Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

Imo our top 4 should be able to take 1-8 so if the rest can concentrate on 9-20 we will be sitting good.

Yes, exactly. I've asked encya to take 6&7 though, he's got a solid dragon 3 attack. Winter and sparta are usually good at polishing off a few gaps lower down. I think we'll need 54+ to win this one.

• Like 1

A couple of the upper guys might end up dropping a ways to 3 star at the end but that's not a big deal. Is Shimi usually good at getting 2 stars on those th10s? If not I'm pretty confident that I can get 2 on their #1.

• Like 1

A couple of the upper guys might end up dropping a ways to 3 star at the end but that's not a big deal. Is Shimi usually good at getting 2 stars on those th10s? If not I'm pretty confident that I can get 2 on their #1.

Yeah, shimi's solid. I think it's too early to be going after number 1's though. Maybe that's a bit dull....

• Like 1

Juice is like Mcgregor, he's the headliner and is carrying this clan on his back !!!!

Bubba is trying to demoralize them through a slow grinding 5 round decision like GSP. I saw a weakness when their #1 couldn't star me so I'm trying to crush their spirits and make them quit in the first round.
  • Like 3

We need everyone below winter is coming to work on 18-20. Botosai needs to hit 15-16, winter needs to hit 13-14 and keep working out way up.

Sparta is good for 18-20. I've briefed winter. Batosai is a bit of a liability and max lost an attack unfortunately. War will be so much easier when the active guys on here are higher ranked than the inactive cans who I can't get hold of.

Lol, so here's a funny thing.  I know LittleArmy IRL life...I whats-apped them to say take out number 20 - WATCH OUT FOR THE CC.

They replied of course...I'm not stupid.

Then got 0% because they forgot about the CC troops :(

Ah well.  If Matt can take out two out of 14-16, I'll try and get Batosai to take the remaining one.  Winter can "hog-smash" number 11.  That will then leave 1-5 and 8-10 for me/Juice/BDD/Genki.  If we three star all of those, that will put us on 57 stars....that really should be enough as they will only 2 star at best our top three players.

Weird match-up.....their bottom clans were way more advanced than ours.  Do you think that could be because we've got a couple of rushed bases now (Littlearmy and Harrison)?

• Like 2

Want me to hold back?

Hmm, we're almost at the point where as long as one hangs back we can unleash havoc!!

What will you be doing about 9-10 hours from now? I'm off to bed soon, Genki will be around then; would be useful to collaborate.

@Juice, I think you can go and unleash some fiery destruction now. I know you've been champing at the bit.  If you could get us a guaranteed 3 star from one of the top few, that would be cool.  Let's leave their number 1 until we know if there's anything further down still standing.

#1s clan castle won't even be released if we hit it right.

BTW he got kicked or left the clan so unless he comes back my defense crushed his spirit and made him quit.

• Like 4

#1s clan castle won't even be released if we hit it right.

BTW he got kicked or left the clan so unless he comes back my defense crushed his spirit and made him quit.

https://goo.gl/images/YVoHyw

Edited by RUF
  • Like 2

Okay team, we've staged a remarkable fightback, and we need to be clinical to bring this one home.  There are still a lot of stars out there.  Let's proceed as follows:-

Juice: Number 1

Shimi: Number 2 and 5

BDD: Number 8

Me: Number 9 plus whatever's left.

Let's not deviate - this is a relatively straightforward path to at least another 14 stars.

BDD....I may have posted a slightly grumpy comment on the game, apologies mate, I'd only just woken up!!

Let's bring this one home!

• Like 1

Okay team, we've staged a remarkable fightback, and we need to be clinical to bring this one home.  There are still a lot of stars out there.  Let's proceed as follows:-

Let's not deviate - this is a relatively straightforward path to at least another 14 stars.

BDD....I may have posted a slightly grumpy comment on the game, apologies mate, I'd only just woken up!!

rofl finally I see a rustled Bubba

Edited by Elder_Teemu
  • Like 4

Okay...change of plan.

Shimi: Number 2 & 5

Me: Number 8

We could lose this due to a couple of pieces of bad luck plus inactivity.  Should really be lining up 58+; will probably only get 52 or 53.  Ah well.  We live and learn and all that jazz!

• Like 1

Stupid **** connection

I was watching live thinking wth are you doing???

Max had an attack where he didn't even get to drop any troops before it dropped out.  If we lose this it will be a shame because there was some awesome late night (in UK anyway) team-work from the clan.

Going to do back to back wars, so you'll get an immediate chance for vengeance.

• Like 3

Gonna declare war pretty much straight away when this one has finished. 10 v 10 with the active ones only.

@Juice, are you in for one last hurrah?

I'm sitting on 150,000 dark elixir so I better upgrade my Queen. It's my last upgrade for her at TH9 though so I should be able to war more often. I only got to do two wars with my clan after I went back there the last time because my Queen was upgrading the whole time.

My King starts his horse meat diet next week. Within a couple of months I should have him looking like Reem but with a solid chin.

• Like 3

I'm sitting on 150,000 dark elixir so I better upgrade my Queen. It's my last upgrade for her at TH9 though so I should be able to war more often. I only got to do two wars with my clan after I went back there the last time because my Queen was upgrading the whole time.

My King starts his horse meat diet next week. Within a couple of months I should have him looking like Reem but with a solid chin.

You could just give us all cc valks for the next week....

No worries, thanks for popping by and for all the top tips to the clan.

• Like 2

You could just give us all cc valks for the next week....

No worries, thanks for popping by and for all the top tips to the clan.

lol, that still probably wouldn't be enough to lower my storage. Has the other clan started attacking yet?
  • Like 2

lol, that still probably wouldn't be enough to lower my storage. Has the other clan started attacking yet?

Yeah. Not very well though; their number 9 just zero-starred our number 8.  Given the easier stars lower down, i don't think they're very co-ordinated.

• Like 1

Yeah. Not very well though; their number 9 just zero-starred our number 8. Given the easier stars lower down, i don't think they're very co-ordinated.

I think that we have it wrapped up. Their tops would have attacked by now if they wee going to try to make a push.
  • Like 2

I'm considering getting a tablet, if i do I may start a second account that I could use. I would just upgrade it to 7 or 8 and leave it there for war but would use my hits and once the clan gets the troop upgrade perks I could help donate.

• Like 3

Yeah. Not very well though; their number 9 just zero-starred our number 8.  Given the easier stars lower down, i don't think they're very co-ordinated.

this rustled me for reasons unknown

• Like 3

I think that we have it wrapped up. Their tops would have attacked by now if they wee going to try to make a push.

Lol, you mean instead of rage-quitting or whatever number 1 did.

They've had three attacks in the past hour and only gained two stars.  My blacksplosive pacman held off their number 2, which made me proud.

• Like 3

I'm considering getting a tablet, if i do I may start a second account that I could use. I would just upgrade it to 7 or 8 and leave it there for war but would use my hits and once the clan gets the troop upgrade perks I could help donate.

I did that for Boom Beach, playing on a tablet is the tits!

I was Bubbas Breakout poster of the year....I'm so touched....

P.S.

The checks in the mail

Yo that is what I was gonna put you as until I saw you've been here since 2014. Now I see that Bubba can do it I will do it to!

• Like 3

Also, did you notice that about 5 of the enemy were called "Teemah".  Is this some rival gang from real life Teemu, who has tracked you down and tried to settle things on the CoC battlefield?

• Like 4

Good work. Once your lowers get dragons you should go on a nice streak I think.

If anyone wants troops before I bounce send a request and I will fill in a bit.

• Like 3

Also, did you notice that about 5 of the enemy were called "Teemah".  Is this some rival gang from real life Teemu, who has tracked you down and tried to settle things on the CoC battlefield?

yeah his name really rustled me.

• Like 4

Good work. Once your lowers get dragons you should go on a nice streak I think.

If anyone wants troops before I bounce send a request and I will fill in a bit.

I think so.  Our clan make-up is less unusual now so we're not getting hideous match-ups all the time. On a nice little 3-war win streak, and with one more war win we should get into the next clan level.

• Like 3

Clan perks help a lot especially the donated troop upgrade but take forever to rank up. It took a bit for me to get used to the switch when I jumped over. We can donate 8 troops in my clan and you can cook 5 so I ended up cooking extra troops multiple times.

• Like 3