Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

I don't know what to do now

Here's the plan.  Attack number 13.

Step 1. Drop a lone archer by their clan castle

Step 2. Drop another archer in the bottom corner

Step 3.  When whatever's in their castle trundles over, surround it (don't drop them all in one place) with 30 archers

Step 4.  Drop your giants plus clan troops right near the town hall.

I reckon you will get a two star minimum with that strategy.

• Like 1

Here's the plan.  Attack number 13.

Step 1. Drop a lone archer by their clan castle

Step 2. Drop another archer in the bottom corner

Step 3.  When whatever's in their castle trundles over, surround it (don't drop them all in one place) with 30 archers

Step 4.  Drop your giants plus clan troops right near the town hall.

I reckon you will get a two star minimum with that strategy.

our number 9 just attacked their number 13 which leaves me with no one to attack I guess...

• Like 1

our number 9 just attacked their number 13 which leaves me with no one to attack I guess...

Damm, i hate it when they do that.  Sorry Teemu, i don't know that guy, he's some landom from the Phillipines who never does what i ask him!

Try for number 12.  Same general approach.  Lure them out carefully, then come in from the South-East.  We've got one star already, but you might nick 2 or 3.

• Like 1

Damm, i hate it when they do that.  Sorry Teemu, i don't know that guy, he's some landom from the Phillipines who never does what i ask him!

Try for number 12.  Same general approach.  Lure them out carefully, then come in from the South-East.  We've got one star already, but you might nick 2 or 3.

I attacked and knew I wouldn't get anything. That guy is a complete moron. Another 0 star war from Sir Teemu.

• Like 1

I attacked and knew I wouldn't get anything. That guy is a complete moron. Another 0 star war from Sir Teemu.

He barely speaks any English....i will bench him for the next war.  Will be a posters plus people i know irl life only war next time.

Not just a game of attack though - you've been attacked a couple of times and they've got zero stars, so your contribution has been noted.

I would focus on building/upgrading your army camps for a while.  You've got the potential to get up to 135 troops, that makes attacks a whole lot easier.

He barely speaks any English....i will bench him for the next war.  Will be a posters plus people i know irl life only war next time.

Not just a game of attack though - you've been attacked a couple of times and they've got zero stars, so your contribution has been noted.

I would focus on building/upgrading your army camps for a while.  You've got the potential to get up to 135 troops, that makes attacks a whole lot easier.

I'm a moron I haven't upgraded them at all zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm a moron I haven't upgraded them at all zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lol, don't worry about it, you've prioritised defence, which is probably why the enemy are wasting attacks on you.

You can probably get up to 135 troops total by the weekend though...and 150 troops by the weekend after.

That will change your coc life.

• Like 1

it was their #4 rofl

Lol, what a waste.  They must be rustled, they've just taken out you and our number 11.....

The lowest a number 4 should go for is 7 & 8.

I'm tempted to go in right now and kick his **** for being a bully.

• Like 1

He barely speaks any English....i will bench him for the next war. Will be a posters plus people i know irl life only war next time.

I would focus on building/upgrading your army camps for a while. You've got the potential to get up to 135 troops, that makes attacks a whole lot easier.

Kick that summamabish to the curb!

• Like 3

Kick that summamabish to the curb!

I feel bad...joining the clan has changed his bum life...he keeps trying to suggest we set up a Facebook group!!

I hope you've enjoyed the two completely failed attacks on your base btw way.  They've been comical.  You are officially this war's MVP.

• Like 2

I feel bad...joining the clan has changed his bum life...he keeps trying to suggest we set up a Facebook group!!

I hope you've enjoyed the two completely failed attacks on your base btw way. They've been comical. You are officially this war's MVP.

I'll take it!

Suck on deez, Teemu!

I'm sorry Teemu, I didn't mean it.

Forgive me?

• Like 2

I'll take it!

Suck on deez, Teemu!

I'm sorry Teemu, I didn't mean it.

Forgive me?

you earned it, m8. I disgraced the clan today!

• Like 2

you earned it, m8. I disgraced the clan today!

We don't blame you, we blame DOTA2. Once you get a tenth as good at CoC as you are at DOTA, we will bask in your wake of destruction.

• Like 1

That 4 who dipped Teemu will die by my hand if Bubba doesn't get him

All yours fella.

Lol, watch the replay of their number 2 attacking me. Absolute shambles. Only gets about 20%

Genki, you have freedom to do some mopping up. Only go for number 1 if you think you can guarantee 3 stars- there's plenty of easy stuff lower down

• Like 2

dont sweat.... as I said, I will hit anywhere. There are alot of easy stars for me, and I like to win. you guys hit your preferences, and I will leave #1 and and mop up lowers you guys dont like as much.

• Like 2

dont sweat.... as I said, I will hit anywhere. There are alot of easy stars for me, and I like to win. you guys hit your preferences, and I will leave #1 and and mop up lowers you guys dont like as much.

Cool, nice one mate.

The opposition are not totally on the ball either, so I think we'll take this one.  

• Like 1

Good grief, did you see my painter's attack (DaftVader)?  He'd have 3-starred if he'd lured the clan castle troops.

Not sure how many times i need to tell him!!!

• Like 1

Stuck at work had to attack got 3 on 3

yeah, was a good hit as well... means I get to relax because you did all the heavy lifting.

Sinister had a pretty epic war as well...

• Like 2

The other clan don't seem to have any really strong attackers. Last night their number 4 took out our 11 & 12. Their number 2 failed to get any stars against me and their number 3 just got zero against our number 4 (attacked with dragons but only one spell!)

Me and encya will get 4 more stars between us in the next couple of hours,then we'll be pretty much safe I think. Genki - if we're looking really comfortable by then, feel free to go for 1 for a challenge and some decent loot

• Like 2

Lol, they had to send their #3 to take my base out!

I think you and Teemu rustled them....they sent massive armies to deal with you both.

Me and shimi have both got one attack left so I think we've got this one.

• Like 3

Bubba or Delta, I need some war troops that only you two have I think

Sorry I've been a bit of an inactive can today, been in shed loads of meetings.  Assume this was the golem though, so we're all good.

Omo, when are you joining the clan?  I gave Teemu an epiphany last night, which was even more valuable than mages.  He will be a devestating offensive force on the battlefield by the next war.

• Like 1

Sorry I've been a bit of an inactive can today, been in shed loads of meetings. Assume this was the golem though, so we're all good.

Omo, when are you joining the clan? I gave Teemu an epiphany last night, which was even more valuable than mages. He will be a devestating offensive force on the battlefield by the next war.

When it comes to japstation4.

• Like 2

I'm going to promote more regularly, but only one per war.

You're on the verge, I promise.

i will wait patiently while dismembering my foes. Edited by BigDaddyDelta
  • Like 3

i will wait patiently while dismembering my foes.

That's the spirit!

Hey...I ain't hating, but....we went 0-2 with juice and win as soon as he leaves. What's with that??

• Like 2

That's the spirit!

Hey...I ain't hating, but....we went 0-2 with juice and win as soon as he leaves. What's with that??

We got tough matchups based on my awesomeness

• Like 2

We got tough matchups based on my awesomeness

Yeah, I'm only messing.

The two wars you were in our opponents got 45/45 and 27/30.

This time round they got 28/45.

Are you going to pop back again some time?

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm only messing.

The two wars you were in our opponents got 45/45 and 27/30.

This time round they got 28/45.

Are you going to pop back again some time?

Yeah I will. I should have more time in between Queen upgrades so I will war with my clan a bit when she's available and then hop over for 1 or 2

• Like 2

Yeah I will. I should have more time in between Queen upgrades so I will war with my clan a bit when she's available and then hop over for 1 or 2

Cool.  Always welcome.  We're warring a couple of times a week now.

• Like 1

Good grief, did you see my painter's attack (DaftVader)?  He'd have 3-starred if he'd lured the clan castle troops.

Not sure how many times i need to tell him!!!

he seems to be rather daft, m8

• Like 2

The gaming thread made me laugh...good solidarity team!

Gonna start another war tomorrow. Only 10v10 I think, need to bench some of the landoms.

BTW way, I'll be at th9 soon. What did you pro's prioritise? I'm thinking lab, spell factory, AQ, barracks, army camps should be my first order of business.

• Like 1

The gaming thread made me laugh...good solidarity team!

Gonna start another war tomorrow. Only 10v10 I think, need to bench some of the landoms.

BTW way, I'll be at th9 soon. What did you pro's prioritise? I'm thinking lab, spell factory, AQ, barracks, army camps should be my first order of business.

That list is pretty accurate if I remember right.

• Like 2