Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

So, should I stop maxing out my TH6 stuff and go ahead and upgrade to TH7? All my cannons, archer towers, one wizard tower and one mortar are currently maxed. My barracks are staggered 8 7 6 and I'm currently maxing (I think it's max for TH6 anyway) two of my three camps and I'm slowly upgrading walls to level 6.

I'm not far off from this ^ and I'll be starting the TH7 build in the next couple days since it takes 6 days. I imagine I'll be about maxed on everything by then. 

Edited by RUF
  • Like 1

Bubba, I just read the Hog event and it says you just need to use 4 hogs per battle, 3 times for the 30 gems. 

• Like 1

Yeah, it's worth rushing to 7 for dragons and bk, but then max pretty much everything before going to 8.

Encya's comment was mainly aimed at little army who is heading to th8 with no dragons and level 4 canons.

• Like 1

So, should I stop maxing out my TH6 stuff and go ahead and upgrade to TH7? All my cannons, archer towers, one wizard tower and one mortar are currently maxed. My barracks are staggered 8 7 6 and I'm currently maxing (I think it's max for TH6 anyway) two of my three camps and I'm slowly upgrading walls to level 6.

I would have your camps and spell tower maxed. The rest really doesn't matter much. You can max all of it at TH7 and have dragons for war.
  • Like 1

I think you need to use 9 hogs on each attack. Could be wrong.

Juice, it won't let me include you in the war yet. Guess it's because you're still technically involved in the other one.

Correct, I'm stil technically in war with my clan so I'm not available until that one gets over. I should be available in an hour or so I think.
  • Like 1

15 v 15 for now and we can start another with juice Thursday/Friday?

You just settle down. I won't be available on Thursday/Friday because after this war my queen will be upgrading for 7 days.

Threef

• Like 2

@Juice/BDD/Genki....talk to me about heroes.  BK is 10, AQ is 3 (about to be 4).  Plan is to get the AQ up to 10, but then what?  Will progress them in leaps of 5 for the extra power, but which do you think is most useful? I'm a bit underwhelmed with the AQ so far, but that's probably because she's only low level and has no ability yet.

• Like 1

@Juice/BDD/Genki....talk to me about heroes.  BK is 10, AQ is 3 (about to be 4).  Plan is to get the AQ up to 10, but then what?  Will progress them in leaps of 5 for the extra power, but which do you think is most useful? I'm a bit underwhelmed with the AQ so far, but that's probably because she's only low level and has no ability yet.

Also, how legit is AQ and Healer spam. Not full force mind you, but I've seen videos of her with 5+ Healers just running through bases.

Also, how legit is AQ and Healer spam. Not full force mind you, but I've seen videos of her with 5+ Healers just running through bases.

It's pretty cool, but the AQ needs to be very high level (20+) or you just run out of time. I tried it with my level 3 AQ and it was pretty underwhelming!

• Like 1

@Juice/BDD/Genki....talk to me about heroes. BK is 10, AQ is 3 (about to be 4). Plan is to get the AQ up to 10, but then what? Will progress them in leaps of 5 for the extra power, but which do you think is most useful? I'm a bit underwhelmed with the AQ so far, but that's probably because she's only low level and has no ability yet.

The queen is way more important than the King so she should be the priority. I upgraded 5 levels at a time up to 20. Once I got there I started upgrading the Queen to 30. I think I can war without my King since I have a level 30 queen and still get 3 stars.

• Like 1

We actually just discovered a new attack. A week or so ago this team used a Queen walk/bowler walk against us and damn near 3 starred every base. They didn't use any giants or golems. It was all valks, wiz, wallbreakers, and a lot of healers. then bowlers in your CC. You need a TH10 with bowlers to donate to make it work obviously. They started with the Queen and multiple healers, then they dropped the bowlers with healers, then after that valks and wiz. It was wrecking max TH9s and strong TH 10s.

• Like 1

The queen is way more important than the King so she should be the priority. I upgraded 5 levels at a time up to 20. Once I got there I started upgrading the Queen to 30. I think I can war without my King since I have a level 30 queen and still get 3 stars.

Cheers for the tip. I think I've been using her wrong - I tend to lob her in with everyone else.

Btw way, have you checked out Harrison mayne's base yet??

• Like 1

Cheers for the tip. I think I've been using her wrong - I tend to lob her in with everyone else.

Of I don't try to queen walk I try to stick her a ways behind y giants or golys. If she has protection she will wreck a base.
  • Like 2

I just checked out that th11. Lol it's so ridiculous. Is it someone you know? I would drop them if it isn't, a th11 with a inferno is hurting your war matchups

Please see OP :)

It's my mates nephew.  I've only kept him in because I'd rather do 20 v 20 than 15 v 15.  Just need to bolster the numbers then he's gone.

• Like 1

Please see OP :)

It's my mates nephew. I've only kept him in because I'd rather do 20 v 20 than 15 v 15. Just need to bolster the numbers then he's gone.

OK. Then it is what it is. We should win this war. Their heroes are low and number 1s troops suck. Shimi or I should get a decent percentage 2 star on 1 and 3 star 2 depending on the base.
  • Like 2

OK. Then it is what it is. We should win this war. Their heroes are low and number 1s troops suck. Shimi or I should get a decent percentage 2 star on 1 and 3 star 2 depending on the base.

Yeah, i like our chances too.  We just need to make sure we nail the lower bases.  We're nicely "clumped" now, so there is plenty of overlap plus everyone knows what they're doing.

We have two or three very rushed bases that definitely hinder us (check out littlearmy's as well) though, so I think the enemy will probably waltz through bases 5-20 unfortunately.

• Like 1

Yeah, i like our chances too.  We just need to make sure we nail the lower bases.  We're nicely "clumped" now, so there is plenty of overlap plus everyone knows what they're doing.

We have two or three very rushed bases that definitely hinder us (check out littlearmy's as well) though, so I think the enemy will probably waltz through bases 5-20 unfortunately.

...that moment when you walk into the war room and the generals are already talking about you in the past tense :(

• Like 2

Yeah, i like our chances too. We just need to make sure we nail the lower bases. We're nicely "clumped" now, so there is plenty of overlap plus everyone knows what they're doing.

I only looked at 1 and 2 so far. I will check a little lower later and see what I should be able to 3 star. See if there is a way to get more stars than them up top.
  • Like 1

...that moment when you walk into the war room and the generals are already talking about you in the past tense :(

Lol, sorry!

In 20 v 20 though, there's just no way the lowest bases don't get 3-starred.  It's all about what you contribute in attack though; I'm expecting another 6 star performance from you, Teemu and TSU.

• Like 3

Officially on my way to TH7, super excited about it.

Also, how much cash did Harrison have to spend to level up to TH11? And also, why?

TH7 rocks.  I enjoyed it there a lot.  I think he spent a fair bit - he's only 9 or something and plays it on his mum's phone.  Apparently once he played it for about an hour and managed to spend about £30....on a load of flags!!

I've virtually never seen his base not in pieces.  It's horrendous.

• Like 2

When we first started our clan we had one guy and his 8 year old son that played. After a couple of months the 8 year old was one of the better lower players in the clan. It was hilarious to watch his dad two star an easy base and then the kid 3 stars it and tells his dad to watch his attack so he knows what to do next time.

• Like 3

When we first started our clan we had one guy and his 8 year old son that played. After a couple of months the 8 year old was one of the better lower players in the clan. It was hilarious to watch his dad two star an easy base and then the kid 3 stars it and tells his dad to watch his attack so he knows what to do next time.

Lol. Are your clan all people you know irl life, or are there some landoms in there as well?

• Like 1

Lol. Are your clan all people you know irl life, or are there some landoms in there as well?

I only know one person in my clan irl. The rest are from a different forum that I used to post on, their friends, and a few randoms from Europe. Strangely there are 2-3 people in my clan that live in the same city as me and another guy that lives a few hours south of me. They all know each other but I've never met any of them.
  • Like 1

All you cans need to go vote for me in the 2016 awards thread idc what I just want to win something lol

You do realize that you didn't vote for me in any categories, right?

• Like 3

These awards could be the ruination of the clan :(

BTW way, you guys need to step into the octagon. My king is 10-1 with 1 NC.

One of these days, I'll be off work for a war.

Also, anyone who takes the awards seriously is too glass jimmied to be in the clan.

• Like 2

Folks, I don't want to be too prescriptive as I think we all know what we're doing.

Would like to re-iterate the two golden rules though - ask for attack troops before attacking, and WATCH OUT FOR CC TROOPS!!

Something tells me there will be a lot of hogs flying around....if you have giant bombs, might be worth doubling them up just in case.

Juice/BDD/Genki, can you play clean up a bit? I will do the same - let's wait 12 hours or so before attacking to see what's left.

For others, In terms of choosing your targets, a good way to do it is to see a "range" you think you can attack, and then start with the middle.  So if you think 14-16 would be a good match, start with 15.  If you 3 star them easily, try 14 next.  If you only just scrape your 3 stars, then attack 16 next.  You guys lay the foundations for victory, so don't risk too high an attack, especially with your first attack.

Good luck everyone.

• Like 1

Folks, I don't want to be too prescriptive as I think we all know what we're doing.

Would like to re-iterate the two golden rules though - ask for attack troops before attacking, and WATCH OUT FOR CC TROOPS!!

Something tells me there will be a lot of hogs flying around....if you have giant bombs, might be worth doubling them up just in case.

Juice/BDD/Genki, can you play clean up a bit? I will do the same - let's wait 12 hours or so before attacking to see what's left.

For others, In terms of choosing your targets, a good way to do it is to see a "range" you think you can attack, and then start with the middle. So if you think 14-16 would be a good match, start with 15. If you 3 star them easily, try 14 next. If you only just scrape your 3 stars, then attack 16 next. You guys lay the foundations for victory, so don't risk too high an attack, especially with your first attack.

Good luck everyone.

I will use one attack tonight and save one for tomorrow so I make sure I can get my hits in. Who can you and Batman 3 star? I haven't looked at your troops or the war bases yet but if I can't 3 star #2 then one of you should move up and 2 star it and I will drop to get 3 stars.

I will use one attack tonight and save one for tomorrow so I make sure I can get my hits in. Who can you and Batman 3 star? I haven't looked at your troops or the war bases yet but if I can't 3 star #2 then one of you should move up and 2 star it and I will drop to get 3 stars.

I can three star number 4...not sure about 3. Batman would be able to three star number 3 though. He's got lava hounds and l6 loons. Make absolutely sure of a three star with your first attack juice - if you can't get a three, no one else can, even shimi

sorry guys I went for their #14 (My equal) I should have 2 starred but I attacked like a can I think. Not sure who I can 3 star without going too low. TeemCAN strikes again. :(

• Like 2

sorry guys I went for their #14 (My equal) I should have 2 starred but I attacked like a can I think. Not sure who I can 3 star without going too low. TeemCAN strikes again. :(

There isn't a too low. 3 star the highest base that you can. If the lowers get stuck with extra attacks they can loot.

There's nothing wrong with aiming low. Take the highest base you're 100% confident of 3-starring. Your "opposite number" was a th8 so it was always going to be a tough ask. Have a pop at 16 or 18.

Their number 1 has no idea what he is doing which is huge for us. He failed against me because he sent witches at a compartmentalized base with strong walls. Witches are only good for wide open bases

I was going to switch to a spread out war base last night and forgot. Damnit.

Well you just got 0-starred by their number 1 so it's not all bad!

They're attacking a lot early - let's relax a bit and pick our targets carefully. They've already wasted some high level attacks.

Tuf, apologies I have you duff hogs. If you think you need 5's and someone gives you threes, feel free to ditch them!