Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

Tougher match ups. Their top 10 is pretty well rounded and that top 2 tho... Falls off pretty hard outside their top 10 though. 

• Like 2

They've got a few rushed bases though.

BDD and shimi, are you okay to fill the cc's? I'm still a bit below par on valks and stuff.

Gonna be a bit hands off again on this war, also can't attack until the last two hours.

Usual principles apply, but remember that we don't have to be heroes - it's fine to attack several below you if you're out of the top 3.

• Like 3

They've got a few rushed bases though.

BDD and shimi, are you okay to fill the cc's? I'm still a bit below par on valks and stuff.

Gonna be a bit hands off again on this war, also can't attack until the last two hours.

Usual principles apply, but remember that we don't have to be heroes - it's fine to attack several below you if you're out of the top 3.

Same. Will have an upgrade on giants and an army camp within the last couple hours of the war so gonna wait.

• Like 2

War is upon us. They're more experienced, so watch out for hellacious cc troops. 30+ archers needed to be safe.

I want to see some bullying this war. No heroics.

Shimi, we'll leave clean up for you. If all goes to plan that will be 1 & 2.

BDD, please take out 3 & 4. Resist the urge to go any higher please - I need 3&4 from you.

TUF, 15 & 14 are yours.

TSU, 13 & 14 are yours.

TEEMU, 12 & 13 are yours.

Ideally attack in that order so that if one of your targets has already been 3-starred you can move up.

Good luck! Let's stick to the plan and smash these Arabs.

• Like 2

War is upon us. They're more experienced, so watch out for hellacious cc troops. 30+ archers needed to be safe.

I want to see some bullying this war. No heroics.

Shimi, we'll leave clean up for you. If all goes to plan that will be 1 & 2.

BDD, please take out 3 & 4. Resist the urge to go any higher please - I need 3&4 from you.

TUF, 15 & 14 are yours.

TSU, 13 & 14 are yours.

TEEMU, 12 & 13 are yours.

Ideally attack in that order so that if one of your targets has already been 3-starred you can move up.

Good luck! Let's stick to the plan and smash these Arabs.

I can attack that low if u'd like. But I'm positive I can 3-star 10 & 11

• Like 3

I'm 90% certain you can. And I'm 100% sure you can 3 star the targets assigned. Gotta play the percentages! If you hang back a bit though, TUF and TSU might smash the bottom 4, then you can go higher.

These wars should be about sure things. We dropped stars against the bottom 3 last war through attacking too high (not you, some of the middle guys)

• Like 2

BTW way, I'm off out tonight hence the very specific brief! Catch you all later, let's finish with a nice pre-Christmas victory.

Starts a war, and runs away again....

• Like 1

this ^

9-15 are pretty garbo. I'll start with 14 and save my 2nd attack till the end to clean up whatevers left

• Like 3

littlearmy is a can.

Wow, I just watched that. 

........................wow.

• Like 2

Wow, I just watched that. 

........................wow.

Looked like one of my attacks tbh rofl

• Like 2

Just looked through the attacks, and who is "salads" and why did he, as our number 8, go after their number 13?

Salads is Poonmachine.

• Like 2

Just looked through the attacks, and who is "salads" and why did he, as our number 8, go after their number 13?

poon is a cherry picking can crusher

• Like 2

Poonmachine is a can crushing scaredy cat!

LOL meh I actually wasn't looking forward to that base and atleast everybody except littlecan211 will get to stack paper when it's over.

• Like 1

Well, their bottom 7 are cleared, I wasn't able to do much to their number 8 though. He's been TH7 for a long while by the looks of it.

I'll see what I can do to it.

• Like 1

Bobber never told me who to attack, he told everyone els....but me

You fight better as a free spirit!

Plus you tend to ignore me anyway so I thought I'd let you follow your instinct.

• Like 2

Just been watching some replays, lovely stuff team. We've got bases 1,2 and 5-8 left. My painter/encya/winter/me will focus on 5-8 so it's still looking like 1 & 2 for you shimi. I'm not going to attack until the last two hours due to my AQ upgrade, so if you need to attack before then, assume that 1 & 2 are your targets. Good luck!

• Like 3

I like how you can watch each others attacks. Thats cool.

They should do an expanded coc game on ps4. I cant be bothered with mobile games

Why are mobile games more of a bother? You need to make the transition from voyeur to player.

Team, this war has gone pretty textbook so far. We have number 1 & 5 to take down and a couple of extra stars on 6&7 that encya is lining up. We're going to post an extremely competitive score.

• Like 4

Why are mobile games more of a bother? You need to make the transition from voyeur to player.

Team, this war has gone pretty textbook so far. We have number 1 & 5 to take down and a couple of extra stars on 6&7 that encya is lining up. We're going to post an extremely competitive score.

Phones are for pronz and arguing with you cans NOT games

• Like 2

This war has gone swimmingly. Their number 2 only got 2 stars on me, so given that they won't 3 star shimi, I reckon their max will be 43.

That leaves me with two attacks and encya with one to polish off 6&7 and we get 44. Boom!

• Like 3

Job done. 44 stars. Gonna try and add insult to injury by attacking their number 1.

These guys were on their 80th war, ranked three levels above us and we've handily wiped the floor with them in our most efficient effort yet. Assuming we win,our clan will get promoted to the next level,which brings increased war loot!

Will take a few days off from warring over the Christmas period. If you're still building...get those air defences upgraded as there will be a lot of dragons coming at you now that you're th7.

Merry Christmas everybody!

• Like 3

Job done. 44 stars. Gonna try and add insult to injury by attacking their number 1.

These guys were on their 80th war, ranked three levels above us and we've handily wiped the floor with them in our most efficient effort yet. Assuming we win,our clan will get promoted to the next level,which brings increased war loot!

Will take a few days off from warring over the Christmas period. If you're still building...get those air defences upgraded as there will be a lot of dragons coming at you now that you're th7.

A co-ordinated effort m8s

Will be done upgrading TH7 in 5 days. Will be maxed at 6 by then so I'd be down for getting in another one before then.

• Like 2

Both my ADs are level 3, I think the cap is 4 but after seeing Dragon spam wreak havoc on both sides of the war, I'll definitely have all three maxed out ASAP after hitting TH7.

• Like 1

Question. If you use your 2nd attack on a base that's already been 3 starred, does it change my loot haul or anything else.

• Like 2