Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

my lvl 8 barracks and king should be ready for the next war

This is huge. TUF will be reinvigorated for the war as well. Should make level 6 army camps and TH7 this week.

• Like 3

Juice, if you come across on Monday I can kick off war on Tuesday.

And yeah, Teemu, you can have up to 200 troops at th7.

I'm in war starting tomorrow so I can jump when I'm done wit my attacks but won't be available for war until Tuesday morning my time.
  • Like 4

I'm in war starting tomorrow so I can jump when I'm done wit my attacks but won't be available for war until Tuesday morning my time.

Okay cool. I'll declare war Monday morning USA time once you're in.

• Like 3

Classic boxer called me a alt. May the fury of the clan desend upon his old decrepit ****

Dont take it personal.... sometimes alzeimers makes sufferers unable to distinguish people they know.
  • Like 4

Curious about the events. The "1 gem boost event" and meant to ask if u get any incentives for signing up for any of the links in the More section. Some games do.

• Like 3

Curious about the events. The "1 gem boost event" and meant to ask if u get any incentives for signing up for any of the links in the More section. Some games do.

The 1 gem boost "event" will be where you can boost your collectors (i.e double their collection rate) for only 1 gem - at the moment it costs a lot more than that (dependent on level).

I suspect the hog rider "event" will be hog riders are cheaper to build.

There are no incentives for signing up to the links I'm afraid.  I suspect the "events" will not really be events, just stuff will be cheaper for a little while.

• Like 2

The 1 gem boost "event" will be where you can boost your collectors (i.e double their collection rate) for only 1 gem - at the moment it costs a lot more than that (dependent on level).

I suspect the hog rider "event" will be hog riders are cheaper to build.

There are no incentives for signing up to the links I'm afraid. I suspect the "events" will not really be events, just stuff will be cheaper for a little while.

Thanks. The struggle is real with the grind in this game. Spent $15 originally to fastrack it, promised myself i wouldn't spend anymore but just got an offer for 500 gems, a level 2 air sweeper, and 1,500,000 gold for $5. That many gems will put me not too far off enough for a 5th builder. Curious how much it costs to level up a level 1 airsweeper and how long it takes before I may or may not buy the pack

• Like 2

Thanks. The struggle is real with the grind in this game. Spent $15 originally to fastrack it, promised myself i wouldn't spend anymore but just got an offer for 500 gems, a level 2 air sweeper, and 1,500,000 gold for $5. That many gems will put me not too far off enough for a 5th builder. Curious how much it costs to level up a level 1 airsweeper and how long it takes before I may or may not buy the pack

That's a bit of a bargain.  It's quite a nice feeling to hit that 5th builder by grinding your way up to 2600 trophies though....

L2 air sweeper is basically 1,250,000 - 500k for L1, 750k to upgrade, plus you save 4 days.

Someone's got to keep these guys going...i spent £2 right at the start for a second builder and that's my lot.

• Like 1

I have like 20 walls left to upgrade to 10 and then they drop the cost from 3 million to 2 million. Oh thanks, give me a refund for the other 160 walls I already upgraded.

• Like 4

I have like 20 walls left to upgrade to 10 and then they drop the cost from 3 million to 2 million. Oh thanks, give me a refund for the other 160 walls I already upgraded.

Lol.

Wait....can you upgrade walls twice at TH9?  Good grief, i'm going to be here forever!

What's your eta back in the clan? Trying to juggle an AQ upgrade with the next war.

• Like 2

I wouldn't pay money for an airsweeper. Level 1 sweeper is 500k gold.

The pack was "500 gems, a level 2 air sweeper (saving me 1,250,000 and 4 days of tying up a builder, and an additional extra 1,500,000) Would put me not far off from the 2k needed for a 5th builder most importantly. Hard to pass up.

• Like 2

Just looked it up. The TH7 value pack is 500 gems, Barbarian King, and level 3 Tesla. Seems like a much better value and time saver. Will wait till TH7.

• Like 2

BK changes a lot of things. Getting him up to level 5 is a good ambition to have, he can conure up a few mates.

Plus now you have a bk, you will be ready for tribal fury's octagon challenge.

• Like 3

TUF is gonna be stronger than me and I actually started playing before him rofl

Lol no.

TUF bought his way into this fraternity. Elder_Teemu earned his initiation through the hazing of getting diggled by many a unsuspecting CC troops.

• Like 2

Lol.

Wait....can you upgrade walls twice at TH9? Good grief, i'm going to be here forever!

What's your eta back in the clan? Trying to juggle an AQ upgrade with the next war.

I can war in about 21 hours. I will probably jump over tomorrow morning about 3 hours before that.
  • Like 2

you don't actuallly lose resources when you get attacked do you? I havent noticed..

RUF NEVER loses resources

Edited by RUF
  • Like 2

Agreed, rush to 7 to get dragons. Then slow down and Max. Rushing after that just extends your time at th 9 or makes you really weak which hurts the clan.

You should see one of our new guys...he's got a grand warden...and level 4 canons.

• Like 3

lol, oh boy.

Apologies, that was an exaggeration....just checked and they are actually level 2!!!! He was ranked one above me in the last war...oddly his 90 level one goblins attack didn't get us any stars

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 4

Apologies, that was an exaggeration....just checked and they are actually level 2!!!! He was ranked one above me in the last war...oddly his 90 level one goblins attack didn't get us any stars

lol, how some people play amazes me. It's a lot to take in right away but some people never learn how to attack.
  • Like 1

I need war I'm Jonsing man

This

Just updated to a TH6 base and want to try it out. Can fit one in Wednesday and Friday if juice is rdy

• Like 2

Turns out the hog event actually is an event.  You need to win 3 multiplayer games using 9 or more hog riders and you get 30 jewels.

Bit harsh on those without hogs....only lasts 2 days as well.  Very heavily discounted atm moment; mine are costing me 6 DE instead of the usual 54.  Bit of a bargain really.

• Like 2

Turns out the hog event actually is an event. You need to win 3 multiplayer games using 9 or more hog riders and you get 30 jewels.

Bit harsh on those without hogs....only lasts 2 days as well. Very heavily discounted atm moment; mine are costing me 6 DE instead of the usual 54. Bit of a bargain really.

TUF has that in the bag.

• Like 1

Turns out the hog event actually is an event.  You need to win 3 multiplayer games using 9 or more hog riders and you get 30 jewels.

Bit harsh on those without hogs....only lasts 2 days as well.  Very heavily discounted atm moment; mine are costing me 6 DE instead of the usual 54.  Bit of a bargain really.

Nice. So even if I 1 star somebody, as long as I use 3 hogs each time, I'll get 30 gems?

• Like 2

Nice. So even if I 1 star somebody, as long as I use 3 hogs each time, I'll get 30 gems?

I think you need to use 9 hogs on each attack. Could be wrong.

Juice, it won't let me include you in the war yet. Guess it's because you're still technically involved in the other one.

• Like 1

I think you need to use 9 hogs on each attack. Could be wrong.

Juice, it won't let me include you in the war yet. Guess it's because you're still technically involved in the other one.

15 v 15 for now and we can start another with juice Thursday/Friday?

• Like 2

So, should I stop maxing out my TH6 stuff and go ahead and upgrade to TH7? All my cannons, archer towers, one wizard tower and one mortar are currently maxed. My barracks are staggered 8 7 6 and I'm currently maxing (I think it's max for TH6 anyway) two of my three camps and I'm slowly upgrading walls to level 6.

• Like 2