Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

All down to genki now. Solid effort lads. Keep building those bases - I'll include a couple of our lower ranked villages in the next war so there's a bigger spread.

Juice, are you going to stick around for another one?

No, I'm going to upgrade my queen tonight so it will be down for 7 days.

Ah, no worries. Well you are welcome back any time. Thanks for joining the fun.

By the way, I know I'm a noob, but....I think you should go to th10...you have 5 builders standing idle most of the time. Most th9's don't have such high level heroes as you, and you would get your hands on those inferno towers plus bowlers!

Good effort Genki, they closed it for maintenance.

So close to that two star.....your king let you down badly!!

I think we might have enough in the bag, let's see.

• Like 1

Damm, those foglets have just pipped us by one star.

I have no complaints this time though; they beat us fair and square.

Good effort team, not much we could have done differently, it came down to one or two stars here and there.

• Like 1

Damm, those foglets have just pipped us by one star.

I have no complaints this time though; they beat us fair and square.

Good effort team, not much we could have done differently, it came down to one or two stars here and there.

You can't win every time, even Conor McGreGOAT chokes every now and then.

• Like 1

You can't win every time, even Conor McGreGOAT chokes every now and then.

Yeah, wanted Juice to finish with a win before he goes back to his own clan though :(

Ah well.  The cool thing is everyone is active enough to keep it interesting.

• Like 3

Don't be daft.

The clan is proud of all its warriors. You just took on tough bases with hellacious clan castle troops

speaking of cc troops I think they've been buffed cause never had that much trouble taking out a dragon before
  • Like 2

speaking of cc troops I think they've been buffed cause never had that much trouble taking out a dragon before

Yeah, I think so.

My former clan leader has joined up. We're almost there for a 20 v 20.

Will be at th9 soon to share the burden of the top villages. It's all about those to 3-4 bases. Gonna do the next war in a couple of days time. Need to get back in the win column.

• Like 2

Yeah, wanted Juice to finish with a win before he goes back to his own clan though :(

Ah well. The cool thing is everyone is active enough to keep it interesting.

Juice dont be a traitor you can Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 2

My queen is down and got golems moving up to lvl 3

When is your queen back in business? I'll either wait to start the next war, or let you sit out the next one as you'll be a bit hamstrung.

I'm VP of the clit!

With Conor being stripped or vacating what is our official respone?

We are officially ambivalent.

Our outrage is reserved for the fact they're making Pettis v Holloway an interim title fight.  If Aldo won't defend, strip him as well and make it for the real belt.

If he will defend, then you don't need an interim belt.

The other related position of clitoris is that this makes a title fight against Woodley more likely.  Clitoris is intrigued at this prospect.

• Like 1

We are officially ambivalent.

Our outrage is reserved for the fact they're making Pettis v Holloway an interim title fight. If Aldo won't defend, strip him as well and make it for the real belt.

If he will defend, then you don't need an interim belt.

The other related position of clitoris is that this makes a title fight against Woodley more likely. Clitoris is intrigued at this prospect.

I think we need to make a official statement
  • Like 1

I think we need to make a official statement

I have seen you representing with pride.

I'm also thinking of developing a code of conduct for Clitoris.

Back in CoC news, i just rather nerdily added up all the remaining upgrade time at TH8 and am pleased to announce that on 13th December I will be at TH9!!

Baby Dragons/Lava Hounds/Witches here I come!

• Like 1

I have seen you representing with pride.

I'm also thinking of developing a code of conduct for Clitoris.

Back in CoC news, i just rather nerdily added up all the remaining upgrade time at TH8 and am pleased to announce that on 13th December I will be at TH9!!

Baby Dragons/Lava Hounds/Witches here I come!

that's great. I added some added something to our official statement
  • Like 1

Okay dudes, we're at war.  This seems a much more inexperienced clan, so it's about time we turned things around.

Genki/BDD, are you okay to do the bulk of the clan castle donations?  I'll be at TH9 with next level troops pretty soon, so will start pulling my weight a bit more.

my base is growing quickly Teemu will be taking over soon

Your fortress is virtually impregnable.

You are only a few upgrades away from rocking dragons!

I'm feeling ccs with mixture of troops to try and confuse the enemy

I like that.  Sometimes the unaware think they have lured all troops but there's still a wizard lurking.

I have level 2 valks btw way, so happy to stick a few of those in.  Leave a few spaces for Genki as well, he's got a few stuff we haven't.

I actually think i could 3 star any base from 3 downwards so we could cause some serious havoc.

• Like 1

Ah well.  The cool thing is everyone is active enough to keep it interesting.

That loss is on me anyway. I messed up both attacks which is rare for me.

• Like 1

Teemu is having Juice Un-modded for forsaking the clan.

I'm gonna start calling him Sunny D instead of Grape Drank, because he's a full on Uncle Tom.

I've been with that other clan since it started about 2 years ago. It's a level 10 so I will jump over from time to time but really don't want to leave after we've had 325+ wars.

Threef

• Like 1

That loss is on me anyway. I messed up both attacks which is rare for me.

If I'm being hyper-critical, you screwed up your first attack, BDD screwed up one of his, but I also screwed up on the fundamental strategy - i attacked probably a base one easier than i should have done - 3 starred it with half my troops still intact.  Had i stretched myself more, could have 3 starred the one above so that you big guns could have overlapped your attacks a bit more.

In short. It's all my fault.

If I'm being hyper-critical, you screwed up your first attack, BDD screwed up one of his, but I also screwed up on the fundamental strategy - i attacked probably a base one easier than i should have done - 3 starred it with half my troops still intact.  Had i stretched myself more, could have 3 starred the one above so that you big guns could have overlapped your attacks a bit more.

In short. It's all my fault.

I messed up my second one too, if those valks go the middle instead of around the edge it's an easy 3. I will be back when I get my queen back sometime. She's currently going to 27. Once I get to 30 I can war while upgrading my King.

Pfft.... best thing about this game is that we win and lose as a unit.

Its not like other alliance based games where you can float through with a monster coiner who can stand over other players.

Coc wars need every player from the biggest to smallest to play their roles well to win tough wars. Thats it...

Though i agree with bubba in it being his fault... dragons... what was i thinking

• Like 2

Bit unlucky with that attack Teemu.  They've got those annoying baby dragons.

Next raid, take 30 archers with you, plus request a dragon in your clan castle and you can fry that little **** and then drop your giants etc.

Bit unlucky with that attack Teemu.  They've got those annoying baby dragons.

Next raid, take 30 archers with you, plus request a dragon in your clan castle and you can fry that little **** and then drop your giants etc.

The was the worst attack I've made in my life. I also misclicked a spell lmfao

• Like 2

I'm still not used to having spells, I didn't use one in my first attack and dropped one in the second attack after all the defenses were dead...

Yeah, I enjoyed you taking out an innocent camp fire.

Spells are game-changers at higher levels, so get used to them. Two pretty much textbook attacks though mate

• Like 1