Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

3 minutes ago, crangs said:

left FF with 248 cwl stars.  reset back to what I left sprata with last time.  Thanks supercuck 👍

*laughs in Andrea* 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TUF said:

*laughs in Andrea* 

I blame peer pressure for making me leave one cwl too early, lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

poor dru back to 36 stars though

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, crangs said:

I blame peer pressure for making me leave one cwl too early, lol

Ask Knighty how your departure went over after you left and maybe they'd let you back for another CWL to get it. Just know that Sassy gives CWL bonuses based on life time achievement awards.

Edited by TUF
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, TUF said:

Ask Knighty how your departure went over after you left and maybe they'd let you back for another CWL to get it. Just know that Sassy gives CWL bonuses based on life time achievement awards.

lol, I got em most times

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Take the mickey out of me all you want but dont you ever besmirch the good name of The Macho Man Randy Savage you heathen 

The clan needs CoCsada. Turbinol Furys roid usage is running rampant and then has the nerve to discredit proper spreadsheeting. 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, TUF said:

The clan needs CoCsada. Turbinol Furys roid usage is running rampant and then has the nerve to discredit proper spreadsheeting. 

The saddest part of this is that your gemming is so widespread you're ducking war so we won't see you've moved even further up the board. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The saddest part of this is that your gemming is so widespread you're ducking war so we won't see you've moved even further up the board. 

This might be the worst self-indictment since Rolenzco revealed Mrs Rolenzco. You're essentially pleading guilty by admitting you can war so much from buying your heroes and simultaneously clearing me of all charges by having to upgrade mine. CoCsada finna give you 25 to life mate for dis mate. 

• Haha 2

*silently sits with sub-par heroes and troop levels while defences upgrade...

Edited by crangs
  • Like 2

this was too much, I don't even...

Screenshot_20200117-200825_Clash of Clans.jpg

Edited by crangs

speaking of.  are we in a clan of poor people or Jews cos waiting times on troops can be a bit hit or miss...

16 minutes ago, crangs said:

speaking of.  are we in a clan of poor people or Jews cos waiting times on troops can be a bit hit or miss...

If somebody requests that means that somebody donates and this clan still somehow probably has a sub 1/1 donation ratio collectively. Mo is the resident Dave with donations but I don't blame him for being slightly more inactive lately when you log on and there's 5 requests unfilled. It kills the banter and there's only 1 person in legends so not sure why the need for all the spam requests from TH13s bullying down in Master league 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TUF said:

If somebody requests that means that somebody donates and this clan still somehow probably has a sub 1/1 donation ratio collectively. Mo is the resident Dave with donations but I don't blame him for being slightly more inactive lately when you log on and there's 5 requests unfilled. It kills the banter and there's only 1 person in legends so not sure why the need for all the spam requests from TH13s bullying down in Master league 

It's always a bit quiet after cwl. It is strange how some don't fill so much. 

Clan is at it's best during cwl though i think. 

• Like 1

Shame there's always a little residual angst around CWL time.  Rotation idea is probably best, but there's still a fair gap between the best and worst now that we've got TH13.  Ah well. I'm delighted that Mo is still pushing his match-making conspiracy theory HARD. I've even sent him links, but he's convinced Andrea has a subtle ploy to screw with us.

In other news, Itzu's clan won $65k on that TH13 league tournament thing.  We should enter!  $13k each.  And he won it using miners and hogs!!!  How hard can it be?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Shame there's always a little residual angst around CWL time.  Rotation idea is probably best, but there's still a fair gap between the best and worst now that we've got TH13.  Ah well. I'm delighted that Mo is still pushing his match-making conspiracy theory HARD. I've even sent him links, but he's convinced Andrea has a subtle ploy to screw with us.

In other news, Itzu's clan won $65k on that TH13 league tournament thing.  We should enter!  $13k each.  And he won it using miners and hogs!!!  How hard can it be?

Link me daddy 

itzu swagger jacked Teemu's whole shtick. Down to his godly base building skills and everything 

Hey Tuf why do you torture yourself trying to argue with Bezerker and Stomp in the politics thread, theyre both nuts. Berserker legit scares me. Like hes the type to shoot up a pizza palor cause theres a child pedophile ring in the basement when theres no basement. And Stomp is legitimately mentally ill

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Hey Tuf why do you torture yourself trying to argue with Bezerker and Stomp in the politics thread, theyre both nuts. Berserker legit scares me. Like hes the type to shoot up a pizza palor cause theres a child pedophile ring in the basement when theres no basement. And Stomp is legitimately mentally ill

It's just a means to pass time until I get my Brexit news in there mate. 

13 hours ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Hey Tuf did you hear? We cant be intellectually honest. Back to my forum retirement. 

The forum is a much more reasonable place with more BDD in it. What are you doing with your time if not fora and CoC these days Ricardo? Don't say work. 

1 hour ago, TUF said:

The forum is a much more reasonable place with more BDD in it. What are you doing with your time if not fora and CoC these days Ricardo? Don't say work. 

Work and a whole lot of planting trees

• Like 1

can someone go prod my builders to make sure they aren't dead, please.  IRL is getting in the way of my coc career again

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, crangs said:

can someone go prod my builders to make sure they aren't dead, please.  IRL is getting in the way of my coc career again

Are you in for CWL? Your recent absence has unnerved Mo.  I told him you'll be good for it, but let me know if you're not available for selection!

29 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Are you in for CWL? Your recent absence has unnerved Mo.  I told him you'll be good for it, but let me know if you're not available for selection!

I was red last I looked.  this was the reason I didn't jump earlier.  

51 minutes ago, crangs said:

This

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, crangs said:

I was red last I looked.  this was the reason I didn't jump earlier.  

Ah okay, so you're not down for CWL?  May as well join even if it's on the bench in case irl gets less crazy.

Think SpartaUK had one 1 star all of last CWL, 1st attack of this CWL Mirek yolos a 1 star. Basically keeping him around for nostalga purposes at this point.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, TUF said:

Think SpartaUK had one 1 star all of last CWL, 1st attack of this CWL Mirek yolos a 1 star. Basically keeping him around for nostalga purposes at this point.

great to see I'm having a better cwl than Mirek

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Been real all but its time to go die in a car fire. No flowers please

weidmananddad.jpg.ebfcf8a90ba3aff564b15fa98dd57125.jpg

5 hours ago, TUF said:

He was exiled to the feeder for the last two wars. Mo is not too happy!

11 hours ago, TUF said:

The TH13 3 star is a myth. ChangeMyMind.jpg

Please go and watch my CWL hit (albeit hitting number 12), or my Legends league replay i posted.  Black to black 3 stars.

I'm rustled by this round's war though.  After rubbishing your maths (which were spot on, apologies!), pulled off the last minute heroic 3 star whilst sat on a packed commuter train, messaged Mo to tell him to get his mate M.Elhosary up and running; Mo even rings him up...and he misses his attack.

Given he hit the number 4 guy in the next war for 80%, I'm pretty sure we would have sneaked it on damage.  Going to be a very tight league, and missed hits will kill us.

41 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Please go and watch my CWL hit (albeit hitting number 12), or my Legends league replay i posted.  Black to black 3 stars.

I'm rustled by this round's war though.  After rubbishing your maths (which were spot on, apologies!), pulled off the last minute heroic 3 star whilst sat on a packed commuter train, messaged Mo to tell him to get his mate M.Elhosary up and running; Mo even rings him up...and he misses his attack.

Given he hit the number 4 guy in the next war for 80%, I'm pretty sure we would have sneaked it on damage.  Going to be a very tight league, and missed hits will kill us.

Atleast he hit in the first few minutes of the next round tho... 

Apparently its going to be our Tiananmen Square and were just never going to discuss this shame. 

Im convinced you and half the clan are on the spectrum with these 3 stars. I meticulously planned that pekka attack and still got a B-

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TUF said:

Atleast he hit in the first few minutes of the next round tho... 

Apparently its going to be our Tiananmen Square and were just never going to discuss this shame. 

Im convinced you and half the clan are on the spectrum with these 3 stars. I meticulously planned that pekka attack and still got a B-

After the shameful way you've treated pekka over the years, I'm not surprised they didn't perform for you.

TBH, not getting relegated will be a decent effort this CWL.  Their number 8 was as maxed as me at 4 that round.  We're a bit out-gunned.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

After the shameful way you've treated pekka over the years, I'm not surprised they didn't perform for you.

TBH, not getting relegated will be a decent effort this CWL.  Their number 8 was as maxed as me at 4 that round.  We're a bit out-gunned.

Its no wonder crangs has developed bone spurs this war. With all these Asian clan names, theres no doubt in my mind that itzu planted them to slow our ascent. Tbf, we'd be 2-0 if not for M. Els silent protest.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Its no wonder crangs has developed bone spurs this war. With all these Asian clan names, theres no doubt in my mind that itzu planted them to slow our ascent. Tbf, we'd be 2-0 if not for M. Els silent protest.

Itzu is shook that Stephanie is still lurking around the leaderboard.

At least we're smashing it in the feeder. Sparta is number 15, so getting to crush TH10s with a clear conscience.  The 14 hour wait for troops is getting to Dru and Eh Knighty a bit though!

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 5:30 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Itzu is shook that Stephanie is still lurking around the leaderboard.

At least we're smashing it in the feeder. Sparta is number 15, so getting to crush TH10s with a clear conscience.  The 14 hour wait for troops is getting to Dru and Eh Knighty a bit though!

Edit: McRedacted

Edited by TUF

lol, sounds like I've missed some fun.  Might be up for a return soon though.  Trying to make more time to do **** again is a priority 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

SBF is open to trades

Mose hit down 7 spots the first war and 1 spot the second war. He currently has a total of 2 stars

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Yetis are so slow but effective

A trade would be acceptable as long as it's not mirek as he is probably my only buffer from being the current worst attacker of the 15. 

I was not impressed with yetis performance in my one attempt at power potioning them and have abandoned them but should probably give them another go. Have been trying to find my own attack up here since most just spam miners/hogs but haven't had much luck. 

I have to ask how YoDaddy took over as leader from Mose since we left. He was the reason everybody left and just an overall unpleasant person.

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

A trade would be acceptable as long as it's not mirek as he is probably my only buffer from being the current worst attacker of the 15. 

I was not impressed with yetis performance in my one attempt at power potioning them and have abandoned them but should probably give them another go. Have been trying to find my own attack up here since most just spam miners/hogs but haven't had much luck. 

I have to ask how YoDaddy took over as leader from Mose since we left. He was the reason everybody left and just an overall unpleasant person.

Mose didn't want it and gave it to him for some unknown reason. YD tried to give it to me but I turned it down. 

We have been seeing Yetis vs condensed bases. People using quakes to open up the middle and the yetis just slowly work their way through with a couple of rage to speed them up. It works but it's sketchy if you don't funnel properly. 

• Like 2