a bit and see if I can find some 40+ person wars. I've barely been playing lately. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

So how was CWL in SBF/Frozen Flames?

Thought it was a solid effort in Sparta.  First time in the big leagues of Master II and finished a very respectable second. Were briefly threatening first but lost by 3 cups to the eventual winners so it's a fair cop.  I definitely enjoy the buzz during CWL. @TUF, how was it for you?

Think my coc career would be coming to an end if it wasn't for the TH13 update looming large. It's definitely not as much fun being maxed as it is building stuff.

I would uninstall if i was still at SBF. Life at SpartaUK is pretty refreshing. I miss Dave and some of the regulars but having a competent leader is underrated. The recent CWL has reinvigorated my love of CoC a bit after seeing how close they came to another promotion. I'm enjoying the game again for the moment and Legends 2.0 doesn't seem like too much of a task as of now. In the meantime I've resorted to working customer service under the pseudo name Jimmy G until TH13

Edited by TUF
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

I would uninstall if i was still at SBF. Life at SpartaUK is pretty refreshing. I miss Dave and some of the regulars but having a competent leader is underrated. The recent CWL has reinvigorated my love of CoC a bit after seeing how close they came to another promotion. I'm enjoying the game again for the moment and Legends 2.0 doesn't seem like too much of a task as of now. In the meantime I've resorted to working customer service under the pseudo name Jimmy G until TH13

Yeah, wars that actually feel like they matter are good fun.  Mo is the first proactive and competent leader I've ever had. I'll let the rest of you insert your own punchlines to that statement.  Bless, he even messaged me with screenshots and how to instructions to sort my supercell issue after Jimmy G let me down again.

Next CWL will be fun. I suspect there will be one more before the TH13 update, or there will be a lot of cucking around.

@crangs, when are you coming home??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah, wars that actually feel like they matter are good fun.  Mo is the first proactive and competent leader I've ever had. I'll let the rest of you insert your own punchlines to that statement.  Bless, he even messaged me with screenshots and how to instructions to sort my supercell issue after Jimmy G let me down again.

Next CWL will be fun. I suspect there will be one more before the TH13 update, or there will be a lot of cucking around.

@crangs, when are you coming home??

Waiting on a new phone and new motivation atm. The 2012 samsung s3 mini doesn't support coc, lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

This new CoC recruiting tool sucks. 

Lol at Mirek going to Sparta UK. Good luck

Wish you'd join. SBF was so toxic compared to new SpartaUK. Only wish I had done it sooner but it's a bit silly having the forum in 3 different clans. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TUF said:

Wish you'd join. SBF was so toxic compared to new SpartaUK. Only wish I had done it sooner but it's a bit silly having the forum in 3 different clans. 

I second this motion.  There is a refreshing earnestness about our arabic friends.  It's like early days Sparta quite frankly.

Can't you at least resurrect Grape Drank?  Also when's the new phone due, @crangs.

And finally, please take a moment to 'mire my building base gainz.  Number 10 in GB!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I second this motion.  There is a refreshing earnestness about our arabic friends.  It's like early days Sparta quite frankly.

Can't you at least resurrect Grape Drank?  Also when's the new phone due, @crangs.

And finally, please take a moment to 'mire my building base gainz.  Number 10 in GB!!

just sorted out the new phone.  now to sort out the motivation....

I'm gonna try get different attacks going.  I've experimented with miners recently.  it sucked.  

9 minutes ago, crangs said:

just sorted out the new phone.  now to sort out the motivation....

I'm gonna try get different attacks going.  I've experimented with miners recently.  it sucked.  

Just jump over. They'll just be happy to have another TH12. No judgement at all. It's rejuvenated me as a CoC lover. 

• Like 1

Aaaaand I was already booted for donating LVL 6 Pekka. Lmao, yeah so gonna need that 2nd invite 

6 minutes ago, Nyte said:

Aaaaand I was already booted for donating LVL 6 Pekka. Lmao, yeah so gonna need that 2nd invite 

lol donating any pekka should be a capital offense but I'll have another word. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TUF said:

?

watched one of your vs attacks and it looked like you just sent  your builder machine out to die before letting your minions and chit free, lol

33 minutes ago, crangs said:

watched one of your vs attacks and it looked like you just sent  your builder machine out to die before letting your minions and chit free, lol

A sacrifice to the builder gods. He would have died a useless death anyways.  How goes FF

25 minutes ago, TUF said:

A sacrifice to the builder gods. He would have died a useless death anyways.  How goes FF

barely on this week.  just hit it hard for half an hour a day pretty much.  sat out the last 3 wars as well

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

What's with the 10 vs 10 wars when 25 people are opted in?

Not sure. We finished a close second in CWL last go doing a 15v15 but should have over 20 TH12s next CWL so hoping we go all in instead of splitting up again. Will have a word. 

Edited by TUF

I think we'll do another 15 v 15 but with more subs. 

Mirek should definitely be one the bench... he is still a liability both in attack and defence..

1 hour ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Hey Bubba you think you guys (UK) would take us back? 

Do eeet!

3 hours ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Wait you think i meant COC? I meant ss a country lol

Lol, oh yeah.

Not as sure about that :)

Don't read the politics thread mate.....

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, oh yeah.

Not as sure about that :)

Don't read the politics thread mate.....

Already did. Cash is doing his typical I need attention eventhough I didnt even mention him. Bezerker is a bonafide wack job and Stomp is a paranoid idiot plain and simple maybe someone should stalk him again from the forum or mail him ****

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/1/2019 at 12:04 PM, TUF said:

When you like weiners but weiner loving is somehow your 2nd gayest lifestyle that you lead...855790163_Screenshot_20191201-045110_ClashofClans.thumb.jpg.8df774c001cd07c8dc37c9cfef0ed33a.jpg

I might create an alt to come to FF when TH13 drops just to call out gembacca.

In other news, my mate's 7 yo kid got hold of my phone yesterday.  500 gems and -400 trophies in builder later i noticed just in time he was about to start buying gems with real money....

31 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I might create an alt to come to FF when TH13 drops just to call out gembacca.

In other news, my mate's 7 yo kid got hold of my phone yesterday.  500 gems and -400 trophies in builder later i noticed just in time he was about to start buying gems with real money....

I just saw a meme for this minutes ago that i thought was too outlandish to even be funny. Either the Matrix is broken or youve expressed yourself through the art of meme.nau9antq92241.thumb.jpg.3895cfdcbfad3ff99f58fafeabb657e2.jpg

• Haha 2